What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

l33t

Veteran
Thule is right, it's a new world landrace. They are not mexican. It's SE European and as far as I know not related to the Balkan strains :) And the first seeds, they were many, I got they hermied extremely but the girls and boy I used stayed true and were amazing and now I m testing the kids, let's see what I did with my selection ( numbers... numbers... ) ...

picture.php

Dirtboy808

Veteran
This cut was given to me to grow out and he just said it is a Columbian cross. I have 2 and both are twice the size of anything else.The biggest one is trying to regrow for summer.
044 (1022x1024).jpg

005 (1024x1023).jpg

001 (1024x1023).jpg

019 (1024x1023).jpg

020 (1024x1023).jpg

Koondense

Veteran
My finest sativa so far, Tropical Seeds Cognition, harvested after 94 days of 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

Was grown under DIY cree cob leds(3000K), 75W, last three weeks around 125W. The main cola was around 80cm long, full of resinous foxtailing bud clusters.

e.T

choco hills colombian x mazar/durban - crazy grape jolly rancher aromas. sweet and sour
CHOCO.jpg

CHOCO1.jpg

mango haze x mullum/widow - strong mango aroma. somewhat tart
MHZ2.jpg

MHZ2_A.jpg

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
We been gifted back in 2010 from a kashmir landrace source in azad region!

They was true hash plant WLD. But we push the selection to F2's ... And a rare pheno show off

picture.php

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
I dont know... dont know is this a Silver Haze or Amnesia Haze,
still cant recognize them properly... anyway both plants are amazing in resin production
and having very good qualities overall,i can see why are they elite cuts,fully justified.

picture.php

picture.php

Siever

Veteran
yo Dogstar,

Amnesia flowers 12 to 13 weeks, while Silver Haze flowers 11 weeks at most.
At least that's what you'll find if search the net. In reality I noticed this can be very different.
Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Siever

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
yo Dogstar,

Amnesia flowers 12 to 13 weeks, while Silver Haze flowers 11 weeks at most.
At least that's what you'll find if search the net. In reality I noticed this can be very different.
Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Siever

Isn't Amnesia basically a phenotype of SSH?

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Seiver

SSH / Amnesia cup winner , Hypro Amnesia aren`t the same thing .

Thanks for sharin

EB

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day S

Yeah that`s what the fellas in Europe tell me .
Hypro Amnesia is a different plant to Core cut SSH / Amnesia .

There was some games played by folks in the seedy biz .
Core cut SSH was found . Renamed Amnesia and won a Cup .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Siever

Veteran
Elmer Bud

You too thanks for sharin. It proofs something that's already known: there are some dirty players in the bizz

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Are all those amnesias any good? When I was in Dam everybody was raving about Super Silver Haze, Amnesia etc. while I was high as a kite on Thai import. I take very little interest in commercial hybrids but out of curiosity I crossed some of my od stuff with Amnesia. I don't find the idea of having temporary amnesia very appealing to be honest but does the strain hold up to its name?

Dog Star

Veteran
Maybe a better name will be Confusia,

i loose myself when i smoke Amnesia,somehow a bit twichy paranoid feels..

but Amnesia and Sour Bubble made interesting progeny and type of high,happy type of stone for sure.

Jhhnn

Veteran
G`day S

Yeah that`s what the fellas in Europe tell me .
Hypro Amnesia is a different plant to Core cut SSH / Amnesia .

There was some games played by folks in the seedy biz .
Core cut SSH was found . Renamed Amnesia and won a Cup .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

That sounds right from all I've been able to read. I wasn't there nor have I been involved for nearly as long as many here so I don't really know. Soma's "Amnesia haze" is apparently a different lineage or a related lineage iirc.

green-genes77

Veteran
HawSat dominant phenotype of Hawaiian Sativa x Sweet Tooth #3

HawSat dominant phenotype of Hawaiian Sativa x Sweet Tooth #3

picture.php

picture.php

Here's a little outdoor from last summer/fall at 44 N. Lat. This one has most of what I remember loving about Federation's HawSat but it's a tiny bit less clear headed and finishes about three weeks earlier outside thanks to the influence of the lightning-fast ST3. This picture was taken on harvest day, which I believe was 10/17.

Astringent lemons on a background of subtle herbal fuel is the best way to describe the fragrance of this one. The flavor is good, but largely unremarkable and composed of herbal/lemon notes. There is very little sweetness here.

The high is dominated by a cerebral clarity and a tingling across the skin. There is a little ST3 in the high too, a soothing body vibration which creeps in over the first half hour. This is extremely social, positive herb best for daytime and early evening use.

This phenotype produced what I would consider an average yield of quite dense flower clusters with a good calyx to leaf ratio and a nice, sturdy branching structure.

If you loved HawSat these seeds are worth grabbing, and there is a decent ST3 phenotype that reeks of sweet pink grapefruit that I like a lot too. A third phenotype is sativa-dominant and produces very well with a floral/berry smell and lots of trichomes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.