What's new

Riverside 2012

G

guest845704

Riverside 2012

Hi everyone!
Let's see what this season can bring us! Spot is one year old, with promising future of course :tumbleweed::ying:. Some holes were dug and large branches to cover patches and possible entrances cut. Still loot of work to do...

I does make some seeds. The father was Outdoor Skunk(shop gratis), ladies: Durban Poison and Frisian Dew, probably something else. I germed them all and found 40 best(vigour and shape mostly), then I flowered and chose the best couple for next seeds. Pot was nice looking and strong. So all plants will be exactly from these seeds. I have started some of them early match to find some pretty ledies to cut. :dance013:

keep in touch

G

guest845704

Like to work in early morning fog. Piss on planes:moon: and other crayz bastards. My native soil is deep brown, clay a little but it disintegrate easly in hand and have some friendly inhabitants for me. I make a mix adding: perlite/mineral nutrient/organic nutriet as a granulated shit/dolomite lime. :dance013:Average hole is 12gal.:thank you:

G

guest845704

I have selected plants for mothers. Flip into flower to sex them on, month ago.

G

guest845704

After 10 days i have discarded 60% of them and changed to 20/4 with femals only. Nice leaves. :party:

Hazeo

Veteran
Hello quattro,

nice strain selection - you took some rather safe outdoor varieties. i planned to plant the durban poison this season as well, but after all, i didn´t ordered these. i got so many different strains from friends that it wasn´t necessary to buy some...
...but because you crossed them yourself you should know about them, hm!?! ;)

I really like the Frisian Dew because of its colour. when there is cold autumn it stains quite wonderful...

On one pictures it seems to be a little foggy on your spot location. when it is that foggy now, i hope it is not getting more worse in the mornings of autumn!???!

regards & best wishes
Hazeo

G

guest845704

Yeah, good to have nice friends ;]

Frisian is massive, almost no triming full buds.

No mold last season.

Hazeo

Veteran
...man i have to search, i should have some old pictures of this strain from previous grows somewhere... :chin:
if you like i could post some...!?!
they wren´t sooo big and fat nugged because these soil on this spot was close to shit, but the had nice colours, when i remebering right...

regards
Hazeo

G

guest845704

Yes of course, post if you have it. I have no pics, doesn't used to till these days, here.:blowbubbles:

G

guest845704

I decided to make 6 clones. Cheat a litlle bit with 3 of them. :dance013: Ive mixed peat/perlite 50/50 and add water. Put into the cups very gently and loosly. If roots dont show up in 7-9 days i will be looking for mistakes.

G

guest845704

Cut, sink in water, trim leaves, dip in root hormone, plant into soil. 84F inside. 2 days under cover. 21W CFL +18W T5. 22/2h.

Hazeo

Veteran
He quattro,

sounds good, will work for sure!
...but did you weigth your soil for potting :) looks a bit funny!

Did you had better results rooting clones with 22hours of light?

..ah, i found at least one of the old Frisian Dew pictures, if i am lucky and can reveal the rest i will add one or two...

Frisian Dew - outdoors
picture.php

G

guest845704

:blowbubbles:Of course for fun. These are my 1st cloning experience ever. I am excited.

G

guest845704

I truly fucked up last clones, they wither many times because of lack of water and humidity. All of them get up and still alive, I think so....

2nd approach...allways better. I set up next 8 clones. After 12h soaking in water I put them in same soil mix, but thoroughly wet this time. When I was dipping steams in rooting hormone I have noticed that, the cutting surface has small black points/spots creating a circle on it. It's normal? Maybe it's my knife fault?

G

guest845704

Oh shit!

I have roots after 7 days in one cup:woohoo:

3rd approach was yesterday in 80/20 coco/peat...

I have changed light to 3x20W cfl and think to add at least one more.

I will have replaced container every 2 days with fresh cuttings till mothers say, NO.