What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RGS Outdoor Compitition - Freezeland IBL, Mighty Freeze, Whitey Freeze, GG#2

Hillbilly69

Little update, the auto'ed mighty freeze, looks like she wants to re-veg... 🤔
20230702_203629.jpg
20230702_203605.jpg

Hillbilly69

These RGS strains are proving to be some great early genetics for our ruged weather in eastern canada. We've had about 6-7 days of sun in the last 5 weeks. 😖

goriillaunit

So far the mighty freeze are the earliest, but the 2 early whitey freeze pheno's are a close second. Could also be that the mighty freeze were started 3 weeks earlier. I'm sure that has something to do with it.
My own cross Friesland bx f2 x freezeland hrs is already starting to bloom. I need to take a look at the spots this week.

goriillaunit

nice to see mine Friesland bx f2 lineage also at Canada back
I will definitely work with Friesland Bx f2. I like Canadian genetics, although I still lack a few different items to the collection that I dream of. I believe someone still has old seeds and will share them.

Hillbilly69

Lost a branch on the potted freezeland, started drooping for no reason, cut it off and inspected it closely, no sign of damage, insects, disease or anything. Anyone see this before?
20230703_154951.jpg

Hillbilly69

We finally got 3 hot sunny days in a row and the freezland in the ground exploded. She's 6' tall, super bushy and about 10 days into flower. Gona be a monster with an early september harvest!!:whee:
Starting to have a great smell!!
20230710_153833.jpg
20230710_153927.jpg

Hillbilly69

The mighty freeze are acting really weird, the smaller one that auto'ed kind of re-vegged or went through another stretch phase and the bigger one in the ground seems to be doing something similar. Not sure why it would veg for a few weeks, then flower and then do another stretch. Buds are different, not sure how these will finish up. Will be interesting! 🤔:watchplant:

The smaller one that auto'ed.
20230710_155339.jpg
20230710_155249.jpg

The bigger one that was off to a good start, but is starting to do the bizarre stretch thing too. Anyone ever see this with the mighty freeze?
20230710_154246.jpg

20230710_154438.jpg

Last edited: