Veteran
Psicodelicia (Nepal x U.S.A)

picture.php

picture.php

:ying:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
You are more than welcome and you hit the nail on the head.
I crossed the NH21 with the MM, Oax, 04 Sats and Emm males and the top of the list for bud structure and smells was the Emm crosses, I am just working through the tastes and highs of all the different phenos I have as I used a lot of different males so just have to find the combo that produced the best one......Ill get some pics of them all soon.

Here is a pic of a Mango Hz x Emm.....now this is a cross with some incredible smells.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

wow, she looks beautifull ! how tall is this one ?

Not pure sativa here, cross between a Yarkhun dad and a Reeferman Burmese. Plant had indica structure, but flowers are definitely sativa !

picture.php

Irie !

Last edited:

Raho

Veteran
You are more than welcome and you hit the nail on the head.
I crossed the NH21 with the MM, Oax, 04 Sats and Emm males and the top of the list for bud structure and smells was the Emm crosses, I am just working through the tastes and highs of all the different phenos I have as I used a lot of different males so just have to find the combo that produced the best one......Ill get some pics of them all soon.

Here is a pic of a Mango Hz x Emm.....now this is a cross with some incredible smells.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

I am sure that Mango is a killer cross.
Fingers crossed for a great finish to your summer.
Looking forward to seeing more :)

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
Kanga you should definitely make seeds. There'd be a big demand for em. A cross between that acid pheno of thai stick, and your best Oaxacan. Hell yea. I mean, I know many are waiting for Charlie Garcia's Oaxacan line but no one knows whats happening there, and growing out several packs of gypsies thai stick for the best pheno would be extremely difficult for most. I think anything of yours would definitely be worth paying for, which isn't the case for most "breeders" online these days.

Raho

Veteran
Little story about trying out a new strain last night for the first time.

Accidentally snapped a crappy, seed filled bottom branch off a Chem4 oHaze plant last week.
Decided there was enough meat on it and hung it to dry.
I picked all the seedy, tiny nugs off this weekend and finally got around to looking at it last night.
Picked all the seeds out, about 30, maybe 10 viable.
This happened like, week 7 of flower.

So I have a couple of pinches of stuff pulled together.
2 small hits, ready to go.
I had already smoked a bit of Nev's Sis and felt good.
I fire the first hit.
Right away, it pushed past the Sis. Something was up.
Pressure in the head increasing. Started a bit visual, common for the oHaze, then it goes further back in my head towards the my ears.
Like a jet engine revving up on the tarmac, I could feel it building. It wasn't white noise, it was energy. Energy storing up like a battery in my brain. Like my brain WAS a battery.
I should have just put my bag in the overhead compartment and waited for the takeoff, but the taste made me want more, and who knows, I had never had it before. Maybe it might not have enough lift from one freaking hit, a little more power can only be good, right?
So I smoked another.
I knew right away, one was enough. I was taking off fast now. Zooming. The extreme acceleration and power of the buzz came in waves and caught me by surprise.
Shit, it was just after midnight. Wrong time to be speeding on immature haze. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to sleep. Started freaking a bit.
So, I smoked a big bowl of Blueberry NL and it took the edge off. Thanks DJ.
Finished with a couple of beers so I could get sleepy.
It worked.

Potency aside, the chem4 oHaze crosses aren't yielding for shit. 2 females, both small flowers :-(
I'll try to get a good pic of her up here.

DreamsofTesla

Veteran
Kanga you should definitely make seeds. There'd be a big demand for em. A cross between that acid pheno of thai stick, and your best Oaxacan. Hell yea. I mean, I know many are waiting for Charlie Garcia's Oaxacan line but no one knows whats happening there, and growing out several packs of gypsies thai stick for the best pheno would be extremely difficult for most. I think anything of yours would definitely be worth paying for, which isn't the case for most "breeders" online these days.

I'll order one.

DreamsofTesla

Veteran
Nepali Rukum update

Nepali Rukum update

Well, bad news for those who have been watching for the Nepali Rukum grow report.

We had a couple of days where the temperature spiked about 30-40 degrees. Noob grower here, didn't accommodate for the temperature quick enough. Woke up to this horrible chlorophyll stank through the entire house. Both of the Nepalis got fried. (The other plants have minor damage to a few leaves but seem otherwise fine -- the Nepalis were about 6