What's new

Roast Chicken?

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
eh, i told my buddy who's over here blazing about it, he laughed :) (he's black)

but yeah i guess some people would get offended lol

ArcticBlast

Last edited:

ROJO145

Veteran
Ive heard of it,guy named Harlan Sanders refined the strain down south,some good shit!I like it with some of Subs Watermelon pheno Astro Queen,like a picnic in a bowl:joint:

Stoned Crow

why would roast chicken offend anyone

I don't think it offends anyone, it just shows the state of MJ (or medical MJ) in the U.S. today, and we're just having a little fun with it.

OP - please don't take offense at the joking. Bottom line is you found some good smoke and came to the right place to see if anyone knew anything about it. Best news is, you said earlier that it was seeded, now you have some seed from some good smoke. :woohoo:

In all seriousness, I've never heard of Roast Chicken, and I would guess the guy on the first page who said "it was a name slapped on by a dealer to make him look like a bigshot" is probably right. Who cares what the name is as long as its good smoke.

killa-bud

Veteran
so was it wrong to name blueberry,because its smells like blueberry's?

should a breeder/dealer totally ignore the fact that his bud smells like roast chicken?

take "OG" for instance,it tells you nothing about the strain or its origin,yet its a totally acceptable name....well,i guess it sorta does if you use its whole name,but still

master shake

I barely read through this thread but laughed my ass off when i just read hte title...

look I'm workin on a strain and I call it MASHED POTATOES X GRAVY, cross that with roast chicken and it should be some savory shit....

wow im high and a lilttle drunk

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
I am in no way an expert; but isn't the smell of meat a sign of bud rot? :chin:
I only mention it b/c I wouldn't want you to get sick. :)

And as for the Four Way; I too remember lots of 4Way going around MD, in the late 90's. Yummy stuff! :joint:
Glad you found some heady meds! :kos:
Cheers & Enjoy!! :smoke:

Last edited:

Kiffen

The truth about the "Roast Chicken".

The truth about the "Roast Chicken".

Deep in the hills of Kentucky there is a breeder who has no name but the locals call call him "Pleiku Ricky" or "Hey fuckin Rick!". Ricky was drafted into the Nam, supposedly he came back with a VC skull filled with seeds of various SE Asia decent. After years of working on the NYSE, raking in the millions, binging on coke and whores smashing cars and other such destruction he had a massive nervous breakdown and left the scene. After a few years in the state hospital and a few months in a halfway house he returned to his childhood home. During this time he located the skull with the seeds. After a few failed attempts he found a pheno that worked for him and over the next few years he became a fairly wealthy man. In 2007 Pleiku Ricky was diagnosed with a rare form of jibajabbanecrosiotis. The doctors gave Rick six months to live and he fell into a deep depression. During this time Rick came up with a plan to end his life at a temple where he had had a vision during his youth in Pleiku. Ricky packed a small bag and tossed in the skull with the remaining seeds. As the rest of the story goes Ricky traveled to the temple and prepared himself to travel to the next world. He ate some mushrooms on the day before his planned departure, wandered through the local jungle only to come upon a small village of farmers, Holistic Healers, and whores. After coming down Ricky spoke with some of the villagers and located the head healer of the village. He spoke with this ancient healer and she told him she would try to heal him but she would need something in trade for her herbs and roots. At this point Ricky had a hotel key, 3 sticks of gum, and the skull with the remaining seeds. She took the skull and left Ricky to die. Using Ebay the woman sells the skull to a buyer somewhere in Cape Cod, MA. The buyer just happened to be a grower and finds the seeds, pops them and of the remaining thirty three seeds, six pop. Of these six only one seed made it to maturity. The weed strain turns out to be some heavy shit and the grower fills his garden with the new powerful strain. Deciding to go commercial with his new uber strain the grower headed to Boston and met with a man who wishes to remain unnamed. He was a new resident to the US and his English was very limited at the time. He was selling to fellow immigrants and some of the local cabdrivers that frequented the restaurant he worked at. The place served mostly Asian noodle dishes and was strictly vegetarian so a easy code word for him to learn was "Roast Chicken". Only when he says it its faster than you or I, like "Roaskicken". If a patron wants to get some herb to go with there noodles they simply ask for the "Roast Chicken" and the herb is in the bag when they leave. So the Grower just applied the Code to the strain name because it was simple to do.

Smoke some for Pleiku Ricky if you still have any.....

Fuckin Rick we miss you!!

B

bordercollie

Deep in the hills of Kentucky there is a breeder who has no name but the locals call call him "Pleiku Ricky" or "Hey fuckin Rick!". Ricky was drafted into the Nam, supposedly he came back with a VC skull filled with seeds of various SE Asia decent. After years of working on the NYSE, raking in the millions, binging on coke and whores smashing cars and other such destruction he had a massive nervous breakdown and left the scene. After a few years in the state hospital and a few months in a halfway house he returned to his childhood home. During this time he located the skull with the seeds. After a few failed attempts he found a pheno that worked for him and over the next few years he became a fairly wealthy man. In 2007 Pleiku Ricky was diagnosed with a rare form of jibajabbanecrosiotis. The doctors gave Rick six months to live and he fell into a deep depression. During this time Rick came up with a plan to end his life at a temple where he had had a vision during his youth in Pleiku. Ricky packed a small bag and tossed in the skull with the remaining seeds. As the rest of the story goes Ricky traveled to the temple and prepared himself to travel to the next world. He ate some mushrooms on the day before his planned departure, wandered through the local jungle only to come upon a small village of farmers, Holistic Healers, and whores. After coming down Ricky spoke with some of the villagers and located the head healer of the village. He spoke with this ancient healer and she told him she would try to heal him but she would need something in trade for her herbs and roots. At this point Ricky had a hotel key, 3 sticks of gum, and the skull with the remaining seeds. She took the skull and left Ricky to die. Using Ebay the woman sells the skull to a buyer somewhere in Cape Cod, MA. The buyer just happened to be a grower and finds the seeds, pops them and of the remaining thirty three seeds, six pop. Of these six only one seed made it to maturity. The weed strain turns out to be some heavy shit and the grower fills his garden with the new powerful strain. Deciding to go commercial with his new uber strain the grower headed to Boston and met with a man who wishes to remain unnamed. He was a new resident to the US and his English was very limited at the time. He was selling to fellow immigrants and some of the local cabdrivers that frequented the restaurant he worked at. The place served mostly Asian noodle dishes and was strictly vegetarian so a easy code word for him to learn was "Roast Chicken". Only when he says it its faster than you or I, like "Roaskicken". If a patron wants to get some herb to go with there noodles they simply ask for the "Roast Chicken" and the herb is in the bag when they leave. So the Grower just applied the Code to the strain name because it was simple to do.

Smoke some for Pleiku Ricky if you still have any.....

Fuckin Rick we miss you!!

I've always said... Never let the truth get in the way of a good story. This is by far the most entertaining thread ever. I stop by for a laugh and it doesn't get old; plus this great story to boot.

Kiffen

I'm pretty surprised no one has called out my post of weed lore bullshit. I think this pretty much proves the point that the dealer is full of it.

B

bordercollie

i rezent that

i rezent that

I'm pretty surprised no one has called out my post of weed lore bullshit. I think this pretty much proves the point that the dealer is full of it.

but its tru... when i pick up, i stick my nose in, wrap my head up in it and then i name it (usually only if it has no name or a bad one)
marketing is smart business... cuz people are stupid.
i tried not to play this game, but loosing business to inferior product with superior names isnt a winning formula. so my names improved, my leaf was always better...everyone is happy.

B

bordercollie

by the way i scored some killer cheese x roast chicken, its called chicken parmesan