What's new

RIOTS AND LOOTING

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Sales of baseball bats up 5690% in the last 24hrs @ amazon.uk

Meanwhile, the decent Londoners are already organizing clean up parties.

harjatjuttuJI0908_ul.jpg

I think that's pretty kool of 'em. :tiphat:

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
They need to drop a few hundred marijuana bombs on the protesters to peacify them thru cannabis....... and then onto muchiville :)

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
3 people have been arrested for apparantly "inciting" riots on facebook in the last couple of hours,,,

looks like fascism on the way in big time for us guys :frown: ,, as if it wasnt already here with all this terrorism bullshit and new laws to do with population control during martial law written by blair and then increased the eu as i said,,,

looks like my signature is almost more relevant than ever

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
3 people have been arrested for apparantly "inciting" riots on facebook in the last couple of hours,,,

looks like fascism on the way in big time for us guys :frown:

get ready for the thought police,,,

Couple of morons posted pictures and shit on facebook and twitter about the shit they looted. What idiots!

L

laylow

stopping the looting and supposed Riots ante going to change the fact that this is a growing problem here in the UK with young people...

on the flip side it keeps the pigs preoccupied so i can get on with my lill life :)

RudeDog

Veteran
As I posted in the 'American' thread

The police are the biggest gang on the planet, 16,000 old bill on the streets of London tonight. They slither around our society provoking people with their "WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT" attitude.

The youth have had enough.

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Can you guys smell the:

Cultural Marxism Trolls... ?

They love to elevate thuggery and pillage to class struggle.

While living in their wealthy host nations, complaining about the same status quo that allows them to live their parasitic urban existence.

Tedious, very tedious and they ALL tend to sound the same!

Ojo

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
that guy does deserve to get arrested then,, what an idiot,,,

anyone wish we still had the druids around? ,,, man what those guys knew,,,

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts