round 2 mix grow inc kalishnapple and agent orange

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi RIL:wave:

Awesome pics and nugs bro':)

Rohhh the LKQ is so nice!!

Thanks for the update on those, they are on top at 55 days:)

Vibes!!

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Sup RIL how's it going bro

Not too bad mate apart from i think ive nacked the schnapps grow up i was watering with caution as it was a big potup an i didnt want to overwater them planrs started looking droopy an abit of clawing i immeadatly thought overwatering lol big mistake i was actually underwatering talk about para or what lol there currently at 19 days now and there 2ft tall i think thats just set me back big time but a suppose ya learn from ya mistakes eh best way to learn hehe
If they come round al throw some pics up if not next pics will be the chiesel grow

Peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
kq in middle the really flushed one is psychosis ,at the back is pynamite

last pic is schnapps roots in a 15ltr airpot 15 days after potting up from 1ltr pot

picture.php

picture.php

peace

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Sweet RIL KQ has thrown out some mega calyxes aye, looks alot like I cheese I ran a couple years back. Very nice mate :tiphat: So the schnapps grow is back on and poppin then. Good to hear as I wanna see what kind of donkey kong colas you get off them mate.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Sweet RIL KQ has thrown out some mega calyxes aye, looks alot like I cheese I ran a couple years back. Very nice mate :tiphat: So the schnapps grow is back on and poppin then. Good to hear as I wanna see what kind of donkey kong colas you get off them mate.

Dunno boutthe donkey kong colas this time mate fucked this one up at the most important part the stretch i was under watering lol when i thought i had overwatering symtoms al get some snips up ov those in a few days or if i have abit of time tonight al do a few

The chiesel are flying in veg gunna pot those up tonite in 10ltr airpots

Ive purchased some ghdiamond nectar and ripen to try out this time

Peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Love the calyx stacks on KQ, could almost be fingers..lol

Hi mate yeah athink that was caused by the high pk ratio 9-18 im gunna try a 2:1 pk ratio next instead of the 1:2 ratio hopefully that should bulk em up instead of the mad foxtailing which i think lessens yield

The plan is 9-18 mid flower and finish off with 50-30@200 ppm extra late flower

Peace

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Diamond nectar is good shit bro, humic acid iirc... canna coco nutes have humic acid added, its a chelate and will aid nute uptake. Interested to see how it works out for you.

Ripen seems to do what it says on the tin but I like to flush it for more than 4 days I did last time, it leaves a distinct smell I find on all the buds. This smell goes within a couple days cure and it doesn't seem to effect the taste nor overpower the strains smell... smells a lil is like burned rubber or something lol, not in a bad way though.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Diamond nectar is good shit bro, humic acid iirc... canna coco nutes have humic acid added, its a chelate and will aid nute uptake. Interested to see how it works out for you.

Ripen seems to do what it says on the tin but I like to flush it for more than 4 days I did last time, it leaves a distinct smell I find on all the buds. This smell goes within a couple days cure and it doesn't seem to effect the taste nor overpower the strains smell... smells a lil is like burned rubber or something lol, not in a bad way though.
Hi mate i wasnt gunna use it how they say lol it is a full bloom nute without the nitrogen i want to cut the n early and let the plant use the stored n in the leaves used alongside the 50-30 pk boost then i will flush as normal needs to be timed well tho lol

The only prob with canna and h&g nutes is there meant for veg and bloom so the n is allways there ,doing it this way should give me a cleaner smoke and a better burn

Was gunna use fox farm big bloom but its not available in the uk

Peace

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
I hear ya mate, I started using it @ 8 weeks and the plants were still pretty green come chop... Not any nute taste in the buds or anything. But I'd wanna flush @ least 1 weeks after using it. fox farm big bud aye, I gotta look at that one.

Going to try and run minimal nutes next run and see how I get on with multiple waterings via drip. Something like the diamond nectar would be good for that.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Yeah mate thats the route im going lower ec next time

I think the kq is actually a lghter feeder than some if ya look in the last kq pic you can see the leaves have tacoed up and the temps were never over 24 and the light wasnt too close

Heath had a graph somewhere on feeding strength and its effects cant find it tho

Al be using the ripen for around 18 days then 7/10 days of water only

Peace

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lovely buds my friend!

I'm trying my Blues in 20L airpots, with 2 weeks veg after potting up from 4.5L, Hope they explode!