What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rez the snitch is back

Americangrower

Veteran
Um I'm pretty sure you mean New England not New Jersey. Elmer where did you see a report, I only saw Chemdog's bust never anything on Ratdog.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Um I'm pretty sure you mean New England not New Jersey. Elmer where did you see a report, I only saw Chemdog's bust never anything on Ratdog.

G `day AG

I read a dossier re .
I think it was at the Farmer. Mug shots and police files . Seeds in a brief case , plants in a closet .
Also read a dossier about Silk Road on another old forum .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Thcvhunter

Veteran
G `day RMS

When I read the police report it said up stairs in a closet ! lol .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Yup. Two closets with HPS.
“Breeding” ...lol

I see people still bidding many hundreds of $$$ for Rez seeds on IG.

This is not the community of honor that it parades itself to be.
Most people in this game longer than 5-10 years are informants.

The thing is, most all these informants are registered informants.
They think we dont know who they are, but the Eagle Eye in the sky sees all.

These days, the only people I trust are those I meet through certain people/circles (Bodhi, Vibes Co.) or those who are Eagle Black
Anyone else is suspect until fully vetted.

madalasatori

Veteran
The most helpful thing I got from Rez was a reference to a VaporTek 4000 back then.

Ran one outside the shop for years when things got ODOR-IFEROUS.

Funny you say that, I went out and bought one based on the fact that Rez used them as the sole odour control for his ‘breeding facilities’.

Once I got it home I found it difficult to believe they would be suitable for anything more than a few plants and that they were useful more in a supplemental way.

When I read the police reports of his ‘breeding facility’ it all made sense! :laughing:

M

moose eater

Funny you say that, I went out and bought one based on the fact that Rez used them as the sole odour control for his ‘breeding facilities’.

Once I got it home I found it difficult to believe they would be suitable for anything more than a few plants and that they were useful more in a supplemental way.

When I read the police reports of his ‘breeding facility’ it all made sense! :laughing:

I ran mine mostly outside the shop, in an adjacent room, for when the carbon-treated effluent from inside the shop was overwhelming. Yes, as a supplement.

These days it only gets used if I have folks working in the house, and there's limited odor inside the shop, in which case it's used to cover minor soil or veg smells. It makes little noise for that purpose, and noise from behind a closed door is something I try to do without when there's others in my home..

Americangrower

Veteran
My understanding was Rezdog is Greg Sem***

And Chemdog is Greg Krz*******

Rez was raided back in July 2011

Chem raided in Aug 2011

Then Rez worked on a deal 2013 to help the feds try to get Gypsy

You are correct both are named Greg and that video was about Chemdog.

littlebaba

Hello

I was a fan of his strains. What does he did ?

Do you have some good american breeders, or strains to try, in mind please ?

Thank you

right

Why can't anyone print out that snitches name , if not for anything else just for protection ?

I'm sorry about being upset .I was just upset about something at home .
I'm wondering why haven't I seen any coment from Gypsy verifing or disproving this.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ive been a member of OG since it started, yea I was right there with BOG and the first guys there. I was paranoid as hell back then but learned a bunch of stuff and made a bunch of friends. Well OG got shut down and I was super nervous and took me a minute before starting up a account on icmag. But eventually I did and it was great just like OG but 100x better. Ive always supported Gypsy let me first say. I didn't have a problem with Rez, of course he's arrogant and loved to act like he invented cannabis or something. But most just got used to it, as others fueled him arguing and all that shit, others getting banned and nothing happening to Rez, it seemed like if you didn't agree with Rez your getting banned. Well I went through a divorce around '10 and stopped growing for nearly a decade. Id got on the forums maybe once and noticed Gypsy had got into trouble. I didn't really know what happened, especially on here they didn't wanna have members trying to guess what happened. And what I've seen is alot of guessing what happened. But I've been digging alot and have found court documents on Rez or Greg S on another site that fit the timeline. I could only find stuff on Chem Greg K before and nothing on Greg S. I'm sure many have seen those documents on Greg S.....assuming it's Rez. I apologize for posting this but greed can bring down a empire. So glad Gypsy saved face and showed what a man is. As for Rez, never heard shit from him, after everybody in the canna community is calling him a rat?? If not true Id damn sure make a statement to the community. Rez had alot of backing around here 200$ for 12seeds is profitable for others also, hence why he was able to talk shit to everybody and not get banned. I hope everybody learned from this, im damn sure Gypsy did. Thank God Gypsy is free because we own this man alot, without him I don't know if I'd meet the guys on the forums and honed my craft of growing. I just think people want to know the truth and not speculate things. Yea I'm sure we've mostly got it straight, but I wonder. Just my 2 cents, let's grow some weed guys

M

moose eater

I'm sorry about being upset .I was just upset about something at home .
I'm wondering why haven't I seen any coment from Gypsy verifing or disproving this.

Gypsy knows as well or better than anyone what went on back then. What ever the reasons, he has his own mind as to what needs or doesn't need said. The possibilities behind his reasoning for lack of comment are many.

I was gone from my first stint here back then when all the shit flew relative to this series of issues. I had left for my own reasons, and then, as well as the second time here, and the current time, my handle was what it is now; 'moose eater.' All lower-case, for cause.

What Rez did was chicken-shit. What Dutch Grown did was the same:same.

I wrote 10 years ago here, and I'll write it again, having watched numerous legal derailments of life from a safe distance, brought down on the canna community where -I- live; 95% of folks in the game swear they'd never give anyone up in a pinch.

The -facts-, as I've observed them, are that 99%+ of folks pinched, when faced with the threats of over-charging their spouse, kids, seizure of home, finances, vehicles, businesses, equipment, and sometimes a half-dozen serious felonies sufficient under the old Minimum Mandatory sentencing guidelines to bring a 40 year or better sentence down, is that the persons under the light tell everything they know, and often things they didn't even need to give up.

I haven't been popped since I was an adolescent. 2 busts from my pre-17 y.o. time-line, of more than a few busts, come to mind. And those records are sealed from the pre-computer days, back when a state said that at age 18, they were sealing hard-copy records, they actually sealed them. At least that State did.

Bust #1; 74 hits of mescaline(decent clean acid), 12 plants, and 2 syringes. I'll skip the mostly successful details of my wrangling with the Powers that Be, pro se', pro per, but when I got out, having kept my mouth shut, the co-owner of the acid wanted compensation for his half... after I'd done the 'right thing,' and kept it -exclusively- as MY beef. I told him the cops had his half, and he might want to talk to them about compensation.

Bust #2: I took the heat for 1-1/2 lbs. of Indiana ditch weed, and the co-owners were classy enough to know not to ask for compensation after I had again taken the dive on my lonesome.

People righteously unload on the snitches, and the snitches get what they get. The Cosmos has a way of balancing things out.

But the fact is that folks can boast all day long about bravado and honor, or rules of the game, in an ethereal or hypothetical context. The fact is that until they're the ones under the hot lights, with everything they own on the table, and everyone near them in the lurch, too, most have no fucking clue what they'll do or not do.

There are MANY reasons to keep your game tight, and many more not to succumb to the threats laid down by an inherently extortionist system.

But in the end, before any shit flies, if it's to fly at all, be obligated to tell your loved ones that, if it's your determination to not cooperate with the enemy, that your rules dictate that the day may come when everything you care about is up for grabs, and that you will not blink. Because the folks closest to you deserve to know that they may come down to being collateral damage. Poker chips on the table.

My preaching here today is done. Like I said earlier, the hate is just brain pollution.

Play safe, and accept that your taking chances doesn't mean in any way that others should take the heat for you. Your bets are YOUR bets to cover. If you step in shit, it's YOUR boots to clean off. But there's costs to that.

watts

ohms
Veteran
Very true Moose Eater and that is similar to how Gypsy views the situation because I recall him speaking about it a couple years ago. I learned a lot from Gypsy's situation and how he views it all. Glad he had a good judge when he got to the UK and they didn't extradite him to the U.S. - But yeah fuck Rez and the rest of the snitch bitches, hope you all suffer greatly for your choice.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great stuff Moose eater. I might say more than 1% people would take the rap and shut up but the great majority would talk I have no doubt.

What makes it worse is no one was dealing heroin or had killed anyone over anything or even hurt them. I am never gonna forgive someone that rats out someone over pot or seeds. Nope.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Great stuff Moose eater. I might say more than 1% people would take the rap and shut up but the great majority would talk I have no doubt.

What makes it worse is no one was dealing heroin or had killed anyone over anything or even hurt them. I am never gonna forgive someone that rats out someone over pot or seeds. Nope.

Fibonacci would disagree with you. Only 1% would take the rap.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I mean it public record in the US, so you can look at the court papers. Today is the first time I saw those on Rez. Think it even says he has to cooperate with ongoing investigation. Rez had some good strains, I grew a few and loved them. It's hard to believe Rez isn't working with somebody all these yrs. But with a big ego there's no way he couldnt be front and center. Dude would probably went his pic on the seed packets. I feel he owes everybody a statement or something. If you did what's accused just say man. I fucked up and ratted everybody ass out. And fucking apologize dude, it may not help. But im sure there's alot that deserves that. It's just obvious and Rez don't give a fuck. If he thinks hes gonna start selling seeds and not explain 2011-13 wtf happened instead of a smart ass lie. I pray nobody even takes freebies to test on icmag. I'm sure Gypsy doesn't want this guy around, that's a fact

M

moose eater

I mean it public record in the US, so you can look at the court papers. Today is the first time I saw those on Rez. Think it even says he has to cooperate with ongoing investigation.

That's the most beneficial point of this thread. Letting naïve or unsuspecting folks know that he is or was obligated to be helpful in investigations.

If he's vending seeds, and under a Federal thumb, then that's all that needs to be said.

Latest posts

Latest posts