What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP David Bowie

Betterhaff

Veteran
Shocked to see this news this morning…really hit me. A remarkable talent always on the cutting edge. RIP David Bowie, you will be missed but not forgotten.

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
First started listening to Bowie when he put out Pinups (which I love and is his most overlooked album). He became a major part of my album collection and I have a shit ton of his songs on my mp3 player. He was a musical chameleon and a cultural phenomenon during the 70s.

This really sucks.

dddaver

Veteran
"Ch-ch-ch-changes. Turn and face the strange changes."

I'd rather not anymore myself. Damn.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
R.I.P. David Bowie....

I'll never forget the "Spiders from Mars" concert I saw you perform at the Hollywood Sportatorium in Florida in 1973..

"Freak out in a moonage daydream, oh yeah"…

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
yeah, hard to believe, RIP.:tumbleweed:

I just listened to his latest release, it's really powerful, his last offering.:grouphug:

Midnite Toker

Veteran
There's no sign of life
It's just the power to charm
I'm lying in the rain
But I never wave bye-bye
.......................he never waved bye-bye

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
one of the coolest mug shots in history

David Bowie was arrested in Rochester, N.Y. in 1976 for possession of marijuana...

I knew he had been busted back then, but I never saw the mug shot until today..

Attachments

• D.B. mugshot.jpg
    D.B. mugshot.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 13

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
WTF! Just got home from work and hadn't heard yet!

We are forced to endure he likes of that Miley cum dumpster, and that Beiber turd, while the brilliance of Lemmy and David are

taken????????????????

Fuck you world.

RIP Mr. Bowie

Latest posts

Latest posts