What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rock Nutrients Thread

B

BigRuss

Doc make sure you post the feedback you get. I didn't hear back from the assistant this week, but hopefully she just shipped it. Who knows. Can't really complain about free.

Zendo

I have only used their Resonator bottle, but I've seen the whole lineup in action, and it looks killer. I know their USA team personally, and they are some of the most solid people I've ever met.

B

BigRuss

Got my Rockbox. They shipped it to me for free! Will be trying it out on my next run.

yo Ninja or anyone else out there running Rock...have u tried using the Resinator during veg...?

I did the last 2 weeks before flip and the girls seem to love it...

sup ninja...cant really call the diff. cuz this is the first time I've run this strain..
I will say they love it tho not noticing any deficiencies or burn or stunted growth...

I know this is an old thread but I just got a 9oz bottle of Resinator and a 9oz bottle of Supercharge from a friend. How good are the results people had with Rock lately?

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
RR is a good product. It definitely helps with weight of the nugs. I've been using it a lil over a year. Guy at the shop always talks about it when I see him. You would think he's talking about a bad ass chick from around the way, but no lol. Only negative thing is it seems to drag out the flowering time a lil. Example, a strain that takes 65 days will take 72-75 days when you RR. I don't mind the sacrifice at all tho. Hope this helps

OP

HippieLettuce

Hey Fam,

I've been using the entire Rock line for about a year now and will not be switching anytime soon.

This is my complete nutrient line up:
- Rock Grow
- Rock Bloom
- Rock Supercharge (Root tonic)
- Rock Resinator (Bloom Additive)
- Rock Absorbalight (Foliar)
- GH CaliMagic (I run in coco and RO)
- Canna Cannazyme
- Earth Juice Natural PH Down (Citric Acid...only really needed in veg. Bloom nute mix is level at 6ph for me...never have needed ph up with rock and my RO.)

I use Rocks current feed schedule as a baseline for my feeding. At the end of flower, I flush for a week usually with resinator and Cannazyme the first couple days then the last few plain RO. Rock is clean, has few amount of bottles and requires little PH'ing if any with RO. The results speak for themselves.

Peace,

HippieLettuce✌🏻

8Ven1om8

HippieLettuce those are spectacular looking kush nugs. What week of flower do you start rock resinator and at what strength ?