What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RON PAUL IS THE FUCKING MAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CANNATOPIA

ron-paul-dont-steal-government-hates-competition.jpg
:laughing:

SmilinBob

Even if the media did take him seriously it wouldn't help. 50% of people are to stupid to vote.

I agree with a lot of what he says, but you best believe all of those things he wants aren't going to happen. Every president we've ever had has lied. He can't just snap his figures and make shit happen. More than likely he would need 2 terms, and no major shit coming up to all that stuff done.

Just give me grizzly bear arms, and put my mind at ease regarding cannabis legalization.

Who says prostitution isn't legal? Big brother pays corpo and we get fucked. Sounds like a pimp/trick situation to me.

Leon Brooks

is this the same guy that sad it is a good thing for iran to have nukes? lol

no offense but his logic is pretty flawed.

Well, I dont think he said it was "good" for them to have a nuke. He said something along the lines of 'it wouldnt matter if they did'. the USSR had some 30k nukes and PLENTY of ways of delivering them yet....nothing. Iran has no way of delivering a nuke to the U.S. by conventional means(bomber,ICBM,submarine) and if they did they would be wiped away from the face of the planet...why would they want that? He also went on to mention the last time Iran was in a war was as a result of the U.S. talking Iraq into invading them.

Him closing bases and bringing home troops would actually save American lives let alone money. Like those airman in Germany a few months back...why is there a base in Germany again?

wco68

Even if iran had nukes every country around them has nukes so they know that they dont stand a chance.

bentom187

Veteran
i love the idea of actually having real freedom,not just pick and choose freedom.
smoking as much as i want on my property sounds awsome.

you missed the 2306 end federal prohibition on MJ and his MJ patient protection act.

yes even more reasons to vote

RetroGrow

Veteran
Preachin' to the choir.
As politicians go, Ron Paul is unique because he is honest.
I would vote for him just for that reason alone.
One of his problems is his age.
Think how different this country would be if he had been elected in one of the last Presidential elections.
The whole world would be different for the better.
No Fed, no DEA, no drug war, no wars overseas.
No fear mongering to take away our rights.
No wasting money, no corporate priveleges.
Sounds like a nice world.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
I like Ron Paul. Damn shame about the media blackout surrounding his campaign. media just won't cover him other than to poke fun at him.

thats because hes not an approved candidate for the police state....

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
•Jon Stewart to Media: Why Are You Ignoring Ron Paul? (newser.com)
•WATCH: Jon Stewart Accuses Media Of Ignoring Ron Paul (huffingtonpost.com)
•Jon Stewart: Why Is the Media Ignoring Ron Paul? [Video] (gawker.com)
•John Stewart: Why is Media Ignoring Ron Paul ? (ritholtz.com)
•Hold The Ron Paul Stuff (themoderatevoice.com)
•Ron Paul Takes On Rick Perry, Michele Bachmann (huffingtonpost.com)
•Ron Paul Can’t Find Media Traction, Even With Iowa Showing (dekerivers.wordpress.com)
•Jon Stewart Scolds Media For Ignoring Rep. Ron Paul: ‘I Mean, F*ck That Guy, Right?’ (mediaite.com)
•Ron Paul just can’t get no respect (capitolhillblue.com)
•Ron Paul shines in Iowa; major media cheats him (thehill.com)
•Ron Paul ad takes aim at Romney, Perry and Bachmann (thehill.com)
•Ron Paul and Liberty by Walter Block (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
•The Ames Straw Poll (thewashingtondaily.wordpress.com)
•After Strong Showing In Iowa, Why Is Ron Paul Still Getting The Media Cold Shoulder?

Talk about humiliation. We should be livid that those media personalities have anything at all to say about giving equal access to candidates...it's not right that peeps are deceived by them...
http://yourdaddy.net/2011/08/16/jon-stewart-why-is-everyone-still-ignoring-ron-paul/

Last edited:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
•Jon Stewart to Media: Why Are You Ignoring Ron Paul? (newser.com)
•WATCH: Jon Stewart Accuses Media Of Ignoring Ron Paul (huffingtonpost.com)
•Jon Stewart: Why Is the Media Ignoring Ron Paul? [Video] (gawker.com)
•John Stewart: Why is Media Ignoring Ron Paul ? (ritholtz.com)
•Hold The Ron Paul Stuff (themoderatevoice.com)
•Ron Paul Takes On Rick Perry, Michele Bachmann (huffingtonpost.com)
•Ron Paul Can’t Find Media Traction, Even With Iowa Showing (dekerivers.wordpress.com)
•Jon Stewart Scolds Media For Ignoring Rep. Ron Paul: ‘I Mean, F*ck That Guy, Right?’ (mediaite.com)
•Ron Paul just can’t get no respect (capitolhillblue.com)
•Ron Paul shines in Iowa; major media cheats him (thehill.com)
•Ron Paul ad takes aim at Romney, Perry and Bachmann (thehill.com)
•Ron Paul and Liberty by Walter Block (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
•The Ames Straw Poll (thewashingtondaily.wordpress.com)
•After Strong Showing In Iowa, Why Is Ron Paul Still Getting The Media Cold Shoulder?

