What's new

Ron Paul 2012!!! Your thoughts on who we should pick for our "Cause"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
I'll never understand why folks resent others being able to buy heath insurance.

I had health insurance, and a job, before Obama. Now, I'm unemployed, and have no health insurance. Make it illegal to be uninsured? If that's not big pharma's agenda, I don't know what is. Vote the panderer out of office!

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Folks don't feel the same way when it comes to car insurance, homeowners insurance, life insurance, etc. Folks typically understand their ability to afford insurance at all comes from the fact that everybody pays.

Unfortunately, heath considerations are dire enough that we have players who don't pay. No candidate would turn away indigents so the answer lies in the lowest cost.

Most folks get it that we can pay now or we can pay later. Leaving indigents to emergency rooms leaves us with higher premiums and co-pays. Even the industry itself acknowledges that health maintenance plans are cheaper than blowing your gourd before going to the doctor.

And then we have an ideology that struggles with the realities of practical applications and their associated costs.

draztik

Veteran
If he ever got into a position to really challenge the status quo he'd be JFK'd.

As much as I hate to say it, I don't see anyway that O doesn't win again. He's too precious to the MIC and the banks.

In the end it's bread and circuses and the illusion of choice.
I agree.

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
I'll never understand why folks resent others being able to buy heath insurance.

I would think they resent being FORCED to buy insurance.

Honestly, I am probably the most anti "republican" person going, and vehemently disagree with the general religious right sentiments the party brings. However, I learned it's far more important to be voting on issues as apposef to which animal or color a persons party happens to be.

I think the best opportunity for election lies with a republican. Search around, watch the news or talk to your pals and you will more than likely see that the grassroots fervor has left guys campaign.

I certainly don't agree with ron paul on everything, he is not me and I shouldn't expect him to be. I have learned to cut my losses and will do so by voting for someone I agree with on my must important issues, marijuana laws and our ingrained system of.nation building.

bentom187

Veteran
Its fine if its a private contract between a customer and a insurence agancey.If you cannot get insurence then im sorry,the out of pocket costs wouldnt have been driven up if hospitals couldnt charge them whatever they wanted because the insurence would cover anything and it didnt
matter how much they charged for said visit.(not free market)

The 2nd problem is no one has the right to my earnings period,i dont have a right to anyone elses earnings,and im speaking leagley,why then is it ok for the goverment to take my money and turn it over to another private individual/shareholders ? its not.

3rd Is its bad bisnuess it leaves funds open to skimming shcemes, and also insurence is pretty much a gamble ,you may need it you might not but either way they expect you to honor the contract.
so the problem is goverment force.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I don't misunderstand the idea of one's right to say no. This is unfortunately an economic issue of such magnitude that personal liberty is trampled.

The health care industry is the only industry allowed to charge anything they wish. Medicare and Medicaid contracts are attempts to stem rising costs but heath care itself is 1/6th GDP and rising.

We saw the writing on the wall and regulated and subsidized energy in the early 20th century so then modern-day robber barons wouldn't sap commerce. Electricity, gas and oil were seen as essential to commerce and therefore strictly regulated.

IMO, the same strict price controls should have been applied to the health care industry. If we had that type of system, we might have the economic opportunity for folks to opt out of medical coverage.

Can't understand why anyone would opt out of medical coverage. One can own an incorporated business and lose their ass but they wouldn't lose their assets. Even unincorporated busts don't necessarily rob one's health. No insurance on a single medical incident could leave few options to recover physiologically and financially.

553r7q.jpg

bentom187

Veteran
I don't misunderstand the idea of one's right to say no. This is unfortunately an economic issue of such magnitude that personal liberty is trampled..

it would be a economic issue for insurence agencey,thats it. unfortunatley they have lobbiest who are trying to take away my right to say no with the use of goverment, for their private gain.
Its a problem with insurence,that they promise to fix anything and everything and we all know this cant be true,because of the amount of money it would take and the fact that nothing lasts forever,but if they have a pool of money and can refute claims (avoid the contracts) then that is the only way it could remain viable.
and here we are today forcing people to be in their money pool reguardless if we need it or not and we get fined if we choose no.

the free market works,we just need to give it a chance.

itisme

Veteran
A sail rides the wind, a rudder steers it's course. Grow a rudder and stop suggesting I'm steering your sail.

Ron does a pretty good job telling you what you should want. He won't touch the what-you-should-expect part. If history's any indicator, you'll say, "fuck this, we need something different."

Taking the attention off Ronnie? I'm voting for somebody I happen to have considerable disagreements. But instead of pissing in the wind I actually weigh the objectives. I already said I wouldn't vote for Michelle, her brother Rick and her other brother Rick.

Aside from those, Ron would be last on my list. All you got is some letters somebody else wrote 20 years ago. Your a pathetic fool spewing lies and trying to cover up the truth. Your the epitome of a loser in your false attacks and spreading lies. You've been posting about those news letters since like page 4!!!! You don't want the truth as your hidden agenda is to spread lies about Ron Paul.

For starters, I wouldn't consider inflammatory publications as a way to gain personal wealth, campaign contributions, national name recognition or all of the above.

I would expect that anybody worth a single vote might feel the same way.

You have several options. You can read or ignore. You can address the subject matter or the messenger. I find it surprising that Ronnie's newsletters aren't objectionable yet their reflection is. Especially when my latest personal comments were about the war on Christmas baloney.

When you address the r word flying around, address the folks flying it. Not the folks you happen to substantively disagree.

LMAO! What a pathetic bunch of nothing you posted.

Still waiting an an original idea or a candidate DISCOCHUMP!!!

YOU GOT SHIT BRO!!! Your a waste of time and you got nothing to contribute...."rA sail rides the wind, a rudder steers it's course. Grow a rudder and stop suggesting I'm steering your sail.." Yeah me saying post your candidate and ideas means just that. LMFAO! Pathetic rhetoric spilling commie!

Last edited:

itisme

Veteran
Ron Paul would give each person $5,000 tax credit yearly to Americans for Healthcare. That way the individual has a stake in watching what happens and how much is being charged. When you got a Dr. charging Medicare/caid and the recipient of the care has no loss when they are over charged is how you get so much abuse of the system. That is why gov't funding things fall apart as there is no real accountability unless you get caught and they do a shitty job of that.

He is going to give amnesty to over 1 million innocent prisoners in all non violent drug offender cases. How can that be wrong and your on this site?

He is gonna stop the free printing of money. Rein in and audit the FED! Take a look at Mr. Ron Paul's portfolio and tax returns.....He made over 500% ROI Return On Investment - How with his poor economic understanding did he do that? He bought GOLD some back at $35 and oz and SILVER, that it! 500% plus ROI for Dr Ron Paul and you don't think he understands the economy. Look it up for yourself! He didn't buy anything else at all! WHY? Because he understands the system.

He is going to bring the troops home from all over the world. Look this up! Who has gotten the most money from the troops? RON PAUL has gotten more money from the troops than all the other Republican candidates combined. If you wanna support the troops take that ribbon of your car and VOTE RON PAUL 2012!

We are staying on the issues and not letting the rhetoric spilling haters get us off point. RON PAUL LIKE A BOSS!

Last edited:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Not one original thought or any input as what to do.

That wouldn't be the thread topic.

Just bullshit like usual. It must really suck to be you dude.

Just wondering when you're planning to contribute anything relevant.

It's simple! You got no other objective but to smear a man that your not worthy of having as president.

The way I see it Ron's not worthy of my vote or yours for that matter. Apparently 19 of the 25 delegates he won last time felt the same way and ended up committing to other candidates.

You add nothing and say nothing but spreading lies.

I don't think anybody's pointing fingers at questionable circumstances. When the known knowns are questionable in and of themselves, you're grasping with "lies". That's the first excuse in the book.

You're what is wrong with this country.

You're what's wrong with this thread. Debate the issues, not the opponent.

You are in here acting like you want to discuss things but really your entire time in here all you have done is regurgitate the same bullshit the biased ass new media is covering.

You just said I make no input. Make up your mind.

Either tell us who you want in the running or come up with some issue and ways to fix them.

Fill in the blank, I couldn't care less. You're not discussing any issues or fixes, you're just trying to get the thread waxed.

If you can't then you should do as an old dog would do and wander off in the woods to perish because your lies are being exposed and your game is also exposed.

That is just the truth of the matter....

I guess now I'll get another analogy that makes no fucking since....... He who walks tall is merely seeking to be seen and heard so as the dumptruck takes the tide out to sea.

That is war we lost all our money, kids, and freedom too....."war on Christmas baloney" That is where America went wrong. PATHETIC!

Yep, commenting on WOC baloney got charges of calling Ronnie a racist when a couple of others have actually called him a racist.

I get the impression that "racist" has kinda calloused yer skin there, itisme. However, relevant information appears to offend. Oh well,...

itisme

Veteran
You see guys once again his first line above proves that he has no interest in real input, just slanderous regurgitated bullshit that he tries to pass off as input...That explain it?

We are staying on the issues and not letting the rhetoric spilling haters get us off point.

