Veteran
bushweed that is kickass !!!

love to see her in the wild like that just living like a free plant

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Bushie

Almost there bro .
And see you didn`t need mulch after all . ha ha . Well done bro . Look fwd to seeing them in the jars and a smoke report .

EB .

The Devil

? Plant a seed and grow your weed ?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NL#5xHaze x Kali Mist
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

Dingofriar

510 pages later and still love rereading this one! Thanks for sharing your grows & reports, as always this thread gets my taste buds excited and drooling for old skool genes. Now I just need to stop worring and fretting over the post office and buy some good sativa beans other then my bag seeds...lol

VanVulpen

Veteran
PoweRed Thai, 3 months of 12/12, smells or should i say "reeks" of lemon drops

picture.php

picture.php

making love with Highland Mexican/Blueberry

picture.php

Kangativa

Veteran
Alice in Sativaland:)
Only 1 plant is not a new cross this season and that is the MM back left, although it is a combination of the MM clone#2 and the longer cola MM#1.
The plant next to it is the new Gypsy Thai crossed with my pure Highland Oaxacan...it is 6m tall:biggrin:
The plant in front of the Thai with the branches hanging out is only half of the plant as it just snapped off due to heavy rain....again!
I seeded this plant with 8 different Choco males and will send the seed in to here at ic mag as donations when they are ready.
The female is a cross MM/Oax x MM#1 and those end buds weighed 3 oz each:biggrin:
Stay well everybody and long live the Sativa:dance013:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

ElRubio

Veteran
wtf!'! Oh my God...simply spectacular Kangativa!!
I´d love to get myself lost in such paradise...The Wizard of Oz? hehehe

Thanks...absolutely inspiring pictures and crosses.

Just a humble contribution more:

NL5Haze x Sour Diesel
PB260754.jpg

PB260776.jpg

Swazi
P1270176.jpg

P1200047.jpg

Keep the show going on dudes!!
Best vibes everyone and have a superb weekend!:biggrin:

Amazing again Kangativa

And hats off to you guys also, who take the time to grow these beautiful sativas indoors. You are a breed of your own. Very nice contribution ElRubio

I´ve always been verry curious about swazi strains..... love them thiiiiiin leaves and harry buds! verri nice looking, seems to be a wild ride to toke on that lil bitch once she´s ready!

R

recent guest

Great plants everyone! Made the mistake of smoking my first 100% sativa yesterday....I dont think I'll ever want to smoke anything else...

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
Alice in Sativaland:)
Only 1 plant is not a new cross this season and that is the MM back left, although it is a combination of the MM clone#2 and the longer cola MM#1.
The plant next to it is the new Gypsy Thai crossed with my pure Highland Oaxacan...it is 6m tall:biggrin:
The plant in front of the Thai with the branches hanging out is only half of the plant as it just snapped off due to heavy rain....again!
I seeded this plant with 8 different Choco males and will send the seed in to here at ic mag as donations when they are ready.
The female is a cross MM/Oax x MM#1 and those end buds weighed 3 oz each:biggrin:
Stay well everybody and long live the Sativa:dance013:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

This is awesome. Whats the make up of the Choco?

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
Quite possible Gerald, that male was fast to shoot up, and the MM has those incredible growth characteristics, as Kangativa's photo on the previous page attests, but I have read of powerful Oaxacan buds that caused consumers to green out, and a number of Mango Hz reports suggest the potential for the old school fire pheno (hempy)....I've just never experienced that level of potency in those lines myself.

@bigherb - always welcome my friend :tiphat:

A little Mango Hz x ?/Oaxacan bud for you...
View Image

sounds like it could be the "grail" nevil is looking for

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Alice in Sativaland
The plant next to it is the new Gypsy Thai crossed with my pure Highland Oaxacan...it is 6m tall
The female is a cross MM/Oax x MM#1 and those end buds weighed 3 oz each
Stay well everybody and long live the Sativa

picture.php
[/FONT]

:bow::respect::jawdrop:

Kangativa

Veteran
This is awesome. Whats the make up of the Choco?

Hi Gerald, It is Chocolope from DNA.

I had the 8 males flowering at the time and because the females were one of the first to flower and finish I thought they would bring the flowering time down on this plant and also produce some huge buds.

CoMedUsr

Vietnamese highland sativa

Vietnamese highland sativa

Epic trees Kanga! Would you grow my Dalat beans out, smoke copious amts of the ganj and make a bunch of f2s?

high times article :dance013:

They're on the east coast & need to be found & then shipped.. It's gonna be awhile but maybe for next season?! They're from DiWeeDalat. I'm sure you'll find an umbrella pheno and be wary of teh herms. I think there's about 20-25 seeds at the least! I also know ndnguy wanted some back in the day if anyone still talks to him! I'm pretty sure I have some d99s as well. I know uncle ben & CBF grew these out way back when.

Some Dalat info

Cheers all & lovely sat's! :tiphat:

Kangativa

Veteran
Epic trees Kanga! Would you grow my Dalat beans out, smoke copious amts of the ganj and make a bunch of f2s?

high times article :dance013:

They're on the east coast & need to be found & then shipped.. It's gonna be awhile but maybe for next season?! They're from DiWeeDalat. I'm sure you'll find an umbrella pheno and be wary of teh herms. I think there's about 20-25 seeds at the least! I also know ndnguy wanted some back in the day if anyone still talks to him! I'm pretty sure I have some d99s as well. I know uncle ben & CBF grew these out way back when.

Some Dalat info

Cheers all & lovely sat's! :tiphat:

Cheers Cmu and thanks.

Sounds interesting. I have some Vietnam Black here that I have looked at and it is good gear, so be interesting to see what that is like.

Another Sat pic.

Big plant MM and it is possible the smaller one in the corner has the old Sumatran in it, at first it was thought it was Oax/MM, but the older it gets the Sum is starting to show through.
I lost that strain as pure in 2004 thanks to the boys in blue and that plant was from 04 stock.

picture.php
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.