What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RudeDog's Glass Kennel

THC123

Veteran
Nice GH grow ya got here

so judging by your complaints bout the weather you are fro mengland right:D

we have been having the same summer?????? in belgium as well

rain rain clouds and then some more rain

i am hoping for a dry september

RudeDog

Veteran
Yes THC...You got it mate. My kennel is in England. It has been very humid though where I am, one of my NYLD had mold in it.

Sunny here this morning now but it will change.

I forgot to mention in my previous post that I have painted the glass kennel with cool shade (stop people seeing in). There are household fire inspections going on in my area so I thought best to cover up. The coolshade has helped with condensation inside the kennel though, every cloud eh?

RudeDog

Veteran
Quick pic from today.....I have to lie down to top dress the beds....

picture.php

Cheers

rocket high

Veteran
WOW

... Rude that maroc is trying to escape out the g/house window .. they aint half big huh.

I hear you on the mold issue as well its been way to humid for auto's ....my seeded auto got chopped last week the seeds are all f*cked with the grey mold so i puffed the remains of her ... not a bad puff either ;)
seeded plants seem to get me higher than sensi does ... or it's maybe in my head lol

G

guest5703

You have random fire inspections?? Weird! Looking good, keep it up!

RudeDog

Veteran
Durdy...Thanks mate...I'll be checking your grows later.

Rocket...you ain't wrong about them trying to escape. The girl at back is probably a couple of weeks behind the others in the flowering stakes. She is still stretching and I had to take action yesterday afternoon. I've evicted the two Maroc in pots, me chilli plants are on the lawn and the NYLD were evicted about a month ago.

Got a few pics from yesterday, if you can see I've tied the plant at the back down and over to the other side of the greenhouse.

picture.php

picture.php

I couldn't update without a pic of the 'runt'....Bud shot :wahey:
picture.php

And a pic from one of the other girls, not quite a bud.
picture.php

Things are looking good today, all the leaves on the tied down girl are the right way up. I've tied two of the 'runts' stems down today, get them away from the glass roof.

Cheers all.

whodare

Veteran
looks like you might have some height issues lol

but who complains about too big of plants lol

looking good

RudeDog

Veteran
Rasputin...cheers mate. Yeah pretty full in there mate.

CaliGreen..Thanks for looking in. The fire inspections are not random or compulsory but there has been a couple of house fires in my area in a couple of days. The firebrigade offer to come into your house and inspect every room for hazards. Needless to say I won't be inspected but my neighbours could take up the offer.

RudeDog

Veteran
Greetings whodare...yep I got height issues but like you say who cares about having big plants lol.

RudeDog

Veteran
OK...Here we go. Update from yesterday, just Maroc in now. No room for anything else..

One plant in the centre of this picture is well behind the others, only really started flower about a week ago.
picture.php

Another 5 weeks maybe...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Another 3 weeks perhaps?
picture.php

picture.php

The smell is outstanding fron the runt plant with about 3 weeks left. I've got cuttings from her and will keep a mother for next year.

Thanks for looking

RudeDog

Veteran
Hey all, time for an update.

Mold has been a bit of a problem especially in one plant, pics of her up first.

We had a few days of high temps and bright sunshine so this stopped the mold and helped ripen these Marocs.

Heres some pics of the mold bitten plant, most of her will be going in the freezer for Xmas BHO. She's not far off being ready on some buds.
picture.php

picture.php

Delicate buds....shame the mold likes them.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More pics of the other plants to follow......

RudeDog

Veteran
Next up....Late pheno. This girl won't be finished for a while although she is budding up quite quick and she is starting to twist under her own weight.

picture.php

picture.php

Fresh bud...

picture.php

Next up the 'runt'

Latest posts

Latest posts