What's new

Romulan these days ... any good?

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
The Romulan Joe cut is so old and so tightly held that the Federation and Next Gen Romulan might as well be "The Romulan" as most people that have experience with Romulan probably have only grown Fed or NG.

We have 10,000 OG crosses available, why isn't someone getting a hold of the Rom Joe and making a worthwhile line out of it. And how does one even prove they have the romulan Joe, been kicking around the internet for years and have yet to see anyone post pics of the Rom Joe cut.

It's like the other old cuts that some of these seed makers claim to have but either can't post pics of it, or magically no one else seems to have it but them so they are the only proof of what the cut should be.

guy fawkes

Veteran
If it tasted grape, its not Romulan. Probably more likely Reef's Grape Romulan, than real Romulan. Peace GS

and how do you know mate.. just asking because jimmy nitz has the taste up as grape soda on this mothers description and says it the real deal romulan.is he wrong to

Green Supreme

Veteran
Joe doesn't have his Romulan any longer. Makes me sad when folks hold the cut back from the originator. Same thing is going on with Vision Thai and Visioncreator. Peace GS

Adrift

Veteran
never smoked good rom... but my friend swears its some of the best stuff he ever tried!

would love to get the real clone and try her my self :)

later everyone!

Green Supreme

Veteran
Guy, I have smoked the Romulan straight from Joe many times. He is from my area, contrary to the whole BS about the viet vet from Cali. They used to have Federation Fridays at the Amsterdam Cafe and I partook in a few of those too. Peace GS

guy fawkes

Veteran
so if i put a poll up is jimmy nitz full off shit up in honour of you wont mind? ive NEVER heard a bad thing about the guy EVER and now you tell me he full of shit

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
so i i put a poll up is jimmy nitz full off shit up in honour of you you wont mind?

Im not saying one way or the other but how does one prove anything without pics, and furthermore 99% of the people on the internet have probably never seen the real thing.

It's like me claiming to be the boogie man, you've never seen the boogie man so how do you know if I am or I am not?

Green Supreme

Veteran
Give 'er, if he wants to flat out lie, I will flat out call him on it. Remembering, of course, like I said earlier Reef shared a Grape Romulan cut all over. Not the real deal, but Grape Romulan. Funny now yer buddy jimmy says grape soda, huh. Peace GS

guy fawkes

Veteran
Im not saying one way or the other but how does one prove anything without pics, and furthermore 99% of the people on the internet have probably never seen the real thing.

It's like me claiming to be the boogie man, you've never seen the boogie man so how do you know if I am or I am not?

ive seen pic and descriptions of jimmys grape romulan, many great things tbh he has a full romulan line up and now GS is saying its all fake?? what your take?.. he has legit chem cuts from chem himself and has a superb rep, i find it hard to believe a guy like that would release a line of fakes

guy fawkes

Veteran
Give 'er, if he wants to flat out lie, I will flat out call him on it. Remembering, of course, like I said earlier Reef shared a Grape Romulan cut all over. Not the real deal, but Grape Romulan. Funny now yer buddy jimmy says grape soda, huh. Peace GS

jimmy ant my buddy, proof do you have to back you claims?

Green Supreme

Veteran
"jimmys grape romulan, many great things tbh he has a full romulan line up and now GS is saying its all fake?"

I never said it wasn't Grape Romulan. I said it wasn't Joe's Romulan. Please don't misquote me. Peace GS

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If it tasted grape, its not Romulan. Probably more likely Reef's Grape Romulan, than real Romulan. Peace GS

^^^^thats what i think....

hahahaha
i appreciate this post...

the grape romulan clone that i brought down from northern california in 08 I was told was bred in norcal. the breeder wasnt mentioned...

when did reeferman start releasing his romulan with the grape tag?

I saw a description form 2005 that said nothing about grape, then i saw another offical reeferman description (couldnt find a date, but had the reefeman logo) that included a story about reacquiring romulan and bxing it... and then mentioning the grape.

i gotta find what just saw...

not that it matters... im trying to figure out what the fuck my interest is in the romulan LOL

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
.. he has legit chem cuts from chem himself

So does a lot of other people. How many people do you see flashing their Romulan Joe cuts?

Like I said who really knows but don't be so quick to take someone's word for it. And like I said, the vast majority of people would not know what the RJ looks like, so how can anybody verify?

You'd have to find some old growers or Canadian's to get real verification.

guy fawkes

Veteran
i cant understand why the guy would risk his rep of fakes makes no sense ,
ah fuck it i give up .. laters..

Green Supreme

Veteran
"i find it hard to believe a guy like that would release a line of fakes "

People only know what the person that got them the cut told them. Usually, they trust that person, so they believe what they are told. Peace GS

Latest posts

Latest posts