What's new

Round 2 White Widow...Blue Widow

MAD DAWG

Thought I would check in for an update. They are 5 weeks into flower. I would say they look like about another 3 to 4 weeks and they should be ready.

And man has this Pineapple Chunk ever stretched! It was around 8" when it went under the HPS and it's now around 3 1/2 ft.

As for the DNA Rocklock, Lemon Skunk, and another Pineapple Chunk, none of them made it. The Lemon Skunk never sprouted a tap root. The Rocklock and Pineapple Chunk did just a little but that was it. I have a feeling that my cable modem may be a little too warm. At least for the tap roots. I'm thinking that's the reason those two didn't make it. I'm really disappointed. I was looking forward to the Lemon Skunk more so than the others and it never even cracked open. Soon as I get the funds together guess I will order some more and see if I have better luck. One thing I have noticed. The Nirvana White Widow germinate very quickly. Out of 5 WW seeds they all showed the tap root within at least 24hrs. So I've had an excellent success rate with Nirvana. But 0 for 2 with DNA and 1 for 1 with Barneys Farm. The Dinafem Blue Widow started out fast right along with the WW's and has done great. So I definitley will be giving Dinafem some of my money in the future.

The first 3 pics are the WW. Then the next 2 are the Blue Widow and the last one is the Pineapple Chunk.

Attachments

• WW_02.jpg
    WW_02.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 11
  • PC_01.jpg
    PC_01.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 11
  • BW_03.jpg
    BW_03.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 16
  • BW_01.jpg
    BW_01.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 15
  • WW_04.jpg
    WW_04.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 11
  • WW_03.jpg
    WW_03.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 17

MAD DAWG

Very nice pictures, want to touch that pinapple chunk right now! Looking forward to follow the process on your plants.

Thanks man. I'm looking forward to the Pineapple Chunk myself. It's looking really good so far.

Thanks for stopping in bro ans stop back by anytime.

Peace.

MAD DAWG

Here are a few more pics I took today. Been 6 weeks of flower as of today. The Pineapple Chunk is in it's 1st week of flower. Man did that thing stretch. It must be Sativa dominant. It was around 8" when I put into 12/12 and it is now a little over 4ft tall. It's nice to see it make it that tall though seeing the trouble I had with it.

I only got 1 pic of the Blue Widow from my camera battery dying. Here are the White Widow.

Attachments

• ww_10.jpg
    ww_10.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 14
  • ww_08.jpg
    ww_08.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 15
  • ww_07.jpg
    ww_07.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 15
  • ww_05.jpg
    ww_05.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 13
  • ww_01.jpg
    ww_01.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 9
  • ww_03.jpg
    ww_03.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 14
  • ww_04.jpg
    ww_04.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 13

MAD DAWG

Here is the Pineapple Chunk. Check out the top of the plant. Looks very similar to being topped only I haven't touched it.

Attachments

• pc_01.jpg
    pc_01.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 15
  • pc_02.jpg
    pc_02.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 16

MAD DAWG

Thanks guys, I harvested the Blue Widow. It could have went a little longeer but man it's good enouogh. I was wanting some smoke. Haven't harvested the White Widow yet. Will be 8 weeks of flower tomorrow (Friday).

This Pineapple Chunk man is looking great. All 4.5ft of it. It's got flowers everywhere. This looks like it's going to be a pretty nice yielding plant if everything goes ok.

Here are a couple of pics of the Pineapple Chunk. I'm diggin the way it split at the top. I think it's wild.

Hard to get a decent looking pic with the camera under or near the light.

Peace.

Attachments

• PC_01.jpg
    PC_01.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 16
  • PC_02.jpg
    PC_02.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 14
  • PC_03.jpg
    PC_03.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 22 Mar SDiesel r bugs
    22 Mar SDiesel r bugs
    44.6 KB · Views: 34

MAD DAWG

the buds on your plants look really dense bro, you sure are doing a great job on them ladies!

Thanks bro. I appreciate it. Yeah the buds are really nice and dense. Sticky too. I'm hoping this Pineapple Chunk turns out the same way. That's going to probably be my christmas smoke unless I have some of this Widow left which I seriously doubt.

Thanks for stopping in man.

Peace.

Latest posts

Latest posts