What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rosin & Oils, which vape to buy?

Dug dealing 101

Most sell oil in a catridge with a pen. Either long and skinny or real small and phat. But at the same time theres so many vapes its not funny. I will post a pic later.hope that helped

Robney

If you want good hits, you're looking for concentrate vapes, not cartridge based vapes. I've never hit one cartridge based vape that I enjoyed.

If you want the easiest, most straight forward e-vape that produces nice hits, you'll want a puffco peak. You load it, press a button twice, and it heats up and vaporizes the concentrate, and you're already dabbing in 20 seconds. You hit it through a water attachment, and it produces a fair amount of vapor. You're not gonna be doing half-gram dabs in it, but it could not be easier. There's the original and the pro, which can program custom temperatures rather than the 4 pre-programmed settings of the original, as well as a higher cost to go with it. You can take this anywhere, but it's basically a small bong looking thing so it's not like those e-pens you see everywhere, so if you're looking to walk around and hit something, this is not it. Cost I think is $250 or so. This is my go to whenever I'm using concentrates.

If you want a portable one, the Divine Tribe V4 is the most reliable atomizer I've used for a box mod. To be honest, it's not really user friendly as you have to be decent with computers as you need to program the settings of the box mod (battery that powers the atomizer); however, once it is programmed, it is the best pocket sized vape for the concentrates. Good flavor and strong hits make it my favorite of the pocket sized vapes. Costs about $130 or so for the kit with the atomizer and box mod. The V5 just came out, so that may be even better. You can buy them from the maker's website, it's ineedhemp or something like that. To be honest, I still prefer joints when out and about, but if I want to be a bit more inconspicuous and not smell like I just smoked a joint, that's the one. You can hit this thing and it just looks like you're hitting a larger tobacco vape.

I prefer the puffco peak as I feel like it just gives tastier and stronger hits, but the Divine Tribe V4 is very good too. Hopefully that helps.

3illmesmart

I've been down this rabbit hole for the last weeks. You want quartz for taste and maintenance and as much battery power as you can afford. That being said, I have a Divine Tribe Polished Silicon Carbide – SIC Quest Concentrate Heater on order and a 4 battery mod. No experience with the puffco desktop style, but that will probably end up on my list.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just got a Qomo Max for my birthday and it works well.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I made my own electric nail but use the Storz and Bickel Mighty and now the Qomo Max portables.