What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rolling in the Weeds w/ ChemDogMillionaire

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Danke. CJSB actually finishes rather quickly, she's usually done around 60.. If I wait til 70 days it seems like the smell fades a tad and the nanners come out to play.

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just harv'd some cjxsb, and really impressed with the potency. Even without a cure she smokes real smooth. I could puff this shit all day long! Thanks LouDog!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
pics

pics

got some pics for y'all.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this shit literally smells like a limeade ... a really sugary limey drink, wow. so impressed with this. showing color already, and smelling soooo good already, wow, very excited for this one. other phenos lean to a "musky" side & arent showing color.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

so the smell is starting to show up on these. some are more 'twangy' than others, not exactly the OG smell i am familiar with, but i can smell it in there. lots of variation, no two sisters look the same. oh ya, and one of them seeded itself... checked for light leaks, dont have any, so my only guess is high RH and low temps stressed her and ya, shes seeded.. dont think i got pics of it, but a lil pollen spread to some others.. just a handful maybe. im about to start tossing the Louie Fire pollen around, from a male that i grew out in my stud stable.. he was super sexy, looked totally different from the sisters.... very dark greasy leaves, not near as much stretch, and excellent branching.. so more to come on that later.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ohhh boy, these are frosty! the trichomes just look gooey and wet, its really crazy looking.. always sparkling like a diamond. smells are still building, but they are varied, just like the phenos.. i have other phenos that stretch as much as the Louie Fires, and then phenos like this one, which stay shorter and stack larger colas. its a chemically astringent smell, maybe a little cough syrupy. reminds me of the blue satellite i had.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
and onto the Big Bertha plants. i setup the trellis netting over them after these pics.. i just do it real simple, and it works great..... 4 large stakes spread around the perimeter of the pot, cut a 5x5 square of trellis and drape it over the top, then the bottom branches get pulled thru and everything is supported ;-)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and one shot of Number Nine to say goodnight...

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Thanks slip, I appreciate it! Ya man, ur Frisco is about to get knocked up from the Louie Fire stud :) ... Orgy OG! (SFV OG/HAOG x Louie XIII OG/Fire OG)

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, what kind of light/fixture are those in the "Pine Island Skunk" shot?

Things look tight as usual, very nice! :good:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
GSC x G13/Widow

GSC x G13/Widow

hey. got these here beans from a buddy & i think they are somewhere around 50 days in 12/12 now.. i need to check the board. the smell is hard to pin down, it reminds me of blue satellite 2.2 (which smelled like cough syrup i thought) .. i donno, i might be describing the smell incorrectly.

regardless, they are all littered with frost and tight flower clusters.. except for one, which is very tall and nuggy like an OG, smell remains the same as the sisters tho.. maybe a tad more pronounced.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Grape Romulan bx1

Grape Romulan bx1

more beans gifted from my buddy.. these are bred by Stank Bros.. well i hope they are, cus i just made a thread for 'em in their forums. i will probably update pics to that thread from here on out, but shes real nice looking so i wanted to drop a couple pics in here too. the smell is very strong musky skunk. very very strong.

45-ish days Flowering
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Ultra Sonja & Conn Chem

Ultra Sonja & Conn Chem

so im winding down the runs of Ultra Sonja. its nice, but i didnt select thru many females.. i still have some seeds in the fridge if i wanna give her a go again in the future.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and here are just a couple shots of the giant Conn Chem bush in a 20 gal smarty. this thing is enormous ;-) there are MASSIVE buds all over her from top to bottom. she has had 4k around her, with some other plants sharing the light, but clearly liked the spot in the room. the smell is stronger than its ever been, ewww! haha

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Number Eleven

Number Eleven

this one turned nice and purple, and was throwing some really nice fall colors over the past few weeks. she was sandwiched inbetween 2k. nanner patrol.. she always throws them in late flower, but they are sterile. :-\

the smell is straight lemon kush
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here is a giant Number Ten. this plant is so rigid and sturdy that it requires no staking, even at this large size. once the flowers start swelling i will have to put some supports up, this pheno throws large dense heavy buds. the colder temps have brought out buds full of purple that have a definite coffee / mocha kush aroma. the fruity kush smell while growing does not hang around.. it gets much better in my opinion.

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Number Nine ... dry shots

Number Nine ... dry shots

while i'm at it i will show y'all some dry flowers of Number Nine.. pictures dont do her justice, they never do.......

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Paging doctor green thumb. Lol

On a real note God damn! That room is bumping!! That OG cross is gonna be something else. The smells and flavors to come from that are gonna be official most def. Not even gonna lie everytime I see your space my head gets heavy and thuds off the table hahaha.

NEG978

Latest posts

Latest posts