What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Road Kill Skunk (Blueskiesvienna)

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
but still nothing like RKS of late 70’s in Corralitos …..lime green golf balls that stuck to anything touched…..reeked rank from sprout on……only got stronger as cured….sweat induced fuc u up strength…..
for myself nothing today is close to original…..just a bunch of wannabe’s….
ganj on….

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Hammerhead ?... What hazes you ran bud ?
Think I remember you saying you did some THH?
Then there is the affie leaner for the northern couch lockers and the tiva leaner for the southern tweakers... pheno hunts :canabis: love the cuts you got

I like the buzz of the impending doom phenos :smokeit: the scrumptious haze high in a 10-11 week outdoor bud for northern latitudes... heavy yields 5lbs per plant
20% THC - this was the whole thing behind the success of skunk, haze under glass is nice too in socal id guess ?

Skunk fans dont miss this

I'm still very new to haze breeding. Ive ran Ohaze, THH, A5HBX, and bandaid haze#7. It's such a lengthy process breeding with haze. Getting just 1 project into testing takes a hell of a long time. I love everything ive made using Karmas A5hbx and THH..

acespicoli

I'm still very new to haze breeding. Ive ran Ohaze, THH, A5HBX, and bandaid haze#7. It's such a lengthy process breeding with haze. Getting just 1 project into testing takes a hell of a long time. I love everything ive made using Karmas A5hbx and THH..
The interview was interesting Where SamS talks about the breeding of the skunk, Guess it was OHaze x his friends Affie, he said all his first skunks were very RKS
so bad you could smell the greenhouse 1/4 mile away :ROFLMAO:
actually he said 3 different lumbo strains merged together im gonna have to listen to it a few more times
You think you could get to RKS from O Haze crossed to Afghani #1 ? Straight up a quick haze x garlic bud, would do well like nl5 x haze turned out nice thats the A5

@Hammerhead what did you think of the OHaze and THH ?

Sam was talking about that too in the interview
Mtn. Nectar No ceiling on the haze and good skunk you just get higher and higher until :asskick: it kicks your ass :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

JockBudman

Haven't seen any Roadkill Skunk since the early 90s here in northern Michigan. Unfortunately it's been bred into oblivion. Just like the old Friesland Pine Bud. I gave up my search years ago. What a shame.
Pretty sure kwikseeds (Real Seeds Company's international site that also lists stock not on the other site for some reason) have an M33 Friesland indica listed. Pink pistils, strong pine scent, unhybridised apparently.

My partner loves pine so I really should try some myself.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
the haze was sold by the coffee can at the time…..royal purple to violet phenos commonplace and preferred by local Aptos crowd….
have tended hundreds of Afg#1’s and found few outstanding phenos…..
original Friesland from SSSC….the shiat…..big producer of extremely sticky stanky rankness….nowadays….hyb out….

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The interview was interesting Where SamS talks about the breeding of the skunk, Guess it was OHaze x his friends Affie, he said all his first skunks were very RKS
so bad you could smell the greenhouse 1/4 mile away :ROFLMAO:
actually he said 3 different lumbo strains merged together im gonna have to listen to it a few more times
You think you could get to RKS from O Haze crossed to Afghani #1 ? Straight up a quick haze x garlic bud, would do well like nl5 x haze turned out nice thats the A5

@Hammerhead what did you think of the OHaze and THH ?

Sam was talking about that too in the interview
Mtn. Nectar No ceiling on the haze and good skunk you just get higher and higher until :asskick: it kicks your ass :ROFLMAO:

I prefer the hybrids made with haze more. Sam and Nevile have said the best will come from hybrids made using haze. I have some of Todds SK#1 seeds. IMO the best quality plants will come from Haze hybrids. The prob is most don't have the patience to do the work.

Golden Tree

Where’s the Road Kill Skunk BSV? 3 years of trash talk and still nothing substantial?

Only thing BSV has spawned is more douche bag jealousy with another long winded Med Man Brand RKS story…

(The King and the Pink Kush have NOTHING to do with RKS)

And suddenly you have a 84 RKS stud…

Dying😂

Keep it up junior….

Here comes the clown car….

Greatdalas

Old school skunk por old school genetics left vs uk cheese cortado a la derecha
20221120_123221.jpg

Last edited:
Well another year without Skunk guys. Man I really figured at least one of these white boys wouldn't be full of shit. Blue Skies, Uncle Fester, Kevin Jodrey, Duke Diamond, anyone want to make a list and post photos of all these fakes and frauds? I need to dust off my photoshop, make a class photo for the skunk fakers.

Down with fruit! 321MBT or bust!

Greatdalas

Bueno, otro año sin los chicos Skunk. Hombre, realmente pensé que al menos uno de estos chicos blancos no estaría lleno de mierda. Blue Skies, Uncle Fester, Kevin Jodrey, Duke Diamond, ¿alguien quiere hacer una lista y publicar fotos de todas estas falsificaciones y fraudes? Necesito desempolvar mi photoshop, hacer una foto de clase para los falsificadores de mofetas.

¡Abajo la fruta! 321MBT o busto!
Blueskyes, duke diamons and uncle fester are not good skunks, duke and uncle fester could say that they are an old afghani or something similar I did not try kevin

1985 skunk by lucky 13 I could tell it's a hybrid and it's a citrus/catpiss skunk
the old school skunk and uk cheese are siferents pungent earthy chemical very stinky , uk cheese its a little sweet and fruity vs old school skunk that are much more strong dark chemical earthy and more strong smell and taste, 2 good old skunk

goingrey

Blueskyes, duke diamons and uncle fester are not good skunks, duke and uncle fester could say that they are an old afghani or something similar I did not try kevin

1985 skunk by lucky 13 I could tell it's a hybrid and it's a citrus/catpiss skunk
the old school skunk and uk cheese are siferents pungent earthy chemical very stinky , uk cheese its a little sweet and fruity vs old school skunk that are much more strong dark chemical earthy and more strong smell and taste, 2 good old skunk
Old School Skunk from LaMota Seeds?

Not available anymore. :( LaMota was of the brands owned by Pot Sistemak S.L. (along with Dinafem/HSO) and the authorities shut them down.

Lineage was Super Skunk x Afghan they say. So also a hybrid and heavy on the Afghan.

Greatdalas

”muy pocos no se llenan de mierda cuando $ dicta…..síndrome de aleteo mandibular……

marihuana

¿Old School Skunk de LaMota Seeds?

No disponible nunca más. :( LaMota era de las marcas propiedad de Pot Sistemak SL (junto con Dinafem/HSO) y las autoridades las cerraron.

El linaje era Super Skunk x Afghan, dicen. Así también un híbrido y pesado en el afgano.
noooo haha old school skunk by old school genetics

Greatdalas

¿Old School Skunk de LaMota Seeds?

No disponible nunca más. :( LaMota era de las marcas propiedad de Pot Sistemak SL (junto con Dinafem/HSO) y las autoridades las cerraron.

El linaje era Super Skunk x Afghan, dicen. Así también un híbrido y pesado en el afgano.
Hso its open, never closed, american company friends of dinafem

goingrey

noooo haha old school skunk by old school genetics
Nice. That one is still available.

Limited release and on sale for -50% (stock getting old?) so interested people should probably act fast.
Hso its open, never closed, american company friends of dinafem
Nah that is Humboldt Seed Company (https://humboldtseedcompany.com).

Humbold Seed Organization is different (https://www.humboldtseeds.net). Their site is still up but there is a banner at the top saying "We are unable to process any orders until further notice".

Dunno if they are friends.

Greatdalas

Agradable. Ese todavía está disponible.

Lanzamiento limitado y a la venta por -50% (¿las existencias se están volviendo obsoletas?), por lo que las personas interesadas probablemente deberían actuar rápido.

No, eso es Humboldt Seed Company ( https://humboldtseedcompany.com ).

La Organización Humbold Seed es diferente ( https://www.humboldtseeds.net ). Su sitio aún está activo, pero hay un cartel en la parte superior que dice "No podemos procesar ningún pedido hasta nuevo aviso".

No sé si son amigos.
Is the Spanish website that use dinafem and la mota to sell humboldt seeds in Spain, they have another website and they have new varieties, I even have 2 packs here

its 50% but are new seeds it's just a discount