What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

idiit

Veteran
i went with the purple haze x malawi this year that has just started to bloom. the vigor on these are unbelievable

the ace Malawi hybrids I ran were enormous.

the zamal hybids I ran were enormous.

the hybrid vigor of both was exceptional.

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Could be over exposure from flash?
thnx 'lumi-

they were cloudy even when viewed thru a no-light pocket scope.
the usb macro scope used to take these pics doesn't have a flash,
just always-on leds.

they were cloudy even before the 3-week mark of flowering.
her sister, from the same clone mum, is at 17 days 11d/13n
and doing the same thing.

the clone mum's from a seed begun Dec '13. since then i noticed i could
take it early and get crazytrippyfeelgood effects... just wasn't able
to connect those effects with these early cloudy trichs until now.

F13 x JohnnyBlaze, @ 4 wks., 11d/13n
picture.php

they don't appear stressed. the one at 4 wks. on the left.
the one at 17 days, right...
picture.php

no indica effects in her high
more https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273015&page=10

idiit

Veteran
what zamal did you use? i have soa, but think i get french touch zamals as well
zamal auto flower pheno from zamaldelica I call zamalish and the soa zamal ( fermented fruit pheno).

the zamilish hybids outgrew surrounding small trees that were supposed to provide guerilla cover. the branches in my zamalish/ ace Malawi hybrids were the size of meristems and at the meristem juncture with the branches they were shockingly huge ( to me). extremely strong, aka strong backbone. the branches were made to carry huge bud weight yet the very large colas on most were light and fluffy. go figure. :)

the few soa zamal hybrids I ran were really big but the shaq's were from gypsy nirvana zamal heritage.

I now apparently have pure Christophe aka gypsy nirvana also known as mafate zamal sourced by Christophe from an indigenous creole la reunion native (zustin) via luiz fritzman's gypsy nirvana zamal repro run . auto flowering sativas in early veg. some have purple stems and petioles. there is a "purple wire" zamal pheno. no hermies so far. this is amazing as nobody else was able to do a hemie free Christophe zamal repro with hermie free males that I know of. I've got a non-hermie zamal male's purple sac pollen in the freezer and already pollinated a non hermie peppery stem smelling zamal female and waiting for a purple female to fatten up for flowering cycle. pure non hermie mafate zamal it doth appear for now. :)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278209&highlight=christophe&page=93 post 1392.

^ skrog aka Christophe post on his sourcing the mafate zamal seed stock.

funny side note: the bourbon breeders collective on the isle of reunion think the gypsy nirvana stock is excellent but they are very confused as to how it was sourced legitimately. they are posting at the French canna site on this some. see zamal perennial thread for more on their comments.

there are different phenos of ace Malawi. mine was long flowering, pretty frosty. not the frosty mum pheno.

Samson4

Veteran
It's been a while since I've posted. Honestly, I didn't know if the panama red would survive the heat here. We had a stint of 105 degree days and she didn't like it. She has recovered and hopefully will finish by the end of December. She is one big ole mess of weighed down branches.

Also, I broke my camera so this is the best I got for now. For a size reference, that tallest branch is about 6 foot 6 inches. The shorter branches are something like 5 feet.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
It's been a while since I've posted. Honestly, I didn't know if the panama red would survive the heat here. We had a stint of 105 degree days and she didn't like it. She has recovered and hopefully will finish by the end of December. She is one big ole mess of weighed down branches.

Also, I broke my camera so this is the best I got for now. For a size reference, that tallest branch is about 6 foot 6 inches. The shorter branches are something like 5 feet.

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Wow that's cool how u trained it like that. Is that to blend it in?

Samson4

Veteran
koondense - thanks bud. I think an environment with milder summers with lots of rain would really unleash her wild side :)

Bigdank- I just let her grow to about 5 foot. Then I pinned down her branches with twigs and bent her top over. That's it, the rest is just her showing some personality.

Forgot to mention my pest control. I was trying to get to the area and I didn't see or hear them. Got tagged 7 times, so quickly that it wasn't until I looked in the mirror and counted the whelps that I realized it wasn't just one sting.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Dblbogey

Eureka!

Eureka!

FINALLY! I have been looking for days following one thread after another on Sativa growers, and here I am, flaps down, coming in for a landing to over 700 pages of what looks like Sativa 366/24/7.

Thanks for the birth of this forum, and to all those who have supported it over the years.

Look forward to many hours of reading the Ultimate Sativa Thread.

Outdoors, have brought to pre-flower about 15 out of 50 badly mistreated pure sativa seeds I have had for 20 years. Nonetheless, nearly all these seeds have cracked after about 3-6 days, and I was surprised if not shocked that so many of them rooted. I lost over 20 of them because they all burst at the same time and I wasn't ready to plant that many. I am now 80 days into the veg/pre-flower phase and may not finish in time here in Pennsyltucky.

Now to my homework...

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Raco's Haze #27 (Tom Hill Original haze) cut outdoors, this one was found between hundreds of plants in a massive grow-op!

Getting slower than I expected, but I'm sure the wait will be worth it! Gonna try it indoors under 600W soon as well.

haze_6.jpg

haze_5.jpg

haze_1.jpg

Vibes.

idiit

Veteran
best pest control ever bro!

great leo and ripper control as well; the real pests! :)

I got yellow jackets down here. I get almost immune from the stings after so many times. seriously. the last time I got 4 yellow jacket stings I couldn't even feel them after 1/2 hour.

if you go stomping around outdoors in the se usa around my area you will get hit.

jay sus

hi mustafunk. that looks almost 100% like very haze pheno of -95 sensi´s NL#5 x Haze i used to have. flowered 18-19 weeks for best quality.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Raco's Haze #27 (Tom Hill Original haze) cut outdoors, this one was found between hundreds of plants in a massive grow-op!

Hi Mustafunk,

Another great looking and well grown plant, as we have come to expect from you.

Have you ever smoked bud from this plant before? If so, can you give us a detailed smoke report?

Thanks,

ThaiBliss

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran

Getting slower than I expected, but I'm sure the wait will be worth it! Gonna try it indoors under 600W soon as well.

View Image

View Image

View Image

Vibes.

Anyone else not seeing the picture:watchplant:Or is this one of those emperor wears no clothes situations?

Siever

Veteran
Thule,

I can't see them either.
So Mustafunk can you post them again and can you please tell me which one is best Neville haze or Tom Hills haze?

Samson4

Veteran
great leo and ripper control as well; the real pests! :)

I got yellow jackets down here. I get almost immune from the stings after so many times. seriously. the last time I got 4 yellow jacket stings I couldn't even feel them after 1/2 hour.

if you go stomping around outdoors in the se usa around my area you will get hit.

I hear ya man, those things will sting you just for practice. They are unusually aggressive. The demons in the picture I posted are called paper wasps. The pain from their sting is quite unique. It feels like someone waxed off all your hair then sprayed you with hcl. It really is awful.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
Looks like she misses home sampson ,
summer would be hot and humid with lots of rain back home in the tropics ,
im sure its the rain she misses , she can handle the heat no problems ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts