What's new

Ron Paul 2012!!! Your thoughts on who we should pick for our "Cause"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

itisme

Veteran
My state couldn't afford to keep up its war without federal funding.

Bingo!

Gary johnson is not viable.
To be fair I think his policies are but his chances aren't. He said if RP won the R ticket he will not run 3rd party because he agrees with Ron Paul on so many things, he will back Dr. Paul. So if your touting Gary Johnson and not ranting with jibber jabber you are supposed to vote RON PAUL!

Gary Johnson: I'll "Absolutely" Support Ron Paul As GOP Nominee (12-8-11)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqTR0wWEJU4

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
I dont disagree with this, but that perspective is more of a prediction. Try to do something about it now. Giving up should never be an option. That is how I see it. Everyone chooses their own options, but I think if you try to do something about it, it is the better option for all of us as a country. We all gotta live here together so we need to work this shit out one way or another.

that's true it is a predication and not action...

in my defense i spend a lot of my spare time informing friends and family about the things i see wrong with govt and politicians, as well as the Federal Reserve and the rich bankers that own it...

i do my best to non-violently spread the word of our demise if we continue on this course. it's not much, but it's all i can currently do...

i commend you for what efforts you put out as well and i agree we gotta live here together. i do still vote although in my heart i don't believe it counts for anything, which makes me very sad...

remember what thomas jefferson said about about our private banks and our currency...

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

i believe we are seeing the results of this warning now. bailing out big banks, etc... i mean WTF? i want a hand out, times are tough. why can the PRIVATELY HELD CORPORATION named the FEDERAL RESERVE print money and hand it out to what other banks in the world they want too...

fuck the govt, those cocksuckers sold us out.... :mad:

oops, got carried away...

</rant>

itisme

Veteran
GP73LPC
we are puppets and they have the electoral college just in case we get cocky...

but big money ALWAYS wins, ALWAYS !!!!!

Not we! YOU ARE THE PUPPET but only if you keep that mindset, fight the Establishment!

Ron Paul and his supporters are cutting through the crap and voting for real change. Your welcome to join the FREEDOM TRAIN!

GP73LPC

Veteran
We once took care of ourselves before we invented enemy combatants. Remove this element from the world and we remove it from our own legacy.

If we prefer to keep military commissions for enemy combatants, we deserve the same unfortunate outcome.

We were held in international regard for promoting human rights, not American citizen rights over those of other nations. The Geneva Conventions established international laws that are to be applied without prejudice.

this what really bothers me, our reputation has been severely damaged by the Bush admin and continued by this admin. We now openly spit in the face of the Geneva Convention and a bunch of our more STUPID politicians go on TV and support water boarding, which is clearly torture... John McCain, who I only respect because of his POW history, even said torture does not work.

So in the eyes of the world our human rights history has now been thrown out the window... FUCK THE NEO-CONS !!!!

GP73LPC

Veteran
My state couldn't afford to keep up its war without federal funding.

Even if it was only federally decrim, how is that not better?

Gary johnson is not viable.

unfortunately, neither is Ron Paul ;)

my hope is Americans will get feed up with this bullshit and demand change or make it happen... disillusioned Americans is a growing group. thank god, it can't come soon enough for me...

i hope occupy wall street comes back stronger than ever in 2012. fuck the 1%....

GP73LPC

Veteran
GP73LPC

Not we! YOU ARE THE PUPPET but only if you keep that mindset, fight the Establishment!

Ron Paul and his supporters are cutting through the crap and voting for real change. Your welcome to join the FREEDOM TRAIN!

ok, so you didn't put me on ignore, you were just reading and purposely ignoring me... but anyway...

i've been anti-establishment, ant-govt for 30+ years, you've joined my ranks, not the other way around.

our methods are just different. voting ain't gonna solve this shit buddy... BIG MONEY controls ALL of our politicians and if you don't comply you don't win or you will be assassinated...

i've wasted votes for many, many years voting for libs, i've been on the FREEDOM TRAIN and it's going nowhere :cry:

itisme

Veteran
unfortunately, neither is Ron Paul
Honestly that is where you're wrong and that is what has made me insane. I am piecing together a lot of info to paint a more clear picture but before you call DR PAUL not electable again watch those clips below. The media has make the unelectable claim a million times as part of the MK ULTRA programming. I fell for it to but now I work to expose it. They are suppressing the real info to maintain your perception and RP is still surging......You can't suppress the population but so long.....Please watch the clips and tell me what you think they are doing?
Your right on big money but that don't mean we should bend over and take it, we should join together and stuff the shit out of those ballot boxes. I know they have tricks to steal elections but RON PAUL is honestly our only solution.

SEE VIDEO GROUP OF MK ULTRA BY MEDIA BELOW! Please watch in order posted

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUpyeiw56wc

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9014QPQkZNA

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxzdfv13tGo

Why is the Media biased toward Ron Paul? Listen to why.

Video transcript below

1st guy: "...We've shown, we've proved (misspoke), we've proved over the last ten years or etc., repeatedly that we only do one at a time. We can fight two wars."

