What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Roe v Wade overturned.

audiohi

Veteran
vxs33v5n90z91.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
But America's "Christians" think they're being "moral" by interfering.
God gave mankind free will, and religious zealots have been trying to wrest it away ever since..."we know better than God what is right for you!" pompous fucking horses-asses. :confused:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
God gave mankind free will, and religious zealots have been trying to wrest it away ever since..."we know better than God what is right for you!" pompous fucking horses-asses. :confused:
According to the Bible, Satan is the one who gave us free will by encouraging Eve to eat from the Tree of Knowledge.

The funny thing is when I read the Old Testament the first time, my initial reaction was "God is a bully and we really should be thanking Lucifer for freeing us from his tyranny."

They try to teach us that Satan is the bad guy because he killed Job's children. God wiped out an entire city because they didn't want to live by his rules anymore.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
taking the Bible as literal infallible truth is...i'm not sure exactly how to put it. "shaky"? :unsure: that's Westboro Baptist thinking there. you've actually read the Old Testament? far more patient than I. (y)
You have to be able to use their own words against them. That's what really messes with their head.

And for the record I've also read the Quran, The Vedas of Hinduism, and the teachings of Buddha and the Dalai Lama (for the record I like these the most).

Still an atheist. :ROFLMAO: