What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Roe v Wade overturned.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I wasn't going to waste any more time on this, but...

You were calling for the executions of the perpetrators of the war on drugs days after trump said he wants quick executions of drug dealers.

All the while, claiming that the MAGA agenda is going to fix all this.

outrageous.

lol.
hoist with his own petard...he'll prob say that he was "laying a trap" and that "you fell right into it!" LOL! can you imagine the arguments that the voices in his head get into? i mean, SOMEBODY is gonna lose every time, right? :biggrin:

Hempy McNoodle

2018:

Mr Trump was cheered on Monday as he told a crowd in Manchester, New Hampshire: "If we don't get tough on the drug dealers we're wasting our time.
"And that toughness includes the death penalty."
Mr Trump previously suggested the "ultimate" punishment for traffickers at a rally in Pennsylvania this month.
Thinking about this further, it is a possibility that Trump is attempting to 'troll' the lawmakers into ending the scheduling for Controlled substances. Ultimately, his opinion on this is of little significance because he is not a lawmaker. Which is what got me thinking... His authority is more for warfare. Congress is responsible to a large degree for the 'War on Drugs.' But, anyway, the topic certainly has Hempy's attention. I wonder which way it will go...

Hempy McNoodle

Thinking about this further, it is a possibility that Trump is attempting to 'troll' the lawmakers into ending the scheduling for Controlled substances. Ultimately, his opinion on this is of little significance because he is not a lawmaker. Which is what got me thinking... His authority is more for warfare. Congress is responsible to a large degree for the 'War on Drugs.' But, anyway, the topic certainly has Hempy's attention. I wonder which way it will go...
It does seem that the MAGA agenda aims to take a wrecking ball to the federal government and its agencies.

Now back to the topic of Roe vs Wade...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Everybody knows Gators eat boogers. Right, Ol' Rocky Top?
:D
i don't know what they chew on. a very good friend of mine (now deceased) made it a point to go to every single stadium in the SEC to watch UT play. he told me that every place he went (dressed like a safety orange Michelin Man) he was greeted warmly & invited to other folks pre-game tailgate parties, and a good time was had by all...except in Gainesville. :dunno:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
well, of all places... in Kansas, one of the DEEPEST of Red states, voters overwhelmingly told the legislature to shove it. the bill under consideration would have allowed state legislators to outlaw abortion in the state. in their state Supreme Court, it seems, seven justices declared the right to an abortion exists in the states constitution, making it necessary for voters to do the dirty work, which they refused to do. huh...

audiohi

Veteran
kt_nktaiqGO9X1QIZPd4g0nq9s0HwHJ4BPAN1DYwUjQ.gif

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I have a few strains going at the moment.

Do you smoke weed?

I have to ask.

You might need to start, or you might be smoking too much.

Do you really even consider it possible that Trump was trolling Congress eliminate the CSA?

armedoldhippy

Veteran

Lindsey Graham Introduces Nationwide Abortion Ban Weeks After Saying It’s Up to States​

The South Carolina senator proves once again that everything Republicans say about abortion is bullshit​

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...ntroduces-nationwide-abortion-ban-1234591744/

States rights. Until they just can't win that way anymore.
yeah, they are HUGE states rights folks until a state legalizes cannabis, then they become rabid supporters of the federal laws against it. fucking hypocrites want everything their way...the corruption is too obvious by far. "ENFORCE THE LAW!" assholes...

moose eater

Actually, it was Newt Gingrich who introduced the Religious Freedom Act that permitted the Native American Church and others to ingest peyote, etc.

And you have no idea how it pains me to say ANYTHING supportive in re. to Newt. He's the Webster's definition of 'stuffed shirt', 'political hack', 'evil', and 'piece of shit', all on one page, with illustrations. Mr. Family Values, who threw a tantrum in his dying (separated) wife's hospital room, when he disapproved of the verbiage used in a letter he'd received from her attorney. Seems his family values included chewing on his wife's remaining nerves while she was preparing to die.

I've viewed Newt and Lindsey as folks who SHOULD have been conscripted to serve as those 2 little statues holding the reins and a lantern in the front lawns of older historic Southern plantations. They're better suited to that position than making laws, I think... No, scratch that, I know...

So to hear Newt was being called in front of the J6 Committee? And that there was evidence he was involved in the treasonous and illegal effort to overturn the election results (especially considering that decades ago, it was Newt who saw capitalizing on partisan hate radio as the means to get their wagons circled, even if it meant transmitting bullshit ocver the airwaves), well, that was like Sunday dinner dessert.

And then there's lacking in anything resembling calcium in Lindsey's spine. Who on one hand liked to distance himself from the unhinged tRumpetes, and tRump himself in particular, once Lindsey could see that the curtain might be falling on that particular psychotic act, but then he seems to like to come back and weigh in on the other side of the proverbial scale too. Apparently no one ever told him that straddling a fence is a good way to lodge barbed wire up one's arse. Maybe he'll learn that lesson this time around? One can hope.

And never mind they were too ignorant to do the math; less than 30% of the Country supports undoing Roe v. Wade. Thank God Lindsey and Newt are mathematically challenged.