What's new

Rick Simpson www.phoenixtears.ca video sharing

G

Herbalistic said:
I really do hope this video is the real thing and people in it are real! You always have to keep reminding yourself to watch breakin news & news in general with certain healthy doubt and remember people are brainwashed all the time!

However, this video is made for sick people in desperate need of it and no money is involved (only saving it & health). I really wanna believe this!

In the video, there's this guy that had only two months to live. He had lung cancer.
Toward the end of the video it listed that his latest catscan showed him to be cancer free.

He posted his phone number just in case people had questions. His name is Jim.

Here is Jims story in text on their website:
http://www.phoenixtears.ca/jcj.html
with his phone number.

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Yes peanutbutter, I really dont have much doubt about the authencity as I tryed to explain in my previous post and in the quote you posted -> the bottom chapter!

It´s all good, we need to get this info for those in desperate need!

If you watch the video, there is no talk about strains, but Simpson is just making honey oil with naptha as the solvent. I think he said "A pound of good bud will yield 2oz of oil, which is enough to cure most cancers over 2-3 month period." So the math would be.

2oz=56.7 grams of oil

.945 grams per day if using a 60 day cycle. Take it three times a day @ .315 gram per dose.

.63 grams per day if using a 90 day cycle. Take it three times a day @ .21 gram per dose.

(In the documentary, they just skoosh out a pea sized lump and swallow it with some water.)

FWIW This is the segment with the how-to. Good visual tutorial on making oil. Would not use a petroleum based solvent myself, but you can use denatured alcohol sold as camping stove fuel in this same manner...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9NN98CuFGA&feature=related

G

Herbalistic said:
Yes peanutbutter, I really dont have much doubt about the authencity as I tryed to explain in my previous post and in the quote you posted -> the bottom chapter!

It´s all good, we need to get this info for those in desperate need!

You just said what other people are thinking. I was thinking that way also until I noticed what they said about diabetes.

But for people that still are wondering, Jim publically posted his phone number.
I don't know if I wish him a small number of calls or to be burried in a landslide of them.

Make copies of the DVD. Give them to anyone who will watch. They are free to download or give away.

Download with torrent and then leave the torrent program running so that others can download from yours.

I've uploaded ten times more than I downloaded.

Torrent link for this is here http://www.phoenixtears.ca/
What gets downloaded can be burned directly to a DVD. That can then be played on a regular DVD player.

Last edited:

stikky budz

"If you watch the video, there is no talk about strains"

There is,,,,sort of. He did say to use Indicas as opposed to the sativa's, due to the sleepy and body relaxing effect which helps the oil do its medcal wonders. ~ something along those lines.

G

guest5703

FWIW This is the segment with the how-to. Good visual tutorial on making oil. Would not use a petroleum based solvent myself, but you can use denatured alcohol sold as camping stove fuel in this same manner...

Oh don't use denatured bro I hear bad things, leaves a lot of contaminants in the oil that can't be evaporated so I read. Try the ISO wash technique, you can leave your ISO in for about an hour instead of 15 seconds and you will be left with more of a black less potent but still just effective as rick's.

If you watch the video, there is no talk about strains,

He doesn't talk much about strains, BUT as someone already mentioned I think he only uses dominant indicas with a heavier CBD content, correct me if I am wrong. Could be the key though, indica.

EDIT-
There is,,,,sort of. He did say to use Indicas as opposed to the sativa's, due to the sleepy and body relaxing effect which helps the oil do its medcal wonders. ~ something along those lines.

Sorry bro didn't see you post that, but yea your right that's what I thought too. Indica strains make better medicine?

Last edited:

Storm Crow

Veteran
It is for the healing of nations....

It is for the healing of nations....

And what is a nation, but people? I am not totally sure that cannabis would work on all cancers, but there is a lot of evidence that it is effective for many types of cancer. For more on cannabis and cancer, click the link in my sig. - Granny :joint:

G

bump

If you haven't watched this yet please do.

Make copies of the DVD. Give them to anyone who will watch. They are free to download or give away.

Download with torrent and then leave the torrent program running so that others can download from yours.

I've uploaded ten times more than I downloaded.

Torrent link for this is here http://www.phoenixtears.ca/
What gets downloaded can be burned directly to a DVD. That can then be played on a regular DVD player.

KanMan

Run From The Cure Movie Premier - Calgary

Run From The Cure Movie Premier - Calgary

The first public showing of "Run from the Cure" in Calgary

This film shows a discovery made by Rick Simpson. It proves how the essential oils from the marijuana plant can cure most serious cancers. The oil can also help other ailments, but you will have to watch the film to find out what else.

Most of us know at least one person who is suffering from this disease. Wouldn't it be worth your time to find a form of alternative medicine without any side effects?

Venue- Plaza theatre 1133 Kensington Road NW
admission- $3
Date- May 4
Time- 3:30 pm

Event Info Name: Run From The Cure Movie Premier - Calgary

Tagline: What would you do if you discovered the cure for cancer??

Host: Plaza Theatre 1133 Kensington Road NW

Time and Place Date: Sunday, May 4, 2008
Time: 3:30pm - 5:00pm
City/Town: Calgary, Alberta

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=14149809923

G

If you watch nothing else see this segment.

See the before and after pictures of Jim LaBlanc. Jim was given only two months to live. He was dying from lung cancer. The doctors had given up.

He is now cancer free..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn6XIG_oxUM

Jim has posted his personal phone number on the internet, if anyone has questions.

G

hempybucquet said:
If you watch the video, there is no talk about strains, but Simpson is just making honey oil with naptha as the solvent. I think he said "A pound of good bud will yield 2oz of oil, which is enough to cure most cancers over 2-3 month period." So the math would be.

2oz=56.7 grams of oil

.945 grams per day if using a 60 day cycle. Take it three times a day @ .315 gram per dose.

.63 grams per day if using a 90 day cycle. Take it three times a day @ .21 gram per dose.

(In the documentary, they just skoosh out a pea sized lump and swallow it with some water.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9NN98CuFGA&feature=related

http://runfromthecure.forum2u.org/did-you-see-the-film-yet-t2.html

I want to know how "http://www.phoenixtears.ca/" specifically makes there oil. Does it show how they did it in the "run for the cure video"?

Last edited:

entropical

Veteran
Ok, so what exactly would be carried over if you distill herbal cannabis, wet or dry, in a say 50/50 water/ethanol mix? Sounds like one should be able to separate the cannabinoids from the remaining water/mash quite easily - although one would perhaps expect a certain loss of cannabinoids attaching to the herbal remains.

Dont want to go OT on the thread though, Im just curious really. Probably the easiest ways to go is the one presented in the film, although Id prefer using ethanol over naphta. Ethanol, or butane perhaps - seem to work well also. Im a real noob in this area, never done oil before. Closest thing so far has been to let trim simmer in some olive-oil, heat it and filter it. It worked fine as a cooking oil.

The film is really something else. Although, for a global internet campaign Id say it is too national. The heavy focus on Canada is understandable though. For a global campaign, I think his story should be contrasted to stories of different medicinal users in several countries. But what a story though, my eyes nearly popped out of my head seeing these people actually got cured from cancer by ingesting the oil!

G

The problem with ethanol is that it is very difficult to get in a 99% form without something evil added to it. When they do that it's called "denatured." It's intended to be poisonious.

Alcohol sucks up water from moist air.

THC doesn't disolve in water. So if you used say a 50/50 mix most of the THC wouldn't disolve.

One method (working in that direction) could be to disolve the canabinoids in 99% isopropanol. Then filter off the iso. After filtering add water to the iso and cool it down.

The canabinoids should fall out as a dust into the bottom.

G

Is anyone using this oil?

Have you tried it with no noticable results? This would be important.

Latest posts

Latest posts