What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rock Nutrients Thread

313Ninja

FYI to anyone who is curious about it, I confirmed that you can flush with RR at 20ml/gallon of straight water. Happy growing people!

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Real? That's great to know I'm basically at the flushing stage on some sour Ogs. But why is it cool to do it? Just don't want to end up with some harsh stuff. I'm trying to get all the green out the plants before. Chop. U think that's cool? I mean I totally rather not starve the plants so if I could use RR till end maybe like 3-5 days just water after

313Ninja

If you want just to be safe just do normal dosing when flushing..../check PPM's....and if you are really worried about it....try it on one plant.

coastal

I've only used the Resinator but can attest to how much it kicks ass. Definitely curious about the rest of their product line...

313Ninja

Coastal: I can confidently say that the whole line jams out. It is great in soil, but in hydro it is tits! The only thing is that if you are in hydro, water temp control is a must because there are some organic bits in the line. Resinator is 70% organic..just keep that in mind. To anyone running hydro, you will appreciate the fact that when you mix up a 55gal res fully nuted up, you can see straight to the bottom of the res.

Tacoma: I would highly suggest supercharge to blow your roots out and keep your root zone healthy. Like coastal said, Resinator is an amazing bloom additive (especialy because it replaces so many more and is one of two products I know from personal experience that produces resin.

If you like to foliar, or have had good success with Liquid light and Saturator from Dutch Master, you will love absorbalight. It has an additive that allows/suggests that you spray with the lights on. It also has nutrition (Liquid light) already added to the product...so all you do is add 50ml to a L of water and hose the ladies down once a week.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Yeah I was curious about Absorbalite myself. Heard about it and was def curious to know more about it. Compared to other Foilar products. Ill be honest. I don't really Foilar spray that much anymore. Not like I used to. Feel like it makes plants kind of lazy or more so the roots. Since they getting what they need directly from the leaves. The roots don't need to grow further to search for nutrients. That's kind of my theory on that. I'm sure that's not true if you don't Foilar a lot. Once and a while I'm sure is def excellent though.

This Resinator. Def works from what I see. And from what everyone is saying. I'm not crazy by thinking it def does. If everyone who has used it only says great things. Then it must work right. I haven't really hear 1 negative thing about it

I currently have the whole line minus the Absorbalite. I used the fusion grow/bloom on a few feeding a. Don't know if it worked or not since it was kind of late in the cycle to really tell or even use a lot of base nutrients. But
Im sure it's great stuff that's for sure. Supercharged as well great root growth. I'm using Roots Excel by house and garden at the moment But ill be using the supercharged as well. Maybe do a side by side if I have the chance.
At this point I'm not sure if I'm going to feed with Resinator thru flush. I just need to make sure that these ladies really start yellowing ASAP and using the stored nutrients. But if you think I should Maybe ill give it a try. Just scared to end up with plants that won't smoke right. I want quality over quantity. But now you got me thinking. I mean more resin def won't hurt that's for damn sure. I forget. Does it contain any nitrogen at all that will keep these girls from yellowing?

313Ninja

If your gut tells you to do something....I would say follow your gut. I am with you as far as making sure you end up with ultra clean smoke. I will not recommend an anything I have no tried yet, the flushing with it was info I got from someone I trust, if your first thought was to not run it as flush, then I say don't run it lol. Try it one one plant next run...

Dorky

Resinator is kinda a hit or miss for me.

I have had a few strains foxtail from it.

A couple strains have been non responders.

and then theres the ones like my bubba that get real extra greasy from it.

313Ninja

Just an update, my 3rd full run of the stuff in Hydro (DWC)...the only problem I am having is that I was stuck in veg for an extra week because of stuff finishing up in flower a little slower than I anticipated..which now I am rootbound in some of my 5 gallon buckets. I ended up ordering 7 gallon buckets to facilitate the root ball. Good problem to have but still have monster healthy plants and the PH hasn't budged.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Ninja. I know about being stuck in veg a little while longer to get some room open in flower room. I try to do as perpetually as I can. But that just doesn't work out as I would like it Clockwork wise.

Cause i haven't been getting great clone success rates so I pop more beans prior to just in case so I'm always having to veg out seeds longer and flowe the moms. Obviously ill take some cuttings before hand and if they make it they make it. Recently it's just been 1 and Done with strains which sucks cause I would like to have at least 2-4 rooted clones of each strain and flower those. But just been messy and all over. I have some extra rooms id like to use but it's too cold in there. I Wanna make a Mother Room/Baby/clone room. But I don't wanna wait mad long while they veg long enough to get good clones. But maybe I should do that after these few finish flowering. And just take a breather to re-think and prep. Shit will cut down on the elec bill for damn sure with these lights. Friiggin 1k is a beast.

Resinator is the shit. I def see some AMAZINF results.feom it def heavier buds. Shits are sagging hard. And even more daily. I gotta keep re-tying them from the weight. I have this CC jus abott ready to be chopped any day now. But don't wanna lose out on all this weigh she's packing on now. So prolly give one last week of flushing and into dark for 2-3 days before choppy chop

313Ninja

Glad to hear it man....im just about to flip into flower using it in the the new upgraded undercurrent....I will take some pics of the roots and post them on here. It is nutty. I am really impressed with how ph stable it has been.

Keep me posted on how things are going Biatch....

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
got hooked up with a couple decent sized samples of Resinator and Supercharge

the other day I figured what the hell and replaced my Hydroplex w/ the Resinator for the next few weeks to see what it can do

so, for flower, ill be running HG coco a/b @ 8ml/gallon and Resinator @ 4ml/gallon

E.C. running @ 1.7

313Ninja

got hooked up with a couple decent sized samples of Resinator and Supercharge

the other day I figured what the hell and replaced my Hydroplex w/ the Resinator for the next few weeks to see what it can do

so, for flower, ill be running HG coco a/b @ 8ml/gallon and Resinator @ 4ml/gallon

E.C. running @ 1.7

Check out the feeding schedule on their website. If you are at week 3 or 4 already, you can bump up the resinator a bit. I would at least run it at 6mL/gallon...I personally have gone as high is 16mL/ gallon....just ramp up to it just to make sure the ladies don't get bitchy.

Happy Growing.....

313Ninja

Just some pics finally...

Just some pics finally...

Just some pics...and an FYI...I let them veg for 4 weeks which was a bit too long. I know the plants are tall and I should have sent them into flower earlier, but it is what it is.

Week 2 day 3 of flower....

Attachments

• 20130503_220350.jpg
    20130503_220350.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 20130503_220020.jpg
    20130503_220020.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 20130503_214131.jpg
    20130503_214131.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 11
  • attachment 6
    attachment 6
    88.2 KB · Views: 32

313Ninja

Yes you sure can.....it is compatible in every medium...I have run it in Coco Promix and amended soil with good results in each....just if you use the amended soil just gotta dial it down a bit. If you want to talk a little more in depth about it send me a PM I would be glad to chat and talk about some of the things I ran into.

llebz0rs

Rock Res really works magic.

i use to use snow storm as a foliar week 1 - 3 and then I use to put it into the reservoir week 4 - 7. I notice that based on a few recommendations I started using rock res 2ml per gallon drain to waste and it really was amazing. The smell the thc prod was awesome. when using rock res i did not use my bloom booster. if i used my bloom booster week 5 and week 6 and lower my rock res to 1ml per gallon will it be ok?

313Ninja

Honestly, Resinator is designed to be a all encompassing bloom additive. Technically you are supposed to use Resinator starting at week 3 and using it until the end. You start at 4ml per gallon and bump up to 8 the last couple of weeks (check out their feed schedule on their website). What bloom booster were you thinking about using?

Latest posts

Latest posts