What's new

rolling the perfect joint

D

Duplicate

I was that guy for my group too. Calls at 10pm "you wanna smoke a blunt/joint?" (Me)"well fuck yeah" " okay but you gotta skin it for us" lol.

That was before I became a 25yo kodger who only smokes alone and with my gf, lol. Getting busted suspiciously will make you question how important smoking with friends really is...

I posted this once on here but I think understamding the variables(bud firmness, oil content, moistness, chunkyness, ect) ...
Ya man, Page 1. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=4253758&postcount=12

:D

Where those tuts? ;)

Lol, you can tell I'm a stoner. I totally forgot about that and have rolled 2 more nattie leaf bho blunts..... sooooo damn tasty...

Right now I only have some jacked up iso oil, it can only be smoked in joints. I had added tap water to the iso solution to get a cleaner wash and I guess the chems in the water totally ruined 3g's of the goldest iso honey I've ever made. Live and learn...

I'll go get a nice gar tomorrow and show ya'll how I do it, havanna style, lol. My favs are the black JP The Edge, best blunts I've ever smoked, very light and the smoothest tobbacco I've ever smoked. Far better than cohibas(cubans and dominicans, they make both).

I promise I will get on this tomorrow.

Latest posts

Latest posts