What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Roof top grow

LizardMan

Nice job Northendgrower, you might want to build a small frame to run trellis on out of 2x2 lumber, heat from the roof and size of bins they have potential!

St. Phatty

Was thinking about removing some of the lower leaves what do you all think yes or no? Any advice from experienced growers?

depends on how much spare time you have.

if you do remove leaves ... chop it up like parsley & put it out in some kind of serving dish.

wild birds love Cannabis !

but you might have to put out some peanuts or sunflower seeds too.

Northendgrower

depends on how much spare time you have.

if you do remove leaves ... chop it up like parsley & put it out in some kind of serving dish.

wild birds love Cannabis !

but you might have to put out some peanuts or sunflower seeds too.

I give it all to my friend he makes cannabutter out of it lol

Northendgrower

Got a trellis screen on them

Attachments

• 20200704_183607.jpg
    20200704_183607.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 24

JDubsocal

Awesome work Northendgrower! Years ago I tried a rooftop grow to keep roommates out of my business. Then a neighbor called me on it. It's great to see it go this far. Have a great harvest!

Mr. J

Did your roof cave in yet :D? Or did you get tangled in a hose and fall off? If all is well I would imagine that those things are enormous by now.

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wonder whatever became of that rooftop grow? Was definitely a ballsy move.