Talk about humiliation. We should be livid that those media personalities have anything at all to say about giving equal access to candidates...it's not right that peeps are deceived by them...
http://yourdaddy.net/2011/08/16/jon-stewart-why-is-everyone-still-ignoring-ron-paul/

Its why i HATE the news so fuckign much. Shit is so god damned biased - trying to turn stupid people stupider. Ron Paul destroys all these candidates in debates ,,, yet whos the ONLY candidates we hear about? That christian nut bag perry and those two dumb sluts. I swear... its like a really shitty version of 3's company for the ignorant masses (who secretly hate ol blacky black barack obama)... just goes to show how corrupt our country REALLY is... ron paul paints such a picture of how well a country could be run,,, but i dont think we can ever achieve because the people who run the show have sooo much money invested that they will never allow a real person to become president. only these fucking fake ass two faced jokers who dont give a shit about the american people

S

Scrappy-doo

It's now or never. Vote Ron Paul into the role he was meant for.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
lol! really?

lol! really?

Its why i HATE the news so fuckign much. Shit is so god damned biased - trying to turn stupid people stupider. Ron Paul destroys all these candidates in debates ,,, yet whos the ONLY candidates we hear about? That christian nut bag perry and those two dumb sluts. I swear... its like a really shitty version of 3's company for the ignorant masses (who secretly hate ol blacky black barack obama)... just goes to show how corrupt our country REALLY is... ron paul paints such a picture of how well a country could be run,,, but i dont think we can ever achieve because the people who run the show have sooo much money invested that they will never allow a real person to become president. only these fucking fake ass two faced jokers who dont give a shit about the american people

"(who secretly hate ol blacky black barack obama)"

i just couldnt help it, it sounded too funny! i voted for barack, once i saw more money on my paycheck i was happy, the other shit he promised. . . there are too many ppl who are not gonna let those good things happen since they have found a way to capitalize on sorrow.

i want legalization or decriminalization but the FED isnt gonna let any of that happen. i saw the documentary SQUARE GROUPER a while back and they pretty much raped that black tuna gang as i remembered it. took all their money and fucked them with no vaseline. . . but what i noticed was, at the time, the FED were desperate and were looking at being closed/shut down. i would imagine since drug money is the easiest thing to get, why would they advocate legalizing anything they can make readily accessible/available money from?

i am in no way a politcal person. i tried to be once and saw more than i needed to. have always been a history buff so i know that this country is fucked because of the powers that are behind the throne, always has been , always will be.

i actually voted for barack cause he was black, i would have/wanted to vote for hillary simply because havig a female president would be awesome, but to take politics in america seriously is something i cant do.

i may just vote for mister paul, since i know hes not gonna make it. . . do you realize how much sense he makes?!?!? on soooo many pertinent issues?!?!?!? lmao, no way in hell with they let that guy near the presidency.

i was thinking about becoming a fed officer at one point, since i know they have the best friggin weed around!

Euphrates

I hate the media too, there so fucking dumb, and they want everyone else to be as dumb and clueless as they are. It's aggravating and annoying, like a pestilent fly that won't leave me alone.

They are literally trying to dumb people down on purpose, I swear, to mold them into mindless cattle ripe for slavery and slaughter.

vta

Veteran
Great interview below...

Ron Paul Speaks Out: Media Blackout, Economic Freedom, Intellectual Revolution

[YOUTUBEIF]fzG_CEnS8sg[/YOUTUBEIF]

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
i almost wish ron paul would just play up the dumb act and get all bat shit and dress up like george washington and scream about death panels and how jesus loves republicans and all that other shit... hes seems so well spoken. so full of great ideas. and he gets this kind of treatment??? i just dont fucking get it. when did the presidents go from being the smartest people in the room to the guy youd want to get drunk and armwrestle (or in palin/bachman's case) fuck rawdog and have 9 kids with?

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
...Talk about humiliation. We should be livid that those media personalities have anything at all to say about giving equal access to candidates...it's not right that peeps are deceived by them...

This ought to be obvious. Paul is the most extreme (his word, not mine) candidate in the race. Republicans and Democrats (each) make up 1/3 of the electorate. That leaves the political center to decide the presidency. The guy falling off the right edge of the political spectrum doesn't appeal very much to the center.

The idea the media is deceiving the public is a little strange, Paul's been running for pres for decades. He may be running as a Republican but he's a died-in-the-wool Libertarian. Even though libertarians comprise ~1% of the electorate, the rest of the voters know what it's all about.

P

putoneout

He will get my vote if he runs. From what I gather he isn't certain if he is gonna run or not. I hope he does.

He is a man of the people for the people and that about sums it up.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like Ron Paul. Damn shame about the media blackout surrounding his campaign. media just won't cover him other than to poke fun at him.

This is because the heads of media knows he won't sell out, and he won't put up with their lies about him.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Unfortunately, Ron Paul will not win.

This country will not elect a Libertarian.

I think we will probably see another 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts