What's new

Riverside 2012

G

guest845704

So, my dream is running full throttle now!!

I assume that 7 or more mothers died cuz low temperatures(about 3*C) last night. They were looking stresed and bad overall last time I had been there.

This is last set of clones. There is 34 of them. 20 will be running in my vert cabs, 10 each. I will post it here as a part of my outdoor grow. 6 of them will stay where they are in 1gall plastic containers. All that remains, will go outdoor and replace dead mothers.

There is no digging and transporting shit any more!! What a relief! No more hardcore missions taking many hours. Sometimes all night digging with flashlight in teeth. It takes me 3 months prepering area and spot itself.

Now, wish me ton of luck, best weather ever and stay tuned. Same to you!!:ying:

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Sorry for your girls, but you've got plenty of backups... The weather here is very weird too, pretty cold, we had 12*C and rain last night; but in two days we're going to have 30-35*C ! Anyway, best of luck with your plants ! Peace, HJ.

G

guest845704

:woohoo: Love to see and enjoy your comments so much:biggrin: especially this one's which relative to ninja, hehe. Its really funny and I like it!:laughing: I also love my backyard:

And these creatures after I saw what they are doing and smuggling through that hole during a day.

G

guest845704

It was raining a lot last days so, so there was a time to see how my little girls like to drink

Hazeo

Veteran
Hey quattro!

Wow mate!

Thats huuuuge! Haahahah, you really planted them in a long row...haha, like Perolito said, it will be a nice wall soon! You have to shot a frontal photo when it is "standing" :D
-Definitely seeing forward for that!

next to that, the plants themselves are looking very vigorous! i know this style of colour, thick stems and progressive vibes!!! The ambient soil looks close to perfect as well and will nicely work together with your brought soil!
-I think they will get BIG!!! definitely!

Keep it up! Good luck!

High regards
Hazeo

Perfect beg

G

guest845704

Heheh thanks!

Oh brought soil... I dont think we think about the same soil, but I brounht 80L of ferilized peat there overall and how u know that I brought any soil there, when I didnt mention it :D. I used it to repot clones and mothers. Hope it minimalize stress, but not sure that it works cuz they are stressed enogh to dont grow at all. Rain, heat and plants extract should bring them back to life...

ps what means Perfect beg ? beg?

G

guest845704

Heheh thanks!

Oh brought soil... I dont think we think about the same soil, but I brounht 80L of ferilized peat there overall and how u know that I brought any soil there, when I didnt mention it :D. I used it to repot clones and mothers. Hope it minimalize stress, but not sure that it works cuz they are stressed enogh to dont grow at all. Rain, heat and plants extract should bring them back to life...

ps what means Perfect beg ? beg?

G

guest845704

Clones repotted...few days veg then I will try one day dark in one before switching them. You think that they flower faster?

Hazeo

Veteran
Hey Quattro,

i know about the soil, because you can recognize it! ...there are perlites :D and as well the soil you brought seems to be darker than the soil that should be there due to the plants that are growing there... -->sooo, it is obvious! ;) :)
Aaaand of course the plants wouldn´t looks so vigorous in this short time if sitting in another (wrong) soil..

But, which plants don´t grow at all??? These on the photo standing in a line??? -They are lookin awesome, can´t be them, eh!?!

"Perfect beg"....hmmm, don´t know, bro :D hahahah, i needed quite some time to find these words in my post wondering what u are meaning...hahahah. -i think it should be they beginning of a sentence i lost some seconds later ^^
:laughing:

High regards
Hazeo

Perolito

Imo probably not as they need some time to adapt to the new light regime and induce the flowering phase, a week/two tops? Dunno I could still be wrong.

G

guest845704

Hehehe Hezo, really dont know what you mean...
...and as well the soil you brought seems to be darker than the soil that should be there due to the plants that are growing there... -->sooo, it is obvious!
...Clear it out for me :)

I didnt add market soil(if you think so), digging holes for my plants: seedlings, mothers, clones and reveg plants. I used only 80L market soil to repot clones and mothers. These seedlings in rows which you talking about have never seen market soil since cups time.

...Clones and mothers dont want to grow, cuz were repoted recently. Hope everything is clear now:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts