What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rez the snitch is back

herbgreen

Veteran
Damn says the dude was employed at Roadhouse Grill as a waiter??? WTF. This is Rez??? The guy that drives Ferraris lol. Man he talked a big game to be working at a fucking steak house. When grilled about why his seeds cost so much Ive heard him tell guys you wanna drive a Ferrari or a Ford lol. I wonder if that's really him in the mugshot. It says something about 97 arrest also.

Ford actually beat Ferrari in 1967 @ LeMans...

https://www.roadandtrack.com/motorsports/a15395770/how-ford-beat-ferrari-at-le-mans/

wait, you grilled him about seed prices and he works at a steak house

Lets just close the thread here while we are on a highnote :biggrin:

Crazy Chester

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Lets just close the thread here while we are on a highnote
biggrin.gif
"
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]But you're on a roll![/FONT]

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
No i never grilled him about anything. Ive seen others on here say shit to him. He'd say you wanna drive a Ferrari or a Ford. I never had a problem with the SSCDH I grew, Id drop $200 for 12 more of those. Hell i got almost 14oz dry of 1 plant indoors in 5gal of soil and the others gave me at least 11oz a plant. That was a monster cross. I'm sure somebody will work with him, but like somebody said there alot of good stuff that tops his old Sour Diesel or whatever. I personally didn't have any issues with Rez, I spoke to him about this and that back in the day on the forums. Not about were he sourced his genetics from. That's were it always went south he liked to say certain old time breeders didn't have what they said they had. Now who knows really why he thought he was the only guy to have the real cut of whatever strain the argument was over. If he's coming back, there's alot of guys wanting to hear the truth from his POV. The thread is just to give guys a heads up.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ive been reading alot about all the silk road stuff and POM was supposed to have been extradited back to the USA, I'm thinking he was supposed to be in court Friday. He's the so called mastermind behind everything and the rich kid in jail Ross Ulthich ran everything. Think he's got several life sentences and only in his mid 30s. So it's not looking good for POM. Just be glad our cannabis community didn't get looked upon like silk road

herbgreen

Veteran
Dont know if we need the Rezdog POV.....

We have the court documents

He conspired w/feds and DEA

Both chem G and Gypsy had to suffer while Rez walked

Semple as that........

CaptainDankness

I would rather have a diesel Ford 1 ton dump truck than a Ferrari. You can actually use the Ford to do just about anything even speed. Lol

The Ferrari is useless.

FlaDankster

Veteran
Ive been reading alot about all the silk road stuff and POM was supposed to have been extradited back to the USA, I'm thinking he was supposed to be in court Friday. He's the so called mastermind behind everything and the rich kid in jail Ross Ulthich ran everything. Think he's got several life sentences and only in his mid 30s. So it's not looking good for POM. Just be glad our cannabis community didn't get looked upon like silk road

POM in his mid 30's??

He looked close to his 50's when Gypsy was all in his face to me.

H.Stoner

Ive heard some of his old east coast buddies have forgotten about it and hang out with him.... I can tell you on the west coast we dont forget who snitches are .

well, that's not always the case. if it were shity cuz = pos = ERIC HOLDER would already have been dead and there could not have killed Nipsey Hussle ! still trying to figure out why he wasn't smoked for snitching.

i took a pic of IG posted by POS = rez and it's obvious he still thinks what he did is ok, he still thinks that he can fool people and somehow he still thinks letting people know this is appropriate. I'll be glad if i hear of his deise/funeral asap. I've never said that before connected to this life.

soserthc1

Well POM got 20 years and his planet G story is a pretty entertaining read - SHABANG got 9 months or some shit like that for lying about a clean up in Thailand in court. The REZ IG is hard to figure put but i'm thinking its a pawn. I did hear a Maine grower defend him and say he holds most of his genetics
Anyone with any cannabis knowledge can make good seed all you need is some horticulture knowledge and the forums like this that have been around for about 20 years now. Hell you could even be a bad rapper and make cash in this game.
I did also hear someone say they seen a Ferrari in Humbolt with REZDOG tags but i'm doubting that.
Not much mentioned about DG in this thread

Latest posts

Latest posts