2nd guy: "This is all get'n interrupted when he's, Ron Paul becomes President"

Woman laughs

1st guy: "See, see this room? Two-thirds of us laid off when Ron Paul is President" I ADD THIS IS AN UN ACCEPTABLE REASON FOR WAR PROPAGANDA & IS EITHER TREASON OR TERRORIST ACTS!!

Guys laughing

2nd guy: "...two more doctors visit... since before Obama was born"

Woman: [inaudible]

1st guy:"Well World War II. We fought two wars [inaudible] that's where it comes from [inaudible] fully mobilized country [inaudible]"

CSPAN announcer: "We are live again at the Pentagon this morning where President Obama is expected to talk about the defeat (misspoke) defense strategic...[end of clip]"

GP73LPC

Veteran
Honestly that is where you're wrong and that is what has made me insane. I am piecing together a lot of info to paint a more clear picture but before you call DR PAUL not electable again watch those clips below. The media has make the unelectable claim a million times as part of the MK ULTRA programming. I fell for it to but now I work to expose it. They are suppressing the real info to maintain your perception and RP is still surging......You can't suppress the population but so long.....Please watch the clips and tell me what you think they are doing?
Your right on big money but that don't mean we should bend over and take it, we should join together and stuff the shit out of those ballot boxes. I know they have tricks to steal elections but RON PAUL is honestly our only solution.

SEE VIDEO GROUP OF MK ULTRA BY MEDIA BELOW! Please watch in order posted

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUpyeiw56wc

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9014QPQkZNA

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxzdfv13tGo

Why is the Media biased toward Ron Paul? Listen to why.

Video transcript below

1st guy: "...We've shown, we've proved (misspoke), we've proved over the last ten years or etc., repeatedly that we only do one at a time. We can fight two wars."

2nd guy: "This is all get'n interrupted when he's, Ron Paul becomes President"

Woman laughs

1st guy: "See, see this room? Two-thirds of us laid off when Ron Paul is President" I ADD THIS IS AN UN ACCEPTABLE REASON FOR WAR PROPAGANDA & IS EITHER TREASON OR TERRORIST ACTS!!

Guys laughing

2nd guy: "...two more doctors visit... since before Obama was born"

1st guy:"Well World War II. We fought two wars [inaudible] that's where it comes from [inaudible] fully mobilized country [inaudible]"

CSPAN announcer: "We are live again at the Pentagon this morning where President Obama is expected to talk about the defeat (misspoke) defense strategic...[end of clip]"

first off, you're not telling me anything about how the media misleads, especially FAUX NEWS. they sued for the right to lie on the air, google it...

but...

i'm not sure you understand how MUCH POWER big money wields...

big money is not going to sit by and let all wars end and for us to become isolationists...

there is just too much money to be lost with that stance. and that is just one of pauls beliefs...

look, i agree with most of what RP says, but big money will not allow him to hold the power to do the things he wants to do...

let me ask you this, do you believe oswald alone kill kennedy? don't fuck with big money unless you can destroy it...

itisme

Veteran
but big money will not allow him to hold the power to do the things he wants to do...
let me ask you this, do you believe oswald alone kill kennedy? don't fuck with big money unless you can destroy it..

You are only reinforcing my point. I have seen RP respond to a reporter, "that's the risk I take" when asked about becoming President. So I repeat "that don't mean we should bend over and take it." If the REVOLUTION has to lose its most courageous leader to wake the world up to how much of a POLICE STATE we are in...then so be it!

I have been telling anybody that will listen that the last President that had his stance on the FED got his head blown off! We are really in agreement and when I said expose the media I was referring to all my posts on the subject not the ones just to you.

Your stances seems to be, "bow to big money because you got no chance" I refuse, PERIOD! That is not the mindset of somebody that realizes we are in a Revolution. Get on board and spread the good news!

FAUX NEWS. they sued for the right to lie on the air, google it...I'l try a link would be great though. It only adds to my point and the fact that you know this don't detract from my point....SOPA will silence us soon enough!

http://www.relfe.com/media_can_legally_lie.html
I only said I wanted to expose them :D That helps as I assure you most people have not seen that article. Great post on that bro.
SO SAD"
During their appeal, FOX asserted that there are no written rules against distorting news in the media. They argued that, under the First Amendment, broadcasters have the right to lie or deliberately distort news reports on public airwaves.

We will see what the REVOLUTION says, there are people exposing these sorry ass chicken heads all over!

Last edited:

GP73LPC

Veteran
You are only reinforcing my point. I have seen RP respond to a reporter, "that's the risk I take" when asked about becoming President. So I repeat "that don't mean we should bend over and take it." If the REVOLUTION has to lose its most courageous leader to wake the world up to how much of a POLICE STATE we are in...then so be it!

I have been telling anybody that will listen that the last President that had his stance on the FED got his head blown off! We are really in agreement and when I said expose the media I was referring to all my posts on the subject not the ones just to you.

Your stances seems to be, "bow to big money because you got no chance" I refuse, PERIOD! That is not the mindset of somebody that realizes we are in a Revolution. Get on board and spread the good news!

FAUX NEWS. they sued for the right to lie on the air, google it...I'l try a link would be great though. It only adds to my point and the fact that you know this don't detract from my point....SOPA will silence us soon enough!

http://www.relfe.com/media_can_legally_lie.html
I only said I wanted to expose them :D That helps as I assure you most people have not seen that article. Great post on that bro.
SO SAD"
During their appeal, FOX asserted that there are no written rules against distorting news in the media. They argued that, under the First Amendment, broadcasters have the right to lie or deliberately distort news reports on public airwaves.

We will see what the REVOLUTION says, there are people exposing these sorry ass chicken heads all over!

i don't bow to anyone, especially big money and govt and i've paid for it too... ;)

that doesn't stop me... however, what good news am i supposed to be spreading. i have nothing but a bad and desperate message to pass along to family and friends.

i will repeat myself. VOTING will NOT fix this, we are beyond that point. Americans DO NOT HOLD their own destiny in there hands, the mega banks and goldman sachs do...

nothing will change until the 1% are destroyed thru world economic collapse or violence... sorry, but that's the way i see it...

plus, RP doesn't deserve to be elected only to be assassinated...

itisme

Veteran
i will repeat myself. VOTING will NOT fix
Neal before ZOD and the establishment then. I REFUSE. I had rather die fighting than live on my knees!

plus, RP doesn't deserve to be elected only to be assassinated...
First off the last part of your quote shows where your mind is at! That sounds like you hate his agenda for free markets and freedom. Look up what the opposite of free markets and freedom are!

I guess you trust the Gov't with your money and to give you entitlements....Have fun with that! I"ll fight till the death against communism and so will RON PAUL! You will be fully ignored from now on, General Wannabe Stalling!

I ALSO SUGGEST THAT THE MODS REMOVE HIS ASSASSINATION COMMENT!!!! YOU TALK ABOUT IN APPROPRIATE!!!

Americans DO NOT HOLD their own destiny in there hands, the mega banks and goldman sachs do...
Says somebody that would pump up anybody but RON PAUL!!! LMAO!!! I guess ignorance is bliss. I guess vote ROMNEY who is owned by those you speak of, or maybe Obama who is also owned by them!!!!

FED = "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

Which is why RP got the FED partial audit and will do a complete audit...Yet you say, "Kill him" PATHETIC!

RON PAUL 2012! or enjoy life under NDAA, SOPA, Patriot Act, Hyerinflation, TOTAL TYRANNY under OBAMA OR ROMNEY!!!

Last edited:

itisme

Veteran
Ron Paul scares people. He embraces the radical ideas that we should pay our debts and mind our own business. His non-interventionist foreign policy is the same one advocated by George Washington - and foreign policy experts are actually agreeing with him now.

Full Article.
http://www.concordmonitor.com/artic...SESS45767061f60fe9b0a1c4777c8769aad7=facebook

People are tired of voting for the lesser of two evils, especially when the difference is minimal. It's time for a good candidate, one who will defend our liberties and balance the budget. If Paul doesn't win the GOP nomination, it doesn't matter if he runs third-party or not; thousands of his supporters are planning to write him in anyway, splitting the Republican vote. The only way to get Obama out of office is to vote for Paul.

GP73LPC

Veteran
dude, i don't think you understand me...

I AM MORE ANTI ESTABLISHMENT THAN YOU ARE AND HAVE PROBABLY BEEN THAT WAY SINCE BEFORE YOU WERE BORN...

EDIT: and i've voted for my cause for years... problem is my vote doesn't count, because the candidates i voted for would never become elected because their actions would piss of the 1% in the world and they won't let peons interfere with their money...

Last edited:

GP73LPC

Veteran
Neal before ZOD and the establishment then. I REFUSE. I had rather die fighting than live on my knees!

First off the last part of your quote shows where your mind is at! That sounds like you hate his agenda for free markets and freedom. Look up what the opposite of free markets and freedom are!

I guess you trust the Gov't with your money and to give you entitlements....Have fun with that! I"ll fight till the death against communism and so will RON PAUL! You will be fully ignored from now on, General Wannabe Stalling!

I ALSO SUGGEST THAT THE MODS REMOVE HIS ASSASSINATION COMMENT!!!! YOU TALK ABOUT IN APPROPRIATE!!!

Says somebody that would pump up anybody but RON PAUL!!! LMAO!!! I guess ignorance is bliss. I guess vote ROMNEY who is owned by those you speak of, or maybe Obama who is also owned by them!!!!

FED = "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

Which is why RP got the FED partial audit and will do a complete audit...Yet you say, "Kill him" PATHETIC!

RON PAUL 2012! or enjoy life under NDAA, SOPA, Patriot Act, Hyerinflation, TOTAL TYRANNY under OBAMA OR ROMNEY!!!

you're an IDIOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: can you read and comprehend? i did not endorse assassination, i only suggested BIG MONEY would do the deed if Ron Paul fucks with their money...

seriously, go back and read the thread since you joined. you continually mis-speak about camera laws, counties in Vegas, just to name a few and then you accuse me of suggesting assassination. you have a serious problem reading, writing and comprehending... do your math skills suck this bad also?

i'm done with you, you need to go back to school...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts