What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rihana!!!!

RUDEBOI

^^^^Yes you're absolutely right, in most west indian nations male bravado runs rampant. Sorry to hear about the ex-husband. My cousin who passed away last year(R.I.P. Ronnie) was also in Vietnam and suffered from his experiences over there. He too was never the same after his 2 tours of duty in 'Nam. He was a heavily decorated soldier that was a member of the Army Rangers, among numerous accolades he received the purple heart and the Bronze star. Buuuuuuut, when he came back from 'nam he suffered terribly, unable to sleep more than 2 hours at a time for the first 5+ years!! His wife and kids sufferred as well as his mood swings and uncontrollable temper was eratic at best! The worst part of it all is the U.S. Gov't. or more specifically the VA did absolutely the minimum to help him cope with life after War. Whats even worse yet is he had a heart condition that stemmed from Post war stress disorder and they continually gave him the minimal support and options for treatment. I gotta stop writing this or I'll end up pissed off all day!!LOL. My cousin was also very, very verbally abusive to his family and I often wondered if this was also a result of his experiences over there because b4 Nam he was the nicest guy.

whodi

Veteran
No excuse for hitting on a woman. You're a straight up bitch if you do, no matter what you been through in life. It should be common sense to not hit on a woman. If she makes you that angry then you need to dip and find someone else.

Nobody has ever told me not to hit girls.. it's just an instinct that you don't because it doesn't feel right. Almsot like hitting on a little kid.. it's jsut not fair, nor right. If I ever hit a girl, i'd feel really small and liek a piece of shit..

As far as chris brown using the excuse about how he saw his mother get beat... well that should make him not wanna hit a girl even more; if he had any love for his mom.

If you can't control your woman the right way.. don't resort to hitting them. If the woman is smarting off to you a lot or not treating you how you want, then she's either a bitch, or you're not pulling your weight around the house enough for her to respect you. If she is a straight up bitch to you, then jsut leave... you don't have to hit her just to make her stop beign a bitch. Obviously she isn't meant for you if that's the case.

Guys who hit on girls are weak. Little man syndrome...

PEACE

madrecinco

Veteran
Nam changed a lot of soldiers and my older brother as well...I liked to blame the war for his changes and yes I used to deal with my hubbys nightmares also and he would wake up screaming and diaphoretic to the point I had to change the bed sheets. Those guys saw horrible things. I see the guys coming back home here from the Mideast when I go on the base here for supplies... A new wave of domestic violence here in our soldier ranks and EVEN MURDER....One sgt killed his wife and baby even after coming home here.

but it frightened our small children As well. The nightmares and changes. But in many many ways he was a really good husband and father. I dealt with the bad things as best I could. He did love me and our family.

But gratefully my new love was in the Coast Guard and did not go to Nam....

It is good we opened this thread because it is an issue WE WOMEN NEED TO TALK ABOUT....men also who have daughters.

I hope we keep discussing issues here in this section for the stoner ladies here.

whodi

Veteran
Never been in war so I can't say..

i'm sure they go through a lot of trauma and all, but do you think a lot of these vets are 'milking it'.. wanting people to cater to them and feel sorry for them... it seems liek a lot of them do a lot of wrong when they get back and use the excuse of the war..

If i went to war, i'd be so thankful to be back home with a loving family... I don't think i'd dare hit on my family.

Now these soldiers that come back and find out their wives cheated on them and what not... well I could understand them going real crazy and wanting to hit the woman.. even thoguh it isn't right, I could still understand if a trraumatized vet came home and beat her for that.. but he should leave her afterwards.. not continue to stay and beat her.

Most guys I know that have hit on women are really selfish and have lower self esteem.

Hope nobody is offended.. just conversing here...

Latest posts

Latest posts