What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rolling in the Weeds w/ ChemDogMillionaire

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Thanks Vanilla & DTOG, feels good seeing the hard work & long hours pay off.. feels like I’m starting to get ahold of things. I’ll be refining the program & spot until next month, at which point we’ll finish off the 3rd & 4th rooms .... :dancer:

A couple room shots... guess I’m gunna have to bite the bullet & buy a better camera at some point. Gave my cannon to my brother in law when I was on hiatus, sure am missing it now!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Number Ten

Number Ten

This is the other pheno of the p98 bk x nl5/hz that I still have around... leans heavily to bubba, finishes fast inside with kushy/subtle fruit flavor.. taken long she foxtails & turns more to a coffee-ish kush flavor. Big yielder, super dense flowers.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Sour Power

Sour Power

Came out real nice this round, smell is super unique, definitely one of my favorites..

picture.php

Trying out some additional Buffaloam products, been using the compost tea mix. This product seems interesting as well, going to give it a shot & see how things like it.

picture.php

picture.php

A

AVOH

Thanks Vanilla & DTOG, feels good seeing the hard work & long hours pay off.. feels like I’m starting to get ahold of things. I’ll be refining the program & spot until next month, at which point we’ll finish off the 3rd & 4th rooms .... :dancer:

A couple room shots... guess I’m gunna have to bite the bullet & buy a better camera at some point. Gave my cannon to my brother in law when I was on hiatus, sure am missing it now!

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Super nice setup
Clean and neat with plenty of light

Blazeee

Veteran
Great thread and very nice setup.

Love those veg racks that youve got.

Will make sure to sub up to your thread.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Number Nine x WOGC

Number Nine x WOGC

Wawa Weewaa!! Thinks I found me something to hold onto for a minute, flowers are looking so nice. Smell is still that creamy dank with a touch of #9 mint kush in the back. The other phenos are leaning towards #9, but more sativa flowers with a strong bright lemon kush smell.. looking like they’ll go 11 weeks. Pictured pheno will go 65-70 days probably..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Torturing them in cups for another week, then I’ll start torturing them in 1g fabric pots for a few weeks.. won’t be long til flowering now.

picture.php

Headbanger
picture.php

Biker Kush v2
picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Thanks Buddy!

Thanks Buddy!

Finally got these soaking... apologies it took so long. Plan for the time being is to find a couple more ladies for the harem & then setup some tents to do some chucking. It’s great to finally have space to do some cool stuff; 4 rooms & some pollen chucking tents = happy CDM

picture.php

picture.php

VG’s Bubba S1 x (ECSD x og/chem)
New York Candy Orange x SUSQ chem
NYCO x Gorilla Bubble
NYCO x Blueberry Muffin

...also missed a delivery today for OJD’s testers, so we’ll find out Monday what I’m running.... kinda just gave him a big list; if he sent a lot I’ll just run a lot :tiphat:

Couldn’t help myself, ended up splurging on some 4/20 deals.. going to be a great year, lots & lots of bean popping!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Meh, the pics have been bothering me.. so busy I end up just hastily snapping a couple peering thru the Method7 sun glasses. One of these days things will start chugging along & I can spend time taking better pics.. as far as it being a handful, no question there, but luckily we have a good team effort going into it!

MM x AS are looking nice, 6-7 weeks in for most of them. They are all carrying a mentholy kush smell, it’s this certain smell that I always refer to as “the Hindu Kush” smell.. honestly haven’t had Hindu Kush in so long I can’t remember what it smells like until I get a whiff of these terps! Cannabis is funny that way, you spend so much time with them that before you know it you subconsciously are recognizing traits... the WOGC hybrids I’m running now; when I popped them, I couldn’t recall what the flowers (or plant) had looked like.. as soon as I saw these flowers stacking up suddenly all the details rushed back & I could remember everything.

I’m rambling, back to dabs & land clearing :tiphat:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
More beans please

More beans please

We got these in the mail the other day, a few more arriving tomorrow as well..

picture.php

Started a tester thread for OJD’s new chem haze hybrids, will keep most of those updates over there..

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I wante dto put in for those OJD testers so bad. Just don't have the room. Excited to see what you find.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Ya I’m excited about the chem haze hybrids as well, so much good stuff wrapped up in all of those genetics.

A couple more things trickled in, popping these this weekend...
picture.php

It’s about to start getting real interesting :tiphat:

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Tis the season of the seeds. Some nice beans you have there mate. Hope you find some real special ones

LouDog420

You should check behind your ears. The way you're pulling out beans, I wouldn't be surprised if you found another pack or two hiding there
biggrin.gif

Awesome genes!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I popped 3 of those LVTK's and found 3 keepers, lol. Actually just flipped one the other day. That Triple Nova is the next of his gear I'm popping. With how the LVTK's were, I can only think the TN are gonna be even better.

Latest posts

Latest posts