What's new

Ron Paul 2012!!! Your thoughts on who we should pick for our "Cause"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
A few other tid bits.

If 'Obamacare' would have been called Medicare 4 All (and been 'single payer'), it would be at least 10-15% more popular.

Potentially an even higher %. If businesses could remove their part (read contribution$) to employee healthcare, they should theoretically be in favor (They can save X dollars, and 'give it back to the workers' [minus a nominal %]). Paying a medicare tax is much easier than hiring a department to 'shop' for the best plans.

'Death Panels' already exist, they happen in every (private) insurance company. Its called 'cost analyst'. There can be one public 'panel' or thousands of private 'panels'.

Medicare for All would not have made the insurance companies rich, it would given them competition that they essentially could not compete with (because they are profiting off your ill health, where a 'single payer' only needs to recoup costs). Please remember the water you drink out of your faucet is price controlled too.

-

monkey5

Veteran
A REAL CLEAR VIEW IS that Bill & Hill still have absolute control of the Dem. party! Why is it not called "HillaryCare" as it should be? ~~ answer..Bill & Hill want that one blamed on 'Obummer'..TRUTH! monkey5

Cojito

I didn't put forth a candidate the guy that started the thread did

you endorsed Ron Paul. i was reacting to that. i don't care who started the thread.

So I ask politely who you got?

and i politely told you, i'm keeping an open mind.

It seems odd to be really polite that the two people in here that rip Ron Paul in every capacity don't have a candidate or a fix.

"every capacity?" i'm sure you don't mean me.

Secondly... Burden of Proof? This is an open discussion on issues. Not a trial. (lol) I am merely participating in the thread and talking about the issues

actually, you were telling he how to debate.

If you would like to talk issues then many of us are ready for that

i gave you an important issue. we're at war with religious extremists. your response? "I know all the above scare me more in 2012 than a guy believing in GOD"

refute what i said about Ron Paul, or not. i don't care.

... I will continue fighting the DOGMA :cathug:

you should look up that word. you keep misusing it.

One of the most striking aspects online forum posters without a candidate have developed is a distinct rhetoric of repression in the blame games and in depiction of concerted political and religious violence as self-interested criminal activity to delegitimized Ron Paul, organizers, supporters, their motives, and their claims. You Point to traditions of rural banditry. Your covertly overt repressive rhetoric hinders our nation security in this way, the rhetoric of repression draws on an establishment of central social control.

well, they say Ron Paul's paranoid. maybe his supporters are too.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Why is it not called "HillaryCare" as it should be? ~~

This is ludicrous. If ANYTHING it should be called DOLECARE, as it was Bob Dole's plan (something Newt endorsed).

The fact that you are so mislead illustrates a very serious problem in this country.

Cojito

Cojito just wanted to let us know he wants America to become a technocracy where the state is god and a group of technocrats and scientist decide your rights and freedoms on every level. He wants to a see a future where according to the states latest study your freedom is a threat to the state. How Ironic.

not very sporting of you to invent, and then mock something i've never said, or even imagined.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
FWIW The Clinton proposal was 'single payer' (AKA Medicare for all) (but still fucked with insurance cronyism).

monkey5

Veteran
Well, for one thing Dole is not in charge of or related to "Obummer" in any way..right now! Bill & Hill are .. as I have said ..right now in control of the DEM. party! STILL..monkey5

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
It doesnt matter that the GOP proposal from 1995 is the same one they (and NEWT) rallying against now? Like i said, your blissful ignorance is alarming.

After Dean took over that the DNC (from Gillespie), their hold was broken. They may still be behind the scenes, the fact there are no rising stars in the Dem Party points to a major power struggle.

Im not voting for Biden in 2016, Hillary will be ~68 year old.

itisme

Veteran
You stand for nothing you'll fall for anything

Cojito & DIscobiscuit stand for the status quo/establsihment. There I picked one for you two. So intelligent (hehe) but can't make up their minds. They say it is open and only offer a tear downs of ideas.....Not intelligent enough to come up with a candidate or a plan. :D LMFAO

The establishment/ status quo to continue the quid pro quo! Ron Paul says no go!

Discobiscuit,
Interesting you reference dogma. Dogma is pretending to have a clue.
UUmmm..Do you???
Cojito,
you should look up that word. you keep misusing it.
YOUR WRONG!!!
dog·mas also dog·ma·ta
Definition of DOGMA Here you. I looked it up!
a : something held as an established opinion; especially : a definite authoritative tenet I should look that up too! Posted below

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dogma

[Definition:definite authoritative tenet
[n] a doctrine or code of beliefs accepted as authoritative; "he believed all the Marxist dogma" I didn't add that!
[n] a religious doctrine that is proclaimed as true without proof
[/COLOR][/B]http://www.hyperdictionary.com/dictionary/dogma

Last edited:

monkey5

Veteran
ShroomDr, I hear you & understand! Exactly where Sandy Berger, the Bill Clintons national security advisor,& , lawyer..stealing documents from the national arcives..was then pardoned by George Bush! hummmmm! Yes..both of those sides are against the American people! monkey5

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i look at it like this.

obama is a fucktard and always has been. you should be ashamed if you voted for him.
all of the gop canidates are fucktards with religion thrown into the mix. and dead babies.

the only real viable option is ron paul. he is the only somewhat normal fucktard who believes in what he says.

B

BrnCow

What kind of World Would it be if Ron Paul was President -
1. A much smaller federal government with at least 5 less federal agencies
2. No deficit spending because we would have a balanced budget
3. No Federal Reserve - it would be phased out over time
4. A much smaller military-industrial-complex. All of the non-essential US military resources would be packed up and returned home for a net savings to taxpayers in the hundreds of billions of dollars per year
5. No more nation-building, respect for nation's sovereignty
6. No more wars unless the US is attacked or our national interests (not the interests of our allies) are actually threatened
7. No foreign aid, saving the taxpayers tens of billions of dollars per year, but costing corrupt dictatorships lots of money
8. A realistic plan to make austerity cuts/reforms in the very expensive Entitlement programs that would save them for the stakeholders that have paid in
9. At least $1 trillion in spending cut in the FIRST YEAR
10. Vetoes from the President on Bills from Congress that are full of pork-barrell spending
11. The repeal of ObamaCare
12. A sane and reasonable policy in regard to the US/Mex border
13. Free trade with nations willing to trade with us (including Iran)
14. Withdrawal of US military forces from W. Europe - all of our NATO allies in W. Europe can easily afford their own defense and many of them have nuclear weapons (England, France, etc.)
15. A more pragmatic approach to our foreign policy where the President tries diplomacy first instead of rattling sabres
16. Repeal of the un-Constitutional PATRIOT ACT
17. Restore the Constitution by respecting the Bill of Rights for the first time in decades - let the States take over responsibility for government programs either through block grants or simply dismantling federal agencies
18. A President that is paid a salary of less than $40K per year - which is 90% less than what the current President is paid
19. A President that is more concerned about the welfare of our Republic than about getting re-elected and owes no special interests any favors
20. A President that will restore the faith the American people once had in their government by refusing to bow down to special interests and by picking appointments to his Cabinet based on merit and qualification as opposed to the spoils system - and this would apply to federal judgeships, ambassadorships, etc.

I got this from another source and it may have a flaw or two in it but is basically the jist for RPs ideas..

B

BrnCow

This is ludicrous. If ANYTHING it should be called DOLECARE, as it was Bob Dole's plan (something Newt endorsed).

The fact that you are so mislead illustrates a very serious problem in this country.

And part of it is biased and lying media misrepresentation...

B

BrnCow

Did anyone watch the Iowa caucus and see Beavis and Butthead shaking hands on the podium?They looked like brothers, dressed alike, same profile, same smile..one is prettier and both brought religion up....they scare me. I would expect them to be having more church business going on than country business...and they both are anti pot and lop it in with hard drugs...

Last edited:

itisme

Veteran
21. A stronger National Defense with the military industrial complex brought home.
22. An unfortunate surge in Psychologist being over worked for due to reason 21.
23. A lot of weed to try and help our TROOPS :D God Bless & Thank You

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Anyone who thinks Palin was an acceptable candidate to potentially be President needs their head examined. She is the only reason Obama is President right now. IF she was acceptable, she would be running right now.

If Fucktard = controlled by special interest, than i basically agree with everything else.

itisme

Veteran
Anyone who thinks Palin was an acceptable candidate to potentially be President needs their head examined. She is the only reason Obama is President right now. IF she was acceptable, she would be running right now.

If Fucktard = controlled by special interest, than i basically agree with everything else.

Sarah did tell the R's not to marginalize Ron Paul. She sees the writing on the wall. The Ron Paul Libertarian ticket that was his albatross is now his "Trump" card. If Ron Paul don't get the R spot, say hey Obama. Gary Johnson runs and loyal RP supporters and more say fuck the D & R! Dems win anyway. The R will rather have that since all military spending is 51% GDP. Not including shadow armies that are paid way more

As long as Ron Paul is leading, We will take her loyal Christian base.

CONSPIRACY THEORISTS :D NO THAT IS EVIDENCE!! ACCIDENT MY ASS Must see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=b4QsebxlbQA

Last edited:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
palin would have only been vice prezzy which would have been a shit ton better than obama as prezzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts