What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RGS Outdoor Compitition - Freezeland IBL, Mighty Freeze, Whitey Freeze, GG#2

Hillbilly69

DAY 49 on the double top Freezland IBL. Have started low stress training by tying down the two tops in opposite direction.
20230608_192010.png

Hillbilly69

Hope so! Weather has been terrible over past week. That double topped freezland container weights like 100 lbs its so saturated... hopefully roots don't start to rot....

Hillbilly69

Little update on the girls, starting with the mighty freeze that auto'ed on me. This was 2 days ago, noticed today that my neighbours cleaned up their lot and the machine reached over on our lot to pull some brush that I hid her in. She got beat up but is still there! Eager to see how she will end up with no TLC and getting beat up a bit 😏 A true test of these genetics.
20230613_101220.jpg
20230613_101206.jpg

Hillbilly69

The freezeland IBL also in a hole filled with my organic mix. After a week of rain we got 2 days of sun and now going back into 5 days of forecasted rain... Not the best weather for fast growth, but these seem to be handling it very well!!
20230614_183315.jpg

Hillbilly69

The double top freezeland in 30 gal pot going through intense LST. Finally got some clay pellets so switched out the rock. Covering the soil with these seems to help roots utilize 100% of soil. When I take them off after harvest you can see the roots right on the surface. 😎

20230614_184917.jpg
20230614_184937.jpg

Last edited:

Hillbilly69

The mighty freeze, first the one that auto'ed inside and is fending for herself, got beat up by an excavator over a week ago but didn't seem to bother her much, other than loosing a few branches and leaves, tough girl! The second is the bigger one that's getting some TLC, has started to flower! These are shaping up to be great early genetics, Beauty! 😍

20230623_120042.jpg
20230623_120125.jpg
20230623_200311.jpg
20230623_200358.jpg

Hillbilly69

They are semi autoflower, so more early finishers then AF. One of mine auto'ed because I kept it in a small pot for too long. The semi AF don't like to be root bound. The other that grew bigger was in a bigger pot, so didn't flower inside and vegged outside for a 2-3 weeks after putting in the ground. It's the mighty mite in these genetics that make it so early. I'm thinking the smaller one is the mighty mite pheno and the bigger is the freeze pheno (showing some pink hairs). My freezeland IBLs have yet to start flowering, although the big one in the ground seems to be starting to think about it... Has your freisland x freezeland started flowering yet?

Last edited: