T

turtle farmer

still rockin the roachclip---easier to pass around
i do have a crutch in my pick up,for such an emergency
peace
TF

T

theratings

I think roach clips are old school, a lot of the older people I know use them.

A friend of ours back in the early 70's carved a piece of rock hard hash into a round roach tube..it was a beautiful thing to smoke thru..yeah that's right you know what i'm gonna say..when it got down to the end you got a nice blast off the hash to round out the high
ob

Last edited:

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
I'm still rollin w/Randy's king-size wires, but I'll just twist a zigzag for a personal doob. There are no others, Randy was smart & patented them things ;)

Ahhh the memories, stones, roachclips & shotgun hits :smoker:

Anyone ever do gravity bongs? 1gal milkjug & a 5gal bucket?

Marshmello

i do have a crutch in my pick up,for such an emergency

I am soooo tempted to make this part of my sig.

Please explain what type of crutch you are speaking of.
I'm speaking about a rolled up piece of cardboard or heavy paper.
About 2 inch square. A matchbook cover is PERFECT, maybe even split in half to be a touch thinner. Then, rolled into a tube, it can be adjusted to fit the joints I roll or them wimpy pinners my partner twists up.
Any type of heavy stock paper works well..bizness card, magazine insert, etc.

Sorry for such a detailed explanation or perceived thread jacking.
When I traveled out to the east coast and was floored by how many peeps had never even heard of a crutch, to me, as essential a piece of paraphernalia as a Zig-Zag.

01.gif

Nortin

Roach rollie

Roach rollie

I used the old clip back in the day, my parents had a bunch of em....kinda like a time warp, might be an old fart thing. Now days I vape bong rip and if I go for the J I use a rollie tip and I can smoke the whole J without a clip. I love J's for concerts they are the best. Peace

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Never heard of a Crutch but

Never heard of a Crutch but

I've something similar back in the dazz. :yeahthats :joint:

Owl Mirror

Veteran
I went to a football party at a friends house yesterday.
There was about a dozen people there and the host had a hemostat that we passed around.
First time I've used one in many many years!
I think they are beneficial when passing a joint around a group of people but, on my own I just put the joint out about halfway through and light up another fresh joint ;>}

Owl Mirror

Veteran
Chapter 4 - Joint Etiquette
What do you do with a "roach" (the butt of a joint) when it has become too small to hit?
Well, in some circles, the person left holding the roach eats it. This is called "eating the peanut."
(Note: Never eat the peanut when it is still lit, or when it contains a filter or wire.)

Anyone remember those rolling papers with the built-in wire roach clip ?

Reefdoggie

Hemo's or even an old Radio Shack alligator clip are the norm in this household. But I occasionally trot out on old, chipped-up "stone" that I've had forever. Tried to pick up a new one at a local head shop last week, and the young clerk had no idea what I was talking about...

My 70 something grandma(at the time 1980s) had a 69 Olds 442 (blue) She had a set of blue feathered gater clips hanging off her rear view mirror. She loved them until she was pulled over for them. The cop asked her if she use drugs. When she told him no, he asked why she had the clips. She told him she just liked their looks. She did put them up after that. A sad day that was.

If I need a clip now I will use my leathermens. That way they can't say I have paraphernalia:nanana:
I worked in rock'n' roll for a few years...every hand on those gigs would have a leatherman that had burned plier tips, and the smallest screwdriver blade would be black with resin. It was pretty funny

Latest posts

Latest posts