What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

l33t

Veteran
I was thinking about it but I'm really busy, I will do though if I find time one of these days. 23 day flowering today and the girls got pollinated yesterday for a total of 36 splitted lines :) Today I was vaping the males to get a "taste" of their terpene profiles, I did use all 3 of them anyway cause I only chose 3 out of 10+... culling the rest...

The buds look like they are bleeding, they look amazing, the pink/red colour can't be captured accurately by the camera...

picture.php

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers!! Some shoots from my little garden!!

Bangi Haze congolese pheno x C99 f2 pineapple pheno aka B99:

picture.php

picture.php

Mextiza f2:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

. . .

l33t

Veteran
This line gives me the most beautiful plants I could ever imagine to set eyes on :) And it's not even about the looks :)

My Red South East Europeans @ 24 days flowering / 100% organic under MH/HPS

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Dog Star

Veteran
Italy,Balkans,Greece,Albania..

Liban,Turkey are more "Asia minor" part... Armenia is a same as Turkey and Liban..

C

Cannabisso

Coljam by USC. Thanks JGL!
Just look at that leaf shape! The base of the middle finger looks even narrower than a Kerala leaf.

picture.php

Last edited:

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Coljam by USC thanks JGL!
Just look at that leaf shape! The base of the middle finger looks even narrower than a Kerala leaf.

Interesting. I have seen that in something else, my SAGE plant:

picture.php

The leaf is fatter, but still has that narrowing up at the focus. This is supposed to be Big Sur Holy Weed and Haze. Haze is supposed to have Kerala in it.

ThaiBliss

Siever

Veteran
Cannabiso,

Have you already smoked the ColJam? I think it's an interesting strain & I'd love to read a smoke report if that's possible. On another thread I saw you COlombian Gold from U.S.C. as well.
Right now I have Double Jam, but I haven't put the seeds in the ground yet.

kind regards,

Siever

satva

Veteran
I'd love to read a smoke report if that's possible.

ColJam [(Colombian Gold / 1960's Jamaican Lambsbread) x Colombian Gold] ColJam by USC.

I've been smoking ColJam and four phenotypes of CBG's Colombian Punto Rojo. All good.
ColJam is very clear cerebral, blissful, energetic high with no stone or heavy comedown. Not for people prone to paranoia.

Jahlabelgreen has a 1972 and 1980 Colombian Gold. ColoJam genetics have been developed, I believe Jalabelgreen noted 1980 Colombian was used in ColJam. ColJam has good growth structure and growth characteristics. Perhaps more developed than Cannabiogen's (CBG) Colombian Punto Rojo. I think the female shown is Colombian Gold dominate. The Lambsbread phenotypes were late bloomers compared to Punto Rojo and the 1980 Colombian Gold pheno-types.

+20 weeks flowering, smoking nicely after four month cure. Still needs +2 months more curing. Only flowered one female, so I can't say too much.........

ColJam's high is clear and trippy. Its easy to experience energy thru your crown chakra. Rare to find marijuana with a strong awareness thru the crown chaka or top of your head and beyond. Its good for astral projection, visualization practice, and space travel, be sure and mark your pathway home.

To categorize the high is: blissful, clear, cerebral, trippy, focused and electric. Trippy energy and intense if you smoke a thin joint. Other worldly spacious, with almost no stone. ColJam may not be for you if you like a strong, dense, overpowering sativa stone.

Driving in Colorado - stoners laugh about falling asleep at stop signs -ColJammer's stop three times while analyzing the emotional vibrations of red and the true meaning of "to go".

By comparison, Cannabiogen's Colombian Punto Rojo is more euphoric, psychedelic, and contemplative, more feel good, happy, with some stone and less focused, intense, and trippy than ColJam. ColJam's trip is softer and with less duration but close to 1970's LSD-25.

PS> I posted early cure smoke reports of the various Colombian Punto Rojo phenotypes on Cannabiogen Punto Rojo thread. I'm having trouble keeping all of them (and me) straight... hehehe

Last edited:

satva

Veteran
ColJam male

ColJam male

ColJam male - reflects the hybrid Colombian x Jamaican Lambsbread.

Punto Rojo male

SamS Haze x Skunk male - (a hazy one)

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Massud - how do you feel the Mex F2s are turning out compared to the F1s. if youve grown the F1s?

Hi wildgrow! I never grow f1 from Cannabiogen! These seeds come from a little selection made by bluhazy, another italian grower here on icmag! He used two individuals with Oaxacan traits! I have a wonderful male too! He's very big, vigourous and very perfumed!! It's not very beautiful to see because I "forget" it in a corner of mothers/fathers box, but I'll have to clone it and then I'll eliminate it from seeds! This a bad photo :):

picture.php

Old photo:

picture.php

picture.php

I'll cross it with a very beautiful The Purps f2 and with my B99!
Bye!! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.