What's new

Road Kill Skunk (Blueskiesvienna)

eastcoastjoe

Well look, I don't know shit about his seeds but he did out of blue because I said I'd phylos test some genetics fucking attack me. Went like batshit crazy talking about me being someone I'm not and how he knew I'd do some shit like this. Fucking guy needs to take his meds is what it seemed like to me.

He also told me Eastcoastjoe got his genetics from him. I ask east and east acting like I had lost my mind lol. I think this bluesky guy's a scammer?

Let’s put the story out there so people know. Once upon a time he was apart of a small group of friends at a private forum and we actually considered this guy a friend. This was before he showed us who he really was.

When we learned he was in a forest fire, and I suspect he may even be somewhat lying about that , everyone pulled together and donated a bunch of seeds from their collection. I donated half of my seed collection and took a leave of absence from my job to run a auction and sell them for him because we wanted to help him because we considered him one of the family.

So when he finally came back from being in the hospital and instead of thanking everyone for what we did for him, he actually started treating people badly and had the nerve to tell me that what we raised wasn’t enough money and he needed more for a lawyer because that wasn’t squat. I think I sent him $7600 when he told me that. What a slap in the face.

So now he’s back , it wasn’t long before he goes off on a rant about how he found rks and got real defensive when people asked him questions about it. He started getting real shitty with everyone and we all took offense because we just helped him out in a huge way and now he just treats everyone with no regard ? At that point no one was doubting him , people were just asking questions

So after people kept asking questions, it became clear from his responses that he didn’t even know what a skunk smelled like and his story kept changing. So once everyone told him what it smelled like, thats when all of a sudden he was describing his plants as that LOL. That’s really what got everyone getting on his ass because he was obviously lying. Prior to that , he was describing them as something else. I have at least a dozen people to back all of this up that actually witnessed it.

So it end up turning in to this big fued and it broke the group apart. He would login every day and just try to belittle people in every thread on that forum that was pretty much drama free prior to him being there. So prior to the group going under, he sent me some seeds to grow and show the group he wasn’t full of shit. Not a single seed popped. I personally think he tampered with those seeds so I couldn’t grow them because he went on to ridicule me how I don’t know how to sprout seeds and he tested some and they cracked in 4 hours. I’m dead serious he said they germinated in 4 hrs and he planted them. Then they broke ground in another 12 hrs. So from soak to soil to above ground in 18 hrs.... Just wanted people to know who they are supporting

Last edited:

eastcoastjoe

While we’re on the subject. He was talking about how he needed all this money for legal fees because it was such a huge bust on the mountain where the fire occurred. The story he told us was the police found all the plants he was growing, somehow they didn’t burn up in the fire but all his personal belongings did, except his roadkill skunk seeds?
Then while in the rehabilitation center where he was recovering from his injuries, the police came for him but he was able to escape. Pretty amazing considering he was undergoing skin graphs and having a hard time walking.
When they finally caught up with him he was not arrested but was charged with hundreds of kilos ? We could never could find a news article about it. you figure that would had made the Portugal news.....

When I decided to quit running the auctions, I handed over hundreds of packs for Great Lakes Genetics to finish the fundraising for him and I know he made thousands more.
We never heard anything more of his legal troubles but I did think it was odd that a man that was charged with all of that and needed money so badly for legal fees was financially able to take trips to Morocco .....

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕
Thanks for your stories.
And with how he behaved here and all the other stories that been going around for quite sometime, I absolutely believe you.

It's really a closed case. A lying scamming scumbag.
Won't be forgotten and the thread will remain here for all to see and for future people Googling him.

DL1943

does anyone have any info or thoughts regarding hieme cheeba and alaska cannabis cache roadkill skunk? rks beans are very pricey. list has alot of great old school preservation work on the cheap. seems to have a few more higher profile accounts supporting him and potentially finding skunky plants in his beans than other obvious scammers like bsv or jointbreath.

Greatdalas

does anyone have any info or thoughts regarding hieme cheeba and alaska cannabis cache roadkill skunk? rks beans are very pricey. list has alot of great old school preservation work on the cheap. seems to have a few more higher profile accounts supporting him and potentially finding skunky plants in his beans than other obvious scammers like bsv or jointbreath.

I have heard from various growers that they are good plants but nothing rks

Last edited:

mexweed

Veteran
I was reading up on gp's texas chem the other day and it uses something called texas shoreline which is probably used for the bx as the co springs connection makes sense, the texas shoreline is shorelineXdeadhead og

TheDarkStorm

While we’re on the subject. He was talking about how he needed all this money for legal fees because it was such a huge bust on the mountain where the fire occurred. The story he told us was the police found all the plants he was growing, somehow they didn’t burn up in the fire but all his personal belongings did, except his roadkill skunk seeds?
Then while in the rehabilitation center where he was recovering from his injuries, the police came for him but he was able to escape. Pretty amazing considering he was undergoing skin graphs and having a hard time walking.
When they finally caught up with him he was not arrested but was charged with hundreds of kilos ? We could never could find a news article about it. you figure that would had made the Portugal news.....

When I decided to quit running the auctions, I handed over hundreds of packs for Great Lakes Genetics to finish the fundraising for him and I know he made thousands more.
We never heard anything more of his legal troubles but I did think it was odd that a man that was charged with all of that and needed money so badly for legal fees was financially able to take trips to Morocco .....

Hey eastcoastjoe...have you ever seen this guy....thers a guy on insta using the acount "death of sim" (now changed to " the_renegade_rabbit")an he's always talking about skunk..an skunk fam...an bigging up blue skies...I think its actually the same guy...one an the same..but just using a different account....usually patting blueskies on the back in commets ect...but im sure its just him...bit of a weird guy..even rubs live plants on his bum hole on one of his posts ther.

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Eastcoastjoe, let me do what Blueshy should have. Thanks brother. We all need each other and I appreciate anytime I hear anyone willing to do anything they can for someone else just because we share a trade. Not many hobbies/professions/jobs like that. Also thanks for the super skunk seeds. Haven't gotten them into soil yet but they're gonna make the rotation soon.

eastcoastjoe

Hey eastcoastjoe...have you ever seen this guy....thers a guy on insta using the acount "death of sim" (now changed to " the_renegade_rabbit")an he's always talking about skunk..an skunk fam...an bigging up blue skies...I think its actually the same guy...one an the same..but just using a different account....usually patting blueskies on the back in commets ect...but im sure its just him...bit of a weird guy..even rubs live plants on his bum hole on one of his posts ther.

I don’t think that is him , I think that’s one of his fanboys. He use to go by Johnnyappleseed. The guy seems like he’s on a permanent trip. He’s one of the first guys I saw saying hey found skunk in his seeds and his plants were still in veg.

eastcoastjoe

Eastcoastjoe, let me do what Blueshy should have. Thanks brother. We all need each other and I appreciate anytime I hear anyone willing to do anything they can for someone else just because we share a trade. Not many hobbies/professions/jobs like that. Also thanks for the super skunk seeds. Haven't gotten them into soil yet but they're gonna make the rotation soon.

Thanks bro i appreciate that :thank you:
Those super skunk are pretty nice. The male I used are skunky as hell but there not roadkill. I’m sure you will like them though.

Attachments

• E0527649-2A1D-40D3-8FD1-1B7AA9BC9E53.jpg
    E0527649-2A1D-40D3-8FD1-1B7AA9BC9E53.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 969BAC24-9814-4445-8382-2570FB259969.jpg
    969BAC24-9814-4445-8382-2570FB259969.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 33
  • E441046C-9799-48DF-814A-732BB6236B3A.jpg
    E441046C-9799-48DF-814A-732BB6236B3A.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 35
  • A2286F31-A632-4588-A435-0D16BB4F0E02.jpg
    A2286F31-A632-4588-A435-0D16BB4F0E02.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 41
  • E7B874C7-59E3-4E83-B189-EF54B910AD5E.jpg
    E7B874C7-59E3-4E83-B189-EF54B910AD5E.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 47652E7A-727C-407E-AF26-1C20CE753A5E.jpg
    47652E7A-727C-407E-AF26-1C20CE753A5E.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 96B197D0-60CE-42DD-BC15-97831F66C02E.jpg
    96B197D0-60CE-42DD-BC15-97831F66C02E.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 6BA1E849-C86A-4D94-934F-700D9868675E.jpg
    6BA1E849-C86A-4D94-934F-700D9868675E.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 3480E63B-16EC-4FDF-8EFC-9C68548FEE8B.jpg
    3480E63B-16EC-4FDF-8EFC-9C68548FEE8B.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 34

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks bro i appreciate that :thank you:
Those super skunk are pretty nice. The male I used are skunky as hell but there not roadkill. I’m sure you will like them though.

Whew, that's pretty. I can't wait to get them sprouted.

vanilla dutch

sams seeds

sams seeds

Yea, people had problems germinating those early 90's Ancestral Skunk seeds (edit:These were/are from Sam Skunkman via Breeders Retail), before you were even a member here. That’s why they were being sold as 100 seeds/bag, because of the poor germ rates.

yea.all my original haze x skunk seeds germinated. over 30 in one pack.only kept aboout a dozen.:huggg:

Golden Tree

picture.php
picture.php

(80s Acrid Skunk)

(Clone only)

(Uncle John’s Farm Genetics)

Great nose! Muted Roadkill notes! And strong acrid cleaner notes! Definitely nothing SWEET or fruity!

Definitely keeping an eye on her...

Definitely not a pure Road kill specimen!

But definitely some good old North American skunk!

Stalefishh

Blueskiesvienna is a FAKE and a LIAR! Blocks anyone and bashes them for any questions or bits of actual proof to his claims. Zero RKS in his stuff. I know a guy who grew out 500 of his skunk seed and found NOTHING! Threw it all out..... BSV is just grabbing money with his BS. You can only fake it for so long...

Latest posts

Latest posts