What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Road Kill Skunk (Blueskiesvienna)

vanilla dutch

Blueskiesvienna is a FAKE and a LIAR! Blocks anyone and bashes them for any questions or bits of actual proof to his claims. Zero RKS in his stuff. I know a guy who grew out 500 of his skunk seed and found NOTHING! Threw it all out..... BSV is just grabbing money with his BS. You can only fake it for so long...

500 seeds at 200 pounds for 10 seeds. Sounds a bit rich for my blood.

Cannavore

Veteran
Thanks bro i appreciate that :thank you:
Those super skunk are pretty nice. The male I used are skunky as hell but there not roadkill. I’m sure you will like them though.

Pfffft joe we all know that's BSV's skunk that you stole from the mega brained RKS grower who has never smelled a North American skunk before.:party:

JetLife175

Veteran
I was reading up on gp's texas chem the other day and it uses something called texas shoreline which is probably used for the bx as the co springs connection makes sense, the texas shoreline is shorelineXdeadhead og

There may be some confusion.

Texas shoreline is a 90s skunk plant. It goes by the name Texas shoreline and Shoreline respectively. Was first grown in the Galveston Area of Texas. Hence the name Shoreline.

There is a cut of shoreline in Colorado that’s for sure. I’ve sent some out that way personally. Not sure what work has been done with it but I’m certain gp has the original shoreline.

Greatdalas

U talking bout blue sky vienna or Sam's ?

He replaced another pack that had much better germination then with pre at auction a pack of sativabreather (another nick from bluesky ...) and it is the same as the pack that I bought directly but with less hermaphrodites, nothing skunk in any of all 2
Joe super skunk phenotypes in ssh x super skunk if they look like the old super skunk though I haven't harvested them yet, and old super skunk is more sweet /acid than the skunk#1 / rks
Is more asy to grow and better yielder and normally more faster but diferent taste

Golden Tree

picture.php

(80s Acrid Skunk)

(Uncle John’s Farm Genetics)

Strong Sulphur and muted skunk spray!

Definitely a nice old school acrid Skunk!

And definitely is showing some of her classic expressions.....

Might be some skunk building blocks hiding in this girl!

Great selection and thanks for sharing!

mack 10

Veteran
Nice

Edited to add, originally I had not read the thread but just seen Golden tree 's skunk pic above. Few years later just looked through yhis thread as the drama still ongoing 2 years later...
The thing that raised my eyebrows was the 'death of sim' name someone had chosen. sim was a good friend of mine and the muppet who thought that would be a good name better hope they don't run into me. Rip to my bro. Thc4sim.

Last edited:

mexweed

Veteran
There may be some confusion.

Texas shoreline is a 90s skunk plant. It goes by the name Texas shoreline and Shoreline respectively. Was first grown in the Galveston Area of Texas. Hence the name Shoreline.

There is a cut of shoreline in Colorado that’s for sure. I’ve sent some out that way personally. Not sure what work has been done with it but I’m certain gp has the original shoreline.

the texas chem uses a deadhead cross according to the gp site "Shoreline is a cross of Texas Shoreline and Deadhead OG. This is an extremely rare and coveted cross that has incredibly strong aromas of roadkill skunk, onions, and a gasoline soaked dirty rag."

JetLife175

Veteran
the texas chem uses a deadhead cross according to the gp site "Shoreline is a cross of Texas Shoreline and Deadhead OG. This is an extremely rare and coveted cross that has incredibly strong aromas of roadkill skunk, onions, and a gasoline soaked dirty rag."

Well fuckin aye. Looks like he used a hybrid. Wouldn’t be my cup of tea. The original cut is far superior to anything I’ve seen RKS wise this past decade.

Great outdoors

View Image

(80s Acrid Skunk)

Definitely has a similar look to the old rks.

Any luck anywhere finding some rks vibes
For years all the skunks I find are sweet, lightly skunky and really fruity..
I miss that in your face loud ass skunk .I'd image I ain't alone either

Cvh

Supermod
More and more stories keep popping up of people supposedly finding RKS in Aghani plants from the Balkhi region. It's the reason why me and another grower friend of mine have bought some Balkhi seeds from The Real Seed Company. (Kwikseeds for American growers).
picture.php

Cvh

Supermod
^I'm personally dreaming of one day making a cross between my Ancestral Skunks and a Balkhi plant.
And also between the cross (Ancestral Skunk X Sanilla de Sinaloa) X Balkhi.

(Ancestral Skunk are the seeds that Sam The Skunkman had in limited numbers up for sale the last few years. These are very old beans that date back from 1985).

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
View Image

(80s Acrid Skunk)

great work as always! :respect:

mexweed

Veteran
Ak Bean Brains has something called great southern trendkill skunk that he says is an old uncirculated Alaskan strain believed to be an afghani, it's sold out where I checked so someone is growing it

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
AK Bean's trendkill is more like a death smell than a skunk. I went through a lot of about 100 Balkh Black seeds. Seems like about 40% have a rotten meat smell, not skunk as much as death. Only 10% turned black and none of those that did turn black smelled like meat. Interesting landrace region, I want to work some of the more selected Balkh whenever I'm caught up on seed sprouting.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
^I'm personally dreaming of one day making a cross between my Ancestral Skunks and a Balkhi plant.
And also between the cross (Ancestral Skunk X Sanilla de Sinaloa) X Balkhi.

(Ancestral Skunk are the seeds that Sam The Skunkman had in limited numbers up for sale the last few years. These are very old beans that date back from 1985).

I'm waiting for the legendary Kandahar Hashplants to be released, definitely something to keep an eye out for.

Latest posts

Latest posts