What's new

Roast Chicken?

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
actually my missus reckons the NHS I have smells like a chicken dinner or onion gravy...maybe I better stop laffing at her then :D

chizzleonetime

''actually my missus reckons the NHS I have smells like a chicken dinner or onion gravy...maybe I better stop laffing at her then '
haha one of my mates thinks the blues smells like sage and onion stuffing wtf

Kiffen

I've always said... Never let the truth get in the way of a good story. This is by far the most entertaining thread ever. I stop by for a laugh and it doesn't get old; plus this great story to boot.

Its throwback Thursday someplace right now; right?

Brelva

We used to get some decent sativa headie's known as Kentucky Fried back in the day. Smelled and tasted like freshly fried chicken with tons of black pepper and other kitchen herbs in the batter. Was about as savory of weed as i've ever tasted.

hazefreak

We used to get some decent sativa headie's known as Kentucky Fried back in the day. Smelled and tasted like freshly fried chicken with tons of black pepper and other kitchen herbs in the batter. Was about as savory of weed as i've ever tasted.

Bumping a old threat but worth going back a few years! I was in london when I first encountered this weed called *CHICKEN* that smelt like a packet of walkers crisps, the taste when going bk home had many laughed when I told them.

From what I recaall it had a chicken and herb smell with cheesey/skunk profiles.

Few years on had a connect for *Lemonz* that reaked of chicken herbs and lemon haze.. def my fav smoke nice dense nugs with that lemony haze exhale.

Out of a solid supply of the lemon I got 3 seedz it tpook many attempts at breaking those buds seed hunting. Connects vanished now:comfort:

hazefreak

Ive had somewhat a meaty chicken smell with a more nl leaning silverhaze9 from sensi during mid flower sadly smelt like hay when cured.

mr.brunch

Veteran
I have had this- chicken, or in some places referred to as 'the beef'. As londinium said, I believe it's a cut of the Doctor, smells like chicken flavour chips ( crisps for us UK's) but just tastes of good weed.
Used to occasionally turn up from London, but unfortunately every C yoU Next Tuesday just wants ammy or cheese.... or now lemon haze , so that's what ends up turning up.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
There's a gelato cut my homie was growing they call it rare steak says it smells like a bloody steak... I haven't tried or seen it but heard from numerous places the same thing...

Latest posts

Latest posts