What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

recent guest

View Image
View Image

yummy yummy yummy .... ACE Seeds - Malawii - 57 days flower! i LOVE this plant! Super Sativa Diva!

Thanx ACE...Dubi!... grate work on these!

Nice so the plant I posted right before your post I have a branch pollenated with Malawi pollen. I have grown out two Malawi plants but both have been males and used in breeding projects so I have never tried the Malawi flowers. Recommended?

bushweed

Veteran
Oaxacan Trance....
OaxacaTr141027DSC_0025_zps62c9e8d0.jpg

OaxacaTr141027DSC_0024_zpse5563360.jpg

OaxacaTr141027DSC_0012_zpsb02dad48.jpg

Oaxacan Hybrids...
Oaxacacross141024018_zps9eabe424.jpg

Oaxacacross141024012_zps4296c47f.jpg

Nice Thai78 x Oaxacan e.T! Absolutely love the leaf shape. Old school killer cross.

e.T

hiya bushy. thanks m8. question for ya....
what are the differences between the trance and the 8.5 that was used?
...thinking about blending the two lines

JACKBAYBEH

e.T, I gotta ask ya. Which one of those strains you posted above do you find yourself reaching for the most often?? Just curious. They all look wicked good. Especially the thai78 x oaxacan trance. big up.

C

charlie garcia

And latest Red Snake, still few more days left
best
kaiki

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Oaxaca x PR 76 141027 DSC_0013c.jpg
    Oaxaca x PR 76 141027 DSC_0013c.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Oaxaca x PR 76 141027 DSC_0020c.jpg
    Oaxaca x PR 76 141027 DSC_0020c.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Oaxaca x PR 76 141027 DSC_0014.jpg
    Oaxaca x PR 76 141027 DSC_0014.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 10

bushweed

Veteran
hiya bushy. thanks m8. question for ya....
what are the differences between the trance and the 8.5 that was used? ...thinking about blending the two lines

hi e.T, Kanga and Nevil reversed all their male breeding candidates to test smokeability. The reversed Oaxacan male with the highest potency was rated by Nevil an 8.5 and said by Kanga to produce a trance like high. This was the one Nevil has, and the one Kanga crossed to his GN Thai stick mother. There's a quote by Kanga confirming this somewhere on his thread in the Oz section. I refer to Kanga's Oaxacan in general as Trance to distinguish it from other Oaxacan lines. The 8.5/Trance is the only pure Oaxacan Nevil has. He did however receive a female MM/Oaxacan cross they called MM3, but I don't think he employed it. Unless you have a Oaxacan selection directly from Kanga, the father will be the 8.5.

Charlie, love the Punto Rojo colors coming thru with the Oaxacan amigo.

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Those northern sats are looking killers. Looks like growing big plants thread got cut. I like our crowd here and glad I grow small plants lol. Aloha DB

C

charlie garcia

Red Snake x Panama
kaiki

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• RS x Panama 281014 DSC_0001c.jpg
    RS x Panama 281014 DSC_0001c.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 13
  • RS x Panama 281014 DSC_0002c2.jpg
    RS x Panama 281014 DSC_0002c2.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 9

bushweed

Veteran
K. Thanks bushy. So, the 8.5 is the trance you refer to...Do you have any info on its source?

Kanga was living in Mendocino for a couple of years in the late 80s/early 90s. During that period he traveled down to Puerto Escondido to surf the famous beach break, which is on the coast of Oaxaca. While there he traveled up into the mountains and met some local growers in a small town (Kanga is a magnetic type who befriends everyone), anyway they took him back to their plantation from which he sourced the seeds. I did see somewhere recently where he named the small town, but I can't remember where.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Kanga was living in Mendocino for a couple of years in the late 80s/early 90s. During that period he traveled down to Puerto Escondido to surf the famous beach break, which is on the coast of Oaxaca. While there he traveled up into the mountains and met some local growers in a small town (Kanga is a magnetic type who befriends everyone), anyway they took him back to their plantation from which he sourced the seeds. I did see somewhere recently where he named the small town, but I can't remember where.

Quote Nevil
The Oaxacan, in my memory, was much more complex. It was fruity, but had tang, with a full bodied sweetness, more fruit salad than just fruit.. The smell had the promise of leading to something delicious and it did. It was strong, yet it had balance. If the Nepalese was playing high C, the Oaxacan was playing a chord with resonance. It was a comfortable feeling, high yet grounded, profound and content. I am reminded more of a beach party, a celebration of life, (Shakira shaking her arse comes to mind). "

Quote Kanga .
Sounds like my girl. although I would say its a bit more like JLO shaking that bootybiggrin.gif

Taken from the Sierra Madre de Oaxaca in the remote region of the Rincon de Ixtlan from a selection of around 500 plants in 1986.
This plant has become one of my main breeding studs.
Maybe this is the stud or female you are looking for Nevil.

G`day Bushie

Its from Mr Nice . Early dayz in the Grail tread .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

DRorganic

Veteran
SSSDHIX

SSSDHIX

This is the closes thing I have grown to a sativa in a few years.
I love the sativa plant since I first learned how to grow .this wonderful
Plant we all love and need for our medication. I do not know if you can call sssdh a full sativa like all these exotic sativa's I have seen on this
Thread. I grew 4 seeds out of a pack and ended up with one ssh pheno and one sd pheno.both pheno's are silver in color because
Thayer covered in resin .sd pheno smells earthy the ssh pheno smells like sweet gasoline.and I mean just like it . Sorry the pictures are not the best but I am using a tablet to do this.

Frosy

my tiny addition to this always awesome thread.. interesting albino tips!
picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.