What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rogan's N-word Compilation

entropical

Veteran
What an incredibly foolish proposition . As if an individual could or even would be responsible for the culture they have been born into.
Seems to me like we have an American hater here. Given how the history has gone at times, I have always been amazed that I have not run
into more of them.

The US is far from perfect, but I feel like I have been well blessed by it. I have been most fortunate in my dealing with people and been treated well were ever I have gone.

Of course you have responsibility for your culture. No one is forcing you to engage in this black/white racial fallacy that is foundational for your worldview. I choose to not engage in it and call it out for what it is: a racist construct purposed to divide et impera. No I don’t hate America. I hate american imperialism.

Gry

Veteran
Of course you have responsibility for your culture. No one is forcing you to engage in this black/white racial fallacy that is foundational for your worldview. I choose to not engage in it and call it out for what it is: a racist construct purposed to divide et impera. No I don’t hate America. I hate american imperialism.
Might be more interesting if you were to tell us what you like.

Hempy McNoodle

AnLtOeoobARf.jpeg

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah well I've studied ninjutsu and kungfu,iaido,kenjutsu and lots of other martial arts for over 20 years.ive lived with real killers and bad asses.im not gonna incriminate myself.but if someone like Joe came at me he's a dead man.period.i always carry a blade or razor

is that you toothless joe?

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I apologize Hempkat.i didn't mean any disrespect.your one of the older "Kats" around. pun intended.i just had a bad day.such is life.i miss your grow threads buddy.

No worries I didn't feel any disrespect I was just kind of surprised by the aggressive tone as if you felt the need to prove you were a much more dangerous man then Joe Rogan. I mean maybe you are but since chances are highly unlikely it will ever be put to the test why even go there?

As for my grow threads, I hope to be able to get back to doing them some day I miss them too and I definitely miss the smoke they provided me, but I have some major hurdles to clear first, so we'll see.

Gry

Veteran
I strongly dislike Howard Stern. And Pacifica's PROGRAMING is homogenized hate.

Either you confused Pacifica with Fox or you are attempting to misinform yet again.

Pacifica was founded in 1946 by pacifists E. John Lewis and Lewis Hill. During World War II, both of them had filed for conscientious objector status. After the war, Lewis, Hill and a small group of former conscientious objectors created the Pacifica Foundation in Pacifica, California.

Paciafica has blessed us with amazing and varied content for years.
Wish you the best of luck in attempting to convince anyone that Alan Watts was a hustler of hate.
Right wing media has a history of it. "You furnish the pictures, I'll furnish the war" W R Hearst.
Which is quaint in an era of Bannon podcasts...

Hempy McNoodle

Either you confused Pacifica with Fox or you are attempting to misinform yet again.

Pacifica was founded in 1946 by pacifists E. John Lewis and Lewis Hill. During World War II, both of them had filed for conscientious objector status. After the war, Lewis, Hill and a small group of former conscientious objectors created the Pacifica Foundation in Pacifica, California.

Paciafica has blessed us with amazing and varied content for years.
Wish you the best of luck in attempting to convince anyone that Alan Watts was a hustler of hate.
Right wing media has a history of it. "You furnish the pictures, I'll furnish the war" W R Hearst.
Which is quaint in an era of Bannon podcasts...

Here in the bay area it's kpfa (pacifica). Kpfa was awesome during the bush years, but started on a downward trend at the start of the Obama years. It has devolved into almost 24/7 hatred of straight white males and centrists. Amy Goodman is no longer a credible journalist and has not been in many years. Guns and butter was the best show on the network. Of course they shit-canned that show. It is a network that aims to keep black leftists dumb and radicalized for the democrat election cycles. Hard knock Radio is a perfect example of shitty programming on kpfa.

Gry

Veteran
Here in the bay area it's kpfa (pacifica). Kpfa was awesome during the bush years, but started on a downward trend at the start of the Obama years. It has devolved into almost 24/7 hatred of straight white males and centrists. Amy Goodman is no longer a credible journalist and has not been in many years. Guns and butter was the best show on the network. Of course they shit-canned that show. It is a network that aims to keep black leftists dumb and radicalized for the democrat election cycles. Hard knock Radio is a perfect example of shitty programming on kpfa.

Can't and won't agree with the racial aspect to your comment. Would very much doubt they have much in the way of a black audience at all.
Will see if I can check the numbers on that.
Goodman made herself independent of Pacifica financially. She has done quite well on her own.
Don't care for her show, but when I watch it, it appear she is far more mainstream than she once had been.
I can't say that I care a great deal for "Hard Knock " myself, not quite to my taste. Did very much enjoy Gun's and Butter.
Was produced at WBAI.
The producer does still generate worthwhile content. http://gunsandbutter.org/home.htm
Eastbay Yesterday, and The Herbal Highway, and Letters and Politics are some of my favorite shows. Blues By the Bay always felt real special to me.
One of the things I find most impressive about Pacifica is the in house broadcast production program. There have been a number of people who have gone on to be very successful in commercial broadcasting. The course is available at no cost.
It is the equal to and in some ways better than very expensive educational places do offer.
It is the original public radio, and is still the only network that does not accept any corporate funding whatsoever.
Which gives it a degree of independence that does make it a unique and valuable institution.

Latest posts

Latest posts