What's new

Rotten Panda info

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
I think you're pretty much onto a winner with anything Ace does. That veg until July is going to make that a monster.
They also seem to take as cuttings quite well, I tried one in honey and it seems to have taken.

hell ya bro anything with Ace is very vigours and just overall awesome genetics..they are making a bangi haze fem which will be released in july so im buying a pack of that for sure. i found some other sites that still has the Rotten Panda. i think i might just go on and order a 3 pack of it for next year as well just in case it turns out to be a great headstash strain..i love anything that has the skunk smell and flavor to it..i tried super skunk but it just rots to the ground..Dubi said the panda will give monster yeilds as well. im putting this strain in the living soil i have bc i want it for the headstash

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
well i fucked up and accidently hit the rotten panda with a cardboard box. i wont be growing it this year. i have since placed a order with my seed bank and picked up a 3 pack of them for 27$ so i will try it again next year.. i know this is a limited edition strain so wont be around no more.:wallbash: i have since replaced the rotten panda with critical super silver haze. my wrecklessness cost me a skunky strain this year. i should have bought a 5 pack last year when i had the money oh well live and learn.
@english cut i will be following ur thread to see how it does. i popped the CSSH on ur advice so hopefully it will be a good replacement but no Ace gear sucks. i'll get the bangi haze this july when Dubi release them for the 2016 season

B

Baron Greenback

Ah no, that's terrible news, rare strains sometimes might re-appear though. Keep pestering Dubi, they might do it again :)

Koondense

Veteran
Why not letting it develop roots as a clone? I saved some plants that way.
Just take the broken plant and put it back in soil:)

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Ah no, that's terrible news, rare strains sometimes might re-appear though. Keep pestering Dubi, they might do it again :)
ya ive seen some reappear. seedbank that still had some 3 packs of it so i got a pack on the way but i'll save it for next year. i should have bought 2 like i usally do when i want a for sure strain to run just in case something like that happens.
Why not letting it develop roots as a clone? I saved some plants that way.
Just take the broken plant and put it back in soil:)

it was only 2 weeks old bro when i hit the plant with the box it snapped the little small stem on it..they only had their first set of leaves. i propped it back up with wet soil but it contiuned to shrivel up and died

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Sorry to hear, sometimes it works even with 1 week old seedlings.
Next time:)

i wish it would have been big enuff for that. i did to much damage to it for it to recover. its all good though i will have the rotten panda for next year season. i put a critical super silver haze,Incredible bulk and Hso trainwreck into the pellets a couple of days ago so that should be more then enuff to make up for it lol. ive never had trainwreck ever so i should be in for a good surprise :biggrin: thanks for the tips bro

MountZionCollec

Out of 70 strains tested this year rotten panda is the most vigorous, I ill be placing them in 300-500 gallon pots, full sun, organic, 4300' altitude, mostly arid fall, protected from fall rains, expecting 7-12 pounders :)

Will u be re releasing rotten panda in 2016 or do I need to make my own seeds next year?

Ps: the Malawi, panama, PCK, zamal hash all doing amazing as well. Will be placing them in 100-500 gallon pots depending on growth.

Thanks Your genetics are Awsome!

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Out of 70 strains tested this year rotten panda is the most vigorous, I ill be placing them in 300-500 gallon pots, full sun, organic, 4300' altitude, mostly arid fall, protected from fall rains, expecting 7-12 pounders :)

Will u be re releasing rotten panda in 2016 or do I need to make my own seeds next year?

Ps: the Malawi, panama, PCK, zamal hash all doing amazing as well. Will be placing them in 100-500 gallon pots depending on growth.

sweet man cant wait to see them. mine was pretty damn vigorous before i killed it. i replaced it with a green poison fast version and i have to admit that is the most vigorous plant i have ever grown in my life. its already on the 3rd node and i only germed it on april 4th. its growing at a incredible speed!!:woohoo:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Thanks for your kind words MountZionCollec :)

I'm glad our genetics are starting strong there in spring.

PCK is an inbred pure indica line so it's not so vigorous or high yielding, but the rest: Malawi, Panama, Rotten Panda, Zamal Hash are very vigorous and have the potential to produce huge yields outdoors under good conditions.

Can't wait to see their development in such big pots! ;)
Best wishes for the outdoor season!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
And regarding a new Rotten Panda release ... i have lot of friends and growers that really enjoyed this hybrid and still comment and ask about it ... we will try to produce more stock when we have the chance, but not in short term.

I would recommend you to keep a clone or to produce seeds if you like what you get this year, thank you very much for your interest!

Excited about this RottenPanda
picture.php

Thx for making it

B

Baron Greenback

Just want to add that the rotten panda is absolutely ferocious, seriously potent. Magnificent work Dubi and Co.
Smells fantastic, tastes lovely and leaves me very nicely toasted.

Fk'n Stacking hard - all of the branches are too. Biggest plant cola wise in the room and gonna yield good it looks ~ Very Happy
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts