What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rolling in the Weeds w/ ChemDogMillionaire

MildeStoner

Veteran
I've seen your pictures in the hash forums and wondered where you get the material to make those fat pattys, now I know.. ;)

peterpan

Veteran
i would smoke all of it, not easy running a mixed room like that and keeping them all happy and smiling like that. PP

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Ur right PP, it's tough brother. But don't think it's all gravy over here. Nothing is underfed, which is good, but we def have a prob with over-feeding certain varieties.. It's tough when ur trying to do batch nutes & not individual plant nutes. But really it's all the small plants on their first time thru the program that prob get hit the hardest.. Once something has made the grade we grow it in a 10 or 20 gal container & are able to feed it a lil more properly.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
well, been a few weeks since i updated this thread.. dont wanna let it die, so i will throw the LimeWarp S1 photos in here... its around 65 days, and it'll be down by 70. coulda been taken at 63.. next round shes coming down sooner forsure.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
picture.php

....the smells are fantastic on these. i actually ended up with 3 different phenos... i got one that doesnt turn purple (not pictured), it has lime green nugs with bright orange hairs & is a small/medium yielder.. it smells like straight up Limeade. the pheno pictured above is a mix of the sweet lime smell & a little bit of grape maybe. the last pheno (not pictured) is much more afghani looking, its getting some purple, and has a deep meaty musky smell.. very frosty & looking to be a nice yielder.

melty's GSC x G13/Widow
so this was a fun cross to run.. so many phenos, and none were bad. i got a really tall stretchy one that i gotta grab pics of.. its really good looking and the smell is super twangy. the pheno pictured below is definitely a keeper.. she stays small, stacks a very nice cola, but not huge nugs. insanely frosty & its got a purple hue that doesnt come across well in the pics.. im sure another week and she'd go purple. the smell is smack you in the face OG ;-)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

and i had to grab a picture of this massive Number Ten, she's in a 20gal smarty and reaching for the ceiling! this pic is only half the story... the other side is bathing in the 1k in the back corner.

picture.php

so veg is looking a little thin right now, i been culling phenos like a mad man as of late.. trying to narrow down the keepers quicker these days. anyways, had some space so i decided to start up a new round of beans:

- ECSD x NL5/Haze (ottoman)
- ECSD x SSSDH (CSG)
- ECSD x p98 Bubba (Eclectic)
- Sour Power (Horti)
- White Urkle (OGR)

the first two crosses are above ground, pics to come soon.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Killer, bro! Glad you had a good time with those GSCxg13Widows. Strong stuff, the Widow leaners will peel your wig back. Love to see the rest of them before they get the axe.
ECSDxPre98Bubba! Sweet to see someone pumped those out in #'s!

Good luck with the new varieties:tiphat:

L

LouDog420

Looking sweet man, the LW 5 looks a lot like my favorite LW#1 from the last round... Deep musky grape smells. Dense nugs and that purple coloration...

Good luck with the sours too! :D

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
hey CDM, i noticed you have a trim tray, i forget the name brand of it off hand though

is it a little easier on the wrists and arms then trimming say onto a plate or something of the like?

thought about picking one up but wasn't sure if it was worth it

b-e-a-u-t-I-f-u-l plants by the way bro, as always

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Thanks everyone.

Melty -- ya I will get pics of the other phenos my man. And ya ha, I saw someone else made the same cross as u so I grabbed the beans while I could! I'm questioning wether real deal genetics were used in the cross.. I was under the impression these were fems (they'd have to be) but the pack seems to be regs. Which means they probably used some random sour ibl pollen on hopefully a real p98 bubba. We will see, I'm not holding much stock in them since they already seem to be Other Than Advertised... Before they are even outa the pack, lol. "Breeders" nowadays.................

FarmDaleFurr -- it's called a "trim bin" & yes worth the couple bucks. It's got nice ergonomic cut outs to wrest ur arms and wrists. The screen is nice too, collect keif underneath.

...thanks again y'all.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Oh and thanks Lou -- ya man that's the smell, looks like we got the same pheno. I'm excited to taste the nugs, they smell tasty tasty.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
thanks y'all

so a little update:

making some more changes to the room ;-) i can't help myself. i've known since day 1 that the right way to do vert is with horiztonal at the same time. i bought a big enough mini split to allow me to throw alot more lamps in the room, so i coulda gone that route and done horizontal 6's in adjusta-wings. but to achieve coverage i need across the room, i'd be upping the bill by several thousand more watts. and i just dont wanna do that.

so after a bit of research i decided to invest in LED. i feel like the time is right to atleast get my foot in the door, technology is moving fast with LEDs these days and the diode wattage keeps going up.. which is what is needed. I am also using this opportunity to test a bunch of different models and manufacturers, and wattages... i've got 5 LED fixtures en route, varying in output. i am going to put a 350-600w LED over each 20 gallon tree, and several 200w LED around the perimeter of the room. The big CFLs will probably stay.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
i also setup another 4x4 tent to allow for more 20 gallon girls in veg. only two in here now, but it will be filled with two more & a big CFL. right now they're under a full spectrum LED.

picture.php

there is actually quite a bit going on in veg.. i just never take pics in there cus it aint so interesting, to me atleast. got a whole bunch of seedlings thriving right now... Sour Bubba Kush (eclectic genetics), ECSD x NL#5/Haze (ottoman), ECSD x SSSDH (csg), Purple Indica x White Krush (private breeder.. cant remember sorry), White Urkle (ogr).

flower is kinda crazy, been sorting thru lots of different varieties to see whats staying and whats going. the LimeWarp will stick around for a 20g tree grow & i will make up my mind after that.. the GSC x G13/Widow ended up having a bunch of phenos, as expected, most were nice but one was definitely stand out. im getting coffee smells as it cures.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
and the LimeWarp....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lets see....... cheese dog & berry sour creme are next to get chopped and selected. pretty sure ive already made up my mind on the CD, got a pheno that smells so funky.. just like reminds me of my granparents house in Florida.. hahaha. it has this "old man" smell.. its like this weird sneaker chem dog funk with something else going on that just brings it to another level of foul. ;-) the other phenos are nice, the chem leaners have a milder smell.. much like chem4. berry sour creme is looking stunning, awesome calyx-leaf, and awesome berry smell... pictures of these both next week.

the only shots i snapped were of the WiFi Alien... i got a thread on them so i wont elaborate too much here. 2 phenos, one has a strong lemon OG smell .. both are covered.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts