What's new

Rippers

ijim

The real rippers are commercial growers and dealers that don't care if others get ripped, killed or thrown in prison as long as it reduces the competition and keeps prices up. Legalize and put all of these problems in the past.

Mukind

Bear mace is a great idea then you could give em a good beat down and not involve police, but my goal would be to position myself for a legal defense for killing the fucker(s). Find my way to the bathroom or some other single port room and say I had "no escape" I'd love to kill me a thief. No one would fuck with you in that county again, ever. And you probably wouldn't go to jail if you shut your mouth and let the lawyer speak for you. Just string a story about how you were scared and hid in the bathroom and he came in saying he was gonna kill you, no choice but to defend yourself.
I have racked my brain and can't think of a good scenario to defend your crop outdoors tho......bear mace sounds like the best option for sure

MoeBudz^420

Veteran
Gotta catch em first. Make sure your gamecams are pointing correctly. This was my error, and exactly why they got away w/ it. Angle was wrong. Now since I have 2 weeks to wait for electrician to put in my ded. line, I have...

Posted a sign on my yard offering a 100 dollar reward for simply a name and a place w/ my phone # plus anonymity of informant guaranteed. It would be $1,000 if i had it...

Just to see em get what they deserve...

Kinda like fishing, cast out bait, & hope I get a bite. Might, might not but worth a shot as plant was legal. The arm photographed was skinny - maybe uses other drugs and a "jones" can be a powerful persuader to grab an easy 100 bux.

Rules for collecting reward are:

1) give me info
2) I give info to police.
3) police recover my property, and thief gets busted.
4) you get paid, and we go separate ways. Thief is none the wiser..

Insurance against being BS'd...Should be legal, and this crap would go the way of the dodo - no value, no theft. Ppl don't steal tomatoes...

Wait shouldn't be long, I will act immediately upon receipt of info, and I imagine the cops would too.

Gardeners do not deserve jail.

Thieves do.

Peace.

JOJO420

Veteran
My 2 cents, lol.

My 2 cents, lol.

Ok, I'm gonna give my definitions of a "Ripper".. A "ripper" is someone that specifically looks for plants or patches, that are not theirs, to rip. Peroid. thats a ripper. They spend time thinking about and planning the "rip".. To what degree of sophistication they use varies with set and setting.. I have seen "crews" trained by an experienced"ripper". They use night vision googles and use guns. Straight militant if you ask me,lol. I have seen "rip" crews that consist of drunken or drug addicted idiots, powered up on the liquid or powdered courage that are deperate and willing to take your hard work. No fore planning , just the knowledge that your growing and they want it. And they r fucked up enough to do it that day or night,lol. Not to mention the drug habit they have to feed.
Some rippers are pro, they pay their mortgage and buy their groceries and give their kids and wives gifts from "ripping" plants. Others are just opportunistic, bottom feeders.. no good thieves looking to profit, you know,your buddy down on his luck, your ex that wants vengeance, that friend that you thought you could trust,lol. Rippers come in all forms, all colors, all creeds.
Its really hard to paint a true picture of the scum we call "rippers", but I did my best,lol:tiphat: