What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rolling in the Weeds w/ ChemDogMillionaire

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Bangers & Bikers

Bangers & Bikers

Gave them some tea last week & now they’re kicking into gear. Bangers back row-ish, Bikers middle-ish, Candy Chem x WOGC up front-ish

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Next weekend I’ll be popping some of the seeds that were so kindly given to me.. looking for some orange terpenes, so I’ll be doing the following:

1. New York Candy Orange x Gorilla Bubble
2. NYCO x SUSQ Chem
3. NYCO x Blueberry Muffin
4. Bubba S1 x (ECSD x OG/CD) ... really interested to see what this one puts out. Really interested to see if they all put out!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Finally got my RO plumbed up, picture was taken before I installed the float valves. These are 13 gallon trash cans that I’ve used for years, I like them because they snug up against the wall. Once I have the other two rooms up & running I’ll have to see if I can find some 20 gal barrels.

Also made a little “bubble worm/snake” for tea brewing, works very nicely.. will be making the other two next weekend & then I’ll get the airlines cleaned up & mounted.

picture.php

antheis

Veteran
digging the setup. actually i'm quite jealous that i don't have a spot like that.
beautiful flowers too. most definitely living up to your username.

LouDog420

Awesome update with your nice and neat water lines. Man you got some nice karma gear there with lots of og's and chemmy goodness. Will be very interesting in 3 months ;)... I'd imagine you're tossing some of that karma pollen that comes up??

Bubba S1 cross, some intersex instability and the structure is a crap shoot depending on density/leafiness donated from the bubba side, but the winners are winners for sure.

You should find some orange with that lineup

Good vibes

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words Antheis, I’m just getting the ball rolling. Situations have changed a bit & I have a the opportunity to do something cool @ the spot, really crank out some nice flowers & extracts. I’m real excited to get the full 20kw going, more than anything I just want to see what these CMH 315’s + my vert HPS can do!

————————-

Also, anyone using Recharge? Just mixed some up with EWC & guano, molasses, & buffaloam... things have been responding nicely to the teas as of late, we’ll see if the Recharge microbes help much.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Thanks Lou, ahh okay Bubba S1, I’ll edit above. Yes brother, Karma is the man, got a few packs worth of each of the above along with some happy bro x chem & some unreleased gear as well ;-)

So I just popped 8 ea. Biker & Bangers to see what’s up, maybe find a nice female to hold onto for a minute. Later this summer, realistically beginning of fall, I’ll have a few tents up and running for some males to party in. Been thinking for a while what I wanna mess around with, I’ve got a few ladies I think will pass on some nice genes :)

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
You'll find fire in those Headbangers. I don't think I've seen a bad plant from that line. I had a cut that was passed to me that was basically ECSD from seed. The stink they produce is unreal.

So anyways, I know we don't really know each other, but I got these cheeseburgers man.....lmfao!!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Ha, haven’t missed much.. I’ve been MIA from the boards for a few years, just now getting set back up inside. Will be an exciting year for sure tho, thanks Azad :tiphat:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Number Nine x White OG Chem

Number Nine x White OG Chem

Oh baby, these are looking promising.. this pheno is a nice split of the parents, but leans towards the White OG Chem in smell dept.. dank creamy funky smell. The other phenos lean more towards #9 & have a very strong & bright kush smell.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Also want to note that I’m seeing results from the Recharge I started using with my tea last week. Very happy, and the ladies are even happier than me.

Trying out some Mammoth P with my tea for flower rooms.. hoping all these microbes allow me to back off atleast 1 nutrient feeding per week & use straight water instead. Ideally I’d like to see the watering schedule as: Tea - Water - Nutes - Water - Tea - repeat

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Chock-full on the veg racks.. Karma seedlings are taking off now, transplanting next week, should be hitting the flower rooms middle of May. Perfectenschlage.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Finally got all three water barrels plumbed up.. next week I’ll get to the bubble worms & airlines. Works great with the drip tray setup, fills the 5gal buckets in under 30 seconds with no mess.. hazzah!

picture.php

picture.php