What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Road kill skunk, the real skunk

cbotany

What happened to the old road kill skunk? That putrid, non fruity, sticky dark dark green couch lock strain, that made you just go to town on some Doritos, the perfect body to head ratio, it may just be nostalgia, but when i was a teen on the east coast it used to come around around November, long red hair, and a dime would stink up your entire room, now all the skunks are this citrus fruity yada yada, is there anyone still breeding that putrid girl? Thanks~

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Its everywhere man... You can find it in so many strains its hard to say. I would recommend looking in Blueberry lines, or Nl x Afghan lines. Seedsman Blueberry was rockhard, and you could smell it halfway down my street.Straight heineken sour dank beer.... wasnt exactly the narcotic more earthy rotten skunk, little on the cleaner side but i only had a few fems im positive the fullblown rotten sleeper phenos are there.

Ralph W. Llama

Those thiols are quite complex, similar to a real skunk, where the smell is more chemical close up and skunky at a little distance. I have one pheno that smells like dirt and old man breath in the jar, but if you take it out in a larger space, even outside, it quickly throws the skunk in the air.

cbotany

Those thiols are quite complex, similar to a real skunk, where the smell is more chemical close up and skunky at a little distance. I have one pheno that smells like dirt and old man breath in the jar, but if you take it out in a larger space, even outside, it quickly throws the skunk in the air.

brooo, you don't even know how long i've been looking for a plant just like that

Happy Times

There’s a couple real long threads on Skunk and RKS in this subforum , and a fun one from Dankwolf

some current seedlines offered that might be along these lines that I’ve seen people mention:

Mr Nice Shit

some of the Dominion and Coastal lines perhaps

Chem family? I thought I saw some SuperSkunk crosses from Top Dawg recently

I remember seeing one called ASS (Appalachian super skunk) from Bodhi

One from La Plata Labs called Big Skunk but never saw any writeups on it

Ralph W. Llama

Mine came from a cross of Ace’s Orient Express and a Chem/Elvis/Skunk/Afghani line. I am pretty sure the nasty came from daddy. He had the smell, but the cross amplified it, along with the yield.

Doktorn

"Not so new skunk but a new version of this old time classic! Mr Nice Seedbank has released a version to try and help those who are looking for that old skunk phenotype, also named Road Kill that has that unique skunk aroma... Yet it will take some furthermore selection to find it, but will satisfy those on this quest.....good hunting. Therefore, for those hunting, it should be noted that while most of the plants are very stable there are some extreme expressions which take between 20 and 50 seeds to show up in."

J-Icky

Isnt mr nice new skunk from rc actually the same as what sam put out as ancestral skunk

Id hope not, the ancestral skunk was hermi prone and the ones I grew that didn’t herm weren’t anything special at all. That goes for the potency or the smells. The best thing I could compare it with is mexi bagseed I started out growing with.

Latest posts

Latest posts