What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rhino D - White Rhino x C4DD - Info and grow-along.

aliceklar

Day 56 of 12/12 and she's bulking up. Nice resin.

20231210_073145_2B.jpg
20231210_073145_2.jpg

aliceklar

She's been on water for the past several days now and looks ready to me. Just a shade over 9 weeks. Will take down in the next day or two.

Smelling delicious - still predominantly hashy but a little more underlying chemmy stank coming through. Substantial resin.

20231219_174006_7.jpg

20231219_174210_6.jpg

20231219_174023_0.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks nice, light green colour, decent chunky buds which look like they will have some density. The WR clone tastes of Moroccan hash on and off as you smoke it and i hope your hashy smelling plant does as well...
thanks for posting the pics
VG :tiphat:

shaggy1

Hi VG, I mentioned ages ago I'd post up about these, so here I am! Unfortunately I've only got one shit picture and only popcorn buds left so no bud shots but I can vividly remember them and would highly recommend anyone running these!

I only ran 2 girls and had 2 distinct phenos and there's definitely potential for gold!

This being 1 towards the end of flower, maybe week 10ish, I remember she went 11ish
View media item 18716117
This girl was very large and vigorous, big buds, longer flowering 11+ weeks if I remember and a very offensive smell, acrid, BO, piss sort of funkyness. Unfortunately I didn't keep her in the end as the high was a little weaker than others I had and the smell didn't come through until after I chucked the cut or I may of kept her purely for that!

The other girl was a more manageable size, had very thin viney branches and modest structure with a sort of sour chem thing going on, small yield but hardly any leaf and a stronger smoke than her sister.

Very impressed with what I've ran so far VG, I popped a few BDB recently but got males so will try again with those soon and got a few other strains from you to try too, really appreciate your work fella! My type of weed!

Atb:smoke:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey @shaggy1 thanks for the feedback, this is a fairly new line and its great to get some more good reports of the plants. The C4DD always seems to bring the 'chem' smells in the crosses that ive made, but i also found that the few plants that didn't smell chemmy in flower had the chem come out after a couple of weeks in the jar. (by chem i mean the offensive smells you describe, any cheesyness or fruitiness would be from the WR) Your plant looks good, just fading as it finishes and very frosty !
thanks again,
VG :tiphat:

shaggy1

No worries @VerdantGreen , they were nice to grow and look forward to popping the rest. The other girl I haven't got a picture of was more aesthetically pleasing but got crowded out by others as she was smaller and I was running 16 in a 1.2m so couldn't get any decent pictures.

Ye there was definitely no cheese or fruitiness in there and in flower just had a more sharp, bitter twang, although there was something that reminds of old UK/ dutch skunks but cant pinpoint it but I haven't smoked any of them since about 2010.

I didn't pay much attention to them tbh and they where no problem throughout and as I say once jarred where lovely smokes! I like to get a nice fade which always makes them look a bit rougher towards the end, but I think it makes a difference with the final smoke. :smoker:

Anyway some great stuff in this strain and it's in my top 5 along with ptg to revisit after my main pheno hunts are done and I've ran some cracking strains the recent years so hats off to you! :tiphat:

I'll keep you posted when I pop some of your other strains, atb mate :ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts