What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RudeDogs Organic Grow

e4ian

rudedog mate.:). They look sound bud f*****g sound.
Very pretty plants.Cool job with the manipulation.

RudeDog

Veteran
Cheers e4ian....I'm well impressed with CDxSSxAK, stretch was unbelievable. Got another of these plants at 30 days...I'll put some pics up in a bit but she is well resinous for 30 days.

RudeDog

Veteran
Hey Blimey...Suprised meself with these in the small space I got, I was shitting meself when the CDxSSxAK was stretching. The main stem was bent over past 90 degrees.....On another subject, which camera did you get? Hoping to get one over xmas, borrowed one for these pics so far in the thread.

Hey Rocket, thanks pal....How's the weather up your way? Bit rough down here tonight..

Some pics of another CDxSSxAK at 30 days..

First pic a bit poor...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hoping she'll be a Sensi Star pheno..

Some Sensi Star I grew about 10/11 years ago.....Always remember these plants, the trichs were like sugar granules on your fingers when skinning up...Potent as fuck.
picture.php

Cheers for looking all.

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
I got a Nikon S3100. It had just dropped in price big-time..it's just a point-and-shoot....but the quality is pretty good. Should deffo find one for less than a ton...esp if you get one from a C-Exchange (2nd hand) place (I got mine there).

Watch out on the high street big name shops....they're always trying to skin you on the memory card and carry case...i.e. camera is special price of £100....but that deal is "out of stock" but you can have the exact same camera for an extra £40....with a carry case and memory card... :moon:

RudeDog

Veteran
speedemon...cheers pal. All smelling good tonight.

You putting up some good quality pics in your thread Blimey...Might drop in cash converters over the holidays see whats about.

rocket high

Veteran
Loven the old skool Sensi Star pic's Rude :biggrin: .... the only old photo's i have are from a mobile with a VGA 1MP camera so they're Shit to say the least.

I got a Sony W320 (point 'n' shoot) last xmas .... it aint the best by far infact am dissapointed with it .
hope you get a good one :)

RudeDog

Veteran
Heard some good things about Nikons of late and the pics Blimey puts up in his thread are spot for me.

Got some more photos of other plants for 10 years ago...will put up some time.

Evening Afternoon...Thanks pal.

J

jaded1

superb looking buds RD,what smells are you getting?
Have ran the cdd/ss a few times,think i still have some beans somewhere and is 1 of the best smelling strains i've ran,lime cordial,hash and extra mature/vintage cheddar were the main smells i found.

RudeDog

Veteran
Seasons greetings everyone....Harvested the CDD/SS/AK on 20th, all jarred up. Love the smell, like AK, spicy wiff in the background. What I have smoked has been enjoyable and it gets better by the day. The missus has give it her seal of approval so that will do for me.

Heres some pics from harvest...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I reckon she has given me 2oz at at least which will last me well into the new year.:dance013:

Put her into reveg, going to trim up her root ball today and repot. Got to run her again, flowering her when she is smaller next time.

Cheers all :wave:

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Looking good.....really got her to eat up her leaves. Nice...

Is Mrs RudeDog a bit of a connoisseur?

afternoon

great job RudeDog they all look very tasty....

do you do anything else to 'em when you re-veg other than trim the root ball? I have had varying success with this technique in the past .

RudeDog

Veteran
Paulo...Thanks pal, I will.

Blimey...Getting her to eat up her leaves was more luck than judgment. A lot of the lower buds are quite airy, so next time out I'll up the feed and do some heavy pruning....The missus tells it like it is, if your weed is sub standard you are being told about it. She's been toking for 27 years and has a couple of older brothers who been toking a while, so she gets it from them I reckon...

Speedemon..420empire...Thanks for the compliments. Stay tuned for more..

Afternoon...Thanks mate, it is tasty herb if I say so meself. First time I'm trying a reveg, all I've done is stripped the soil away and then cut the roots back to 2'' and repotted in to a light soil mix. I'll update the progress as and when anything happens.

Rocket...After it's had a few days in the jar, upon opening and burying ones nose in the pot it stinks of straight up pineapples then the spicy background wiff hits. Tastes spicy is all I can say for now, need to sit down and think about it. I'll do that tonight while watching the darts.

Thanks again all.