What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RON PAUL IS THE FUCKING MAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i do know that when people take some time to really research his ideals they quickly realize that they have been strongly misled about his actual policy ideas. when you listen to the main stream media you end up getting a perverted picture of what he really stands for. you really have to listen to his words to get the true picture.

if anything Ron Paul will bring prosperity to your average person, it's the military industrial complex and the big pharma, plus every country in the world who will be getting their government guaranteed profits and donations cut off. the huge bureaucracy in charge of dumbing down each new generation called the department of education better watch out too, lol. schools will be financed but not a bunch of 6 figure earning administrators per school.

but the most amazing thing will be to have true freedom again in the US, he will follow the constitution and all federal employees will be instructed to do the same. if that actually happens their will be such reverberations that it will restart the great experiment in freedom and individual responsibility that always was America. but even he will not stop people's government checks, not right away. but he will encourage local people to take care of their local needy, those that really know the people they are helping, will be much more efficient then some government employee with no knowledge of the people he's supposed to help.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There once was a concept called ethics in journalism: the idea that stories be presented in a bare bones fashion and with as little prejudice as possible. Seems journalism now is completely given to scaring citizens into obedience or as a base form of sellable entertainment. Makes you realize how tightly controlled it really is....

Also, this treatment was used so effectively against Ralph Nader not so long ago. He was so intelligent that no one would debate or even acknowledge his existence, except to say he was dividing the voters. People would badmouth the guy when he was trying to save all their asses from corporations.

I can't even watch the news anymore. I have to do my own research. If I watched this stuff everyday I would probably go crazy and start offing crooked politicians and Media heads. They should count them selves lucky I have a grow to keep me busy. otherwise I would take up Hunting as a my new hobby..... and I'm not talking about deer.

Pretty much every person at Fox news other Than Cavuto deserves a few turns in an Iron Maiden, followed by a trip to the guillotine. They are doing more damage to the planet than they could ever imagine. cnn, cbs, and msnbc are pretty shitty too, and have a good amount of people that should be dropped in a pit full of rusty iron spikes, and filled with cement.

FUCK THE GOP, THE DEMOCRATS, THE MEDIA, JUSTICE SYSTEM, THE PRIVATE PRISON SYSTEM, THE PENTAGON,.......... and FINALLY FUCK FASCIST AMERICA!

BRING BACK THE CONSTITUTION!

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
i do know that when people take some time to really research his ideals they quickly realize that they have been strongly misled about his actual policy ideas. when you listen to the main stream media you end up getting a perverted picture of what he really stands for. you really have to listen to his words to get the true picture.

Wow, I've never heard perversion of Paul's ideas. I thought the media was ignoring him?

What's this? A webpage dedicated to Ron Paul and his policy ideas... straight from the horses mouth:

http://www.ronpaul.com/on-the-issues/

if anything Ron Paul will bring prosperity to your average person, it's the military industrial complex and the big pharma, plus every country in the world who will be getting their government guaranteed profits and donations cut off. the huge bureaucracy in charge of dumbing down each new generation called the department of education better watch out too, lol. schools will be financed but not a bunch of 6 figure earning administrators per school.

but the most amazing thing will be to have true freedom again in the US, he will follow the constitution and all federal employees will be instructed to do the same. if that actually happens their will be such reverberations that it will restart the great experiment in freedom and individual responsibility that always was America. but even he will not stop people's government checks, not right away. but he will encourage local people to take care of their local needy, those that really know the people they are helping, will be much more efficient then some government employee with no knowledge of the people he's supposed to help.

Never heard him say a bit of that, other than waxing the DOE.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
prosperity = sound money no more slavery to the fed
anti war and foreign intervention = less money for military industrial complex
no foreign aid = more money at home
big pharma loses due to legalizing cannabis
which part is wrong, i have spent many years listening to Ron Paul speeches and interviews i think i have a fair idea of his beliefs and hopes for America.

ps what's waxing the DOE?

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
I can't even watch the news anymore. I have to do my own research. If I watched this stuff everyday I would probably go crazy and start offing crooked politicians and Media heads. They should count them selves lucky I have a grow to keep me busy. otherwise I would take up Hunting as a my new hobby..... and I'm not talking about deer.

Pretty much every person at Fox news other Than Cavuto deserves a few turns in an Iron Maiden, followed by a trip to the guillotine. They are doing more damage to the planet than they could ever imagine. cnn, cbs, and msnbc are pretty shitty too, and have a good amount of people that should be dropped in a pit full of rusty iron spikes, and filled with cement.

FUCK THE GOP, THE DEMOCRATS, THE MEDIA, JUSTICE SYSTEM, THE PRIVATE PRISON SYSTEM, THE PENTAGON,.......... and FINALLY FUCK FASCIST AMERICA!

BRING BACK THE CONSTITUTION!

k+ :ying:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So the politics of cannabis right ? Cause if we are just discussing politics there's lots of sites to do that at :) Lets keep it on topic or it just becomes another political thread in the bin.

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
Unfortunately, even if Ron Paul was elected tomorrow it would not make a fucking difference.

As soon as he tried to implement all the uber-cool and very needed measures he talks about, he would be shot fucking dead before he could do much damage to the status quo.

Just like they did to JFK.

If you rock the boat too much, and threaten the megalithic Corpo-Nazi powerbases that actually run the USA, they will fucking well kill you, president or not.

They did it before...they will do it again if needed.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
we should try and get the COLBERT pac to support ron paul all we have to do is join and ask.

S

Scrappy-doo

Not so sure about that. We're not living in the 1960's anymore, and I think our society is ready for the truth.

Even if they did assassinate him, you cannot put the people back to sleep once they have awoken. There's a reason why everything he's been talking about for all these years is now coming to pass, and that despite all efforts to ignore and brush him aside, the people love the guy, and he's winning poll after poll.

As far as age, I think the guy is in his prime. The time is right. The man is ready. Let's do our part people.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Unfortunately, he's actually last in all the polls.
Please point me to the polls he's winning....

RetroGrow

Veteran
As soon as he tried to implement all the uber-cool and very needed measures he talks about, he would be shot fucking dead before he could do much damage to the status quo.

Just like they did to JFK.

Ummmmm....Kennedy was assassinated by the mafia. Chicago mob boss Sam Giancana had him killed because JFK's Attorney General, RFK went after the mob after they had fixed the election in Illinois in JFK's favor, depriving Richard Nixon of the presidency. Lee Harvey Oswald, a pawn in all this, shot him, and was in turn killed by Jack Ruby, a known mobster who was dying of cancer and had nothing to lose murdering Oswald on live national television, with the promise from his mob bosses that his family would be taken care of. JFK & Sam Giancana shared the same mistress.
It was a classic mob hit. Jack Ruby went to his grave never revealing anything.

S

Scrappy-doo

Unfortunately, he's actually last in all the polls.
Please point me to the polls he's winning....

You need to look no further than the latest Iowa Straw Poll. He came in second to Michelle Bachman, but the only reason she won is because she bought 4000 of her own votes. Even after that she only won by 150 or so votes.

Just search 'Ron Paul Winning Polls'

Just on the first page I found lots of links.

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&...biw=1040&bih=499&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&cad=b

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ing-straw-polls/2011/06/20/AGu2qvcH_blog.html

Status
Not open for further replies.