What's new

round 2 mix grow inc kalishnapple and agent orange

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Hi hgo the mothers are on this strength too and they seem happy im beginning to think there pale due to magnesium and the brown viens may have something to do with phosphorous but was hoping someone would chime in before i start altering the nute profile i suppose a 20ppm increase in magnesium wouldnt harm al look for the ppm conversion chart on the marine fish forum and see how much mag i need to add

Peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Hi guys just looked at a leaf deficiency chart and it looks like early phos problem

The water temps are 20 Dont know about root zone temps i havent got a probe to test...wondering if it was the cold snap from lastweek al check the new growth an see if there pale from current temps growth has been a little slow thats why there late into flower al try get some more pics up ... potted up 4 days ago into 15ltr pots so i havent watered till runoff as i may overwater them they were in 1ltr pots before transplant

Peace

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Coco insulates the roots unless the temperatures are very low they won't give a hoot mate.

Was the 1L plant rootbound before xplant?

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
No mate not rootbound potted up abit early for my liking al post pics up later tonite,i think it was the cold weather we had that caused the red leaf stems

Peace

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Eye's on ya like a travelling rat, as they would say round my neck of the woods :biglaugh: I doubt I'd have spotted the brown veins this early. Did you pack the coco at all when you transplanted into airpots?

HGO

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Hi mate i usually pack the coco in but this time not as tight reason i did this is because when i potted up the mums i did a few fairly loose not as packed as i usually do and they have exploded root mass and growth wise compared to the others so this run im testing the theory lol

Peace

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi my mate:wave:

Thanks for the update RIL, very nice nugs and the new crop look fireee:)

I' ll follow this one for sure and wish you a monster grow!!

Vibes:ying:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Hi mate i usually pack the coco in but this time not as tight reason i did this is because when i potted up the mums i did a few fairly loose not as packed as i usually do and they have exploded root mass and growth wise compared to the others so this run im testing the theory lol

Peace

I think I might give the 12 Ltr air pots another go. I used them once for a soil grow but I didn't like 'em, some weren't packed tight enough and the water would pour out some of the holes when feeding.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
I get the odd trickle now and again when i water abit fast but a nice even packing should stop that what i do is build the sides up theres some vids on how to use them properly google superoots airpots and theres some tutorials online there perfect for dtw with drippers mate
Hopefully i didnt go too big with the 15ltr ones

Peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Smoked some agent o last nite very nice indeed great for a social and daytime smoke got abit of hazeyness to it too a think nice tasty weed al be keeping this one for sure

Think i will keep this thread going and post up new pics of whats growing so ive got 6 schnapps ready to flower there at about 12" so far gunna try and get these to bush out with multiple colas per plant,crushing stems during the stretch on the leading shoots every couple of days
Also got some chiesel in the prop still waiting on roots lol need to get that sorted been 2 weeks now not liking the root it coirplugs prefer the jiffy ones myself got chiesel in both plugs

Anybody any tips on what moisture level the plugs should be its something i allways seem to struggle with

Peace

S

speedemon

I just keep my coir plugs at constant moistness that it does not drip when you squeeze it but stays damp in a sealed propagator, AO was the longest rooting clone for me as well? so maybe its just genetic? I might try it in my aerocloner one day to see if makes a difference.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Don't have them too wet, especially if they are in a warm environment, pythium will kick in and kill everything. Get an aero cloner mate, best thing I've bought in a few years. Roots in 7 days with near 100% success rate, you gotta keep them clean though because disease spreads to everything, H2o2 helps out a lot.

HGO

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
I do like a good jiffy plug myself. also roots in about 7 days and very set and forget. I do as speed does mate, just enough water so they dont drip then leave em in prop for 5 days wiping excess moisture every 24hrs or when I remember lol :D temps in prop 75c-80c for quite rooting layer of coco underneath ftw :) looking forward to the new pics... Agent O sounds nice :joint:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
kalishnapple grow

kalishnapple grow

few pics of the kalishnapple grow

pic 1 day 1
pic 2 day 4
pic 3 killerqueen psychosis pynamite 10 days left i will put better shots of these up in a few days i hate not having a net up still trying to figure out the best way round it

temps 24 on 18 off humidity slightly high 60% think i need to cover up the two reservoirs 6" in 8" out 2 blockbuster shades

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace:tiphat:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Lets do this!

Lets do this!

I'm strapped in for this one mate, them girls look absolutely mint! Your air pots look huge, what size are they? Have you flipped yet? Bring on the stretch :)

:bump:

HGO

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Hi hgo yeah there day 4 of flower ...those are 15ltr airpots transplanted from 1ltr pots veged until roots hit the bottom of airpot then flipped .....hopefully they wont stretch too much al be training them slightly a stem crush here and there wanna make em bush out ive got less than 4ft from top of pot to the blockbuster glass lol gunna be tight a think

Peace

Peace

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Oh right, lets hope they don't stretch too much then mate. They have grew a fair bit in 4 days. Keep crushing them stems bro :D

HGO

you better get crushing bro lol....looks shit hot and cant wait to see how the system works for you...what are you returning too out of interest?

all the best m8

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
you better get crushing bro lol....looks shit hot and cant wait to see how the system works for you...what are you returning too out of interest?

all the best m8

hi dawg
currently via gravity to a bucket but i gotta rethink that one pump stuck on last nite and dumped most of the rez luckily i spotted it
im gunna try and feed the waste to the outside guttering if i can get access to it

im gunna put some netting up and train them slightly too so fingers crossed i can keep it under controll

peace:tiphat:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Great start RIL, really looking forward to this grow! They look like they're taking off in the 15L's day or so and they'll be flying when the roots hit the bottom of the pots.

I love dripper systems but in my time with the I have had more than a few times when drippers have siphoned a 250L+ rez full of nutes through the plants into the 100L run off rez lol :D as you can guess anything on the floor went for a swim!

Do you have an anti siphon valve in your drippers plumbing? Also I found that any rez like a bin/butt that need your plumbing to go up and out of it then back down to the plants level promotes siphoning.... A 'T' on the outlet piping from the pump (still inside rez) will stop this from happening (and incidentally keep your rez mixed up) but it makes a gurgling sounds when the drippers stop.

Room looks tidy :) I note the dustpan in the background :D

Latest posts

Latest posts