Ron Paul would give each person $5,000 tax credit yearly to Americans for Healthcare. That way the individual has a stake in watching what happens and how much is being charged. When you got a Dr. charging Medicare/caid and the recipient of the care has no loss when they are over charged is how you get so much abuse of the system. That is why gov't funding things fall apart as there is no real accountability unless you get caught and they do a shitty job of that. AN ISSUE BEING WORKED ON BY MY CANDIDATE

He is going to give amnesty to over 1 million innocent prisoners in all non violent drug offender cases. How can that be wrong and your on this site? AN ISSUE FIXED BY MY CANDIDATE

He is gonna stop the free printing of money. Rein in and audit the FED! Take a look at Mr. Ron Paul's portfolio and tax returns.....He made over 500% ROI Return On Investment - How with his poor economic understanding did he do that? He bought GOLD some back at $35 and oz and SILVER, that it! 500% plus ROI for Dr Ron Paul and you don't think he understands the economy. Look it up for yourself! He didn't buy anything else at all! WHY? Because he understands the system. AN ISSUE FIXED BY MY CANDIDATE

He is going to end the drug war and aint scared to say it! AN ISSUE FIXED BY MY CANDIDATE

He is going to bring the troops home from all over the world. Look this up! Who has gotten the most money from the troops? RON PAUL has gotten more money from the troops than all the other Republican candidates combined. If you wanna support the troops take that ribbon of your car and VOTE RON PAUL 2012! AN ISSUE FIXED BY MY CANDIDATE

AN ISSUE FIXED BY MY CANDIDATE is not literal but I see my candidates choices to fix them as the best I have seen. You on the other hand won't tell us who you want? Read between the lines you say....LMAO... That's kinda hard to debate against. Yes his candidate choice "as I read between the lines" WTF What is your points of view? Who you offering better? Not caring and only spreading lies isn't how most of us are going to do our research for the elections....You can but I refuse to sit on the sidelines nor will I let you come in here and spread propaganda without calling you out for it. Either start giving us some valid valuable input or stop posting.

See I am talking issues and fixes that matter.... Where is yours?

Last edited:

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Some folks dont know when they should shut up.....

Ok DB. Which post of yours has been relevant to the topic?

Can you quote a single post you have made in this thread that IS on topic?
I cant find a single one wherein you address "our cause" .

Plenty of birtherism.

surely you dont suggest O is best for our cause?
Just ask the good folks at northstone if he is who we should choose for our cause.

I would suggest we remind our two turbo trolls the topic is our cause not their manufactured rev wright bullshit ;-)

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
[/B]That wouldn't be the thread topic.

I don't think anybody's pointing fingers at questionable circumstances. When the known knowns are questionable in and of themselves, you're grasping with "lies". That's the first excuse in the book.

You're what's wrong with this thread. Debate the issues,

A. you have not addressef the thread topic in any posts.
B. The known knows are that obama will try to end medical marijuana. Bye bye everyone feeling safe in cali, colorado, etc.
C. On thd marijuana issue, only RON PAUL will keep med weef legal and end federal prosecution for marijuana. Anyone who smokes or grows should care about that. Do you know amyone locked up for weed? I do. I would like to see.my.friends again. Maybe you and obama dont want me to, but RON PAUL and myself do.
IMO, the same strict price controls should have been applied to the health care industry. If we had that type of system, we might have the economic opportunity for folks to opt out.

Completely agree that health care should have been regulated on the current system.

And some people will never understand why some other first world countries do not have to pay at all for.health care.and hospital procedures but we should be held at proverbial gunpoint

A sail rides the wind, a rudder steers it's course. Grow a rudder and stop suggesting I'm steering your sail.e.

73 men sailed up from the sam francisco bay..............

I like irrelevant statements too.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
A. you have not addressef the thread topic in any posts.

What? Root fer Ronnie?

B. The known knows are that obama will try to end medical marijuana. Bye bye everyone feeling safe in cali, colorado, etc.
That would be you not addressing the thread topic.

C. On thd marijuana issue, only RON PAUL will keep med weef legal and end federal prosecution for marijuana. Anyone who smokes or grows should care about that.
How exactly do you expect Ron to end federal prosecutions? I know he says he'll end the DEA. I just wonder how he'll maneuver any of the 9 agencies that have been in place as early as 1913.

You see, the DEA is an umbrella that Nixon created so that multiple agencies would better communicate with each other. Inception of the DEA did not dissolve these agencies. Ron's already acknowledged that he'll have to work with Congress on any reforms that require Congress.

Do you think he'll just say, "Hey, end federal prosecutions right now!"?

There's a little problem with the scheduling thing. To get the schedule changed, Ron would need the consent of the Heath and Human Services director. Either through study - or - the HHS director may unilaterally change the schedule with no study from the department. Changing the schedule won't ring the bell but it is one avenue that could be pursued.

Do you know amyone locked up for weed? I do. I would like to see.my.friends again. Maybe you and obama dont want me to, but RON PAUL and myself do.

Completely agree that health care should have been regulated on the current system.

And some people will never understand why some other first world countries do not have to pay at all for.health care.and hospital procedures but we should be held at proverbial gunpoint

73 men sailed up from the sam francisco bay..............

I like irrelevant statements too.

whatever dude

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
RP is the only candidate that doesn't pander and speak out of both sides of his mouth. He clearly states that he wants to end the drug war. He is consistent on that issue and doesn't talk around it.

O laughed when asked if he was for legalizing weed.

Whether RP could get it done or not at least we would have someone outspoken on the issue in the White House. He would bring the issue to light in a clear and concise manner. It would open up intellectual debate. He's not scared to speak his mind.

O is only interested in saying pre-polled responses to get people to vote for him. He serves corporate interests which are directly at conflict with our cause.

RP is clearly the best candidate for our cause, if only as start towards ending the drug war.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
You see guys once again his first line above proves that he has no interest in real input, just slanderous regurgitated bullshit that he tries to pass off as input...That explain it?

Crystal. You want choir preachers only.

We are staying on the issues and not letting the rhetoric spilling haters get us off point.
That's why you never answer any of the questions on how Ron might actually achieve any of his radical stuff. You never touch on how you actually expect roughly $17 billion in gold to back $74 trillion in national wealth. Loaves and fishes?

Ron Paul would give each person $5,000 tax credit yearly to Americans for Healthcare.
That would cause tens of millions of Americans to pay thousands more every year in health care costs. I can see Ron now. It would go something like W's attempt to privatize Social Security. But W couldn't persuade Congress to act so he took his road show to the general public. The public said no and W went home.

That way the individual has a stake in watching what happens and how much is being charged.
Didn't somebody give Ron some fresh shrimp for doctoring em?

When you got a Dr. charging Medicare/caid and the recipient of the care has no loss when they are over charged is how you get so much abuse of the system. That is why gov't funding things fall apart as there is no real accountability unless you get caught and they do a shitty job of that. AN ISSUE BEING WORKED ON BY MY CANDIDATE
I volunteer part of my spare time driving vets to and from our nearest VA. I happen to know two doctors who receive less for the same services rendered by private hospitals. I also know veterans who choose VA services over their private pension insurance and their Medicare.

He is going to give amnesty to over 1 million innocent prisoners in all non violent drug offender cases. How can that be wrong and your on this site? AN ISSUE FIXED BY MY CANDIDATE

You're entitled to dream on. Nobody said that releasing prisoners was wrong and you fuckin know it.

He is gonna stop the free printing of money.

Rein in and audit the FED! Take a look at Mr. Ron Paul's portfolio and tax returns.....He made over 500% ROI Return On Investment - How with his poor economic understanding did he do that? He bought GOLD some back at $35 and oz and SILVER, that it! 500% plus ROI for Dr Ron Paul and you don't think he understands the economy. Look it up for yourself! He didn't buy anything else at all! WHY? Because he understands the system. AN ISSUE FIXED BY MY CANDIDATE
What will 500% look like when he rolls $74 trillion into less than $20 billion? How do you expect to be an influence in global trade with a gold standard?

He is going to end the drug war and aint scared to say it! AN ISSUE FIXED BY MY CANDIDATE

While he's at it, tell him to fix yer keyboard.

He is going to bring the troops home from all over the world. Look this up! Who has gotten the most money from the troops? RON PAUL has gotten more money from the troops than all the other Republican candidates combined. If you wanna support the troops take that ribbon of your car and VOTE RON PAUL 2012! AN ISSUE FIXED BY MY CANDIDATE

He'll have to lead Congress. Have you paid attention to Ron's impassioned House speeches over the decades? He doesn't get any followers. Commanding respect and demanding it are two different things. That's what Paul fans try to do - demand whatever emotions they're riding and believe whatever they believe. Some of us believe in reality and recognize when we see what reality has done to Ron more than once.

AN ISSUE FIXED BY MY CANDIDATE is not literal but I see my candidates choices to fix them as the best I have seen. You on the other hand won't tell us who you want? Read between the lines you say....LMAO...
Your pretext is a laugh.

What is your points of view?
You'd have to consider reading. I've pretty much covered the bases but it's not all in the neat, little 20-questionaire format you're demanding. But keep flippin yer gourd, I don' give a fuck.

Who you offering better? Not caring and only spreading lies isn't how most of us are going to do our research for the elections....You can but I refuse to sit on the sidelines nor will I let you come in here and spread propaganda without calling you out for it.
I remember Frogger.

Either start giving us some valid valuable input or stop posting.
You can pipe down with the lip.

See I am talking issues and fixes that matter.... Where is yours?
The only thing you talky is "I likey". It's not enough to get a 19th century view to lead a 21st century country. May your friends get out of prison but I hope they have more going for em than Ron slogans.

Before you put your eggs in one basket, it would behoove you to better understand your president isn't a dictator. no matter who's elected. Arguing with me doesn't change that fact. Maybe if you better understood how things work you wouldn't blow your load on guys who promise shit they can't deliver (unless they have what it takes to lead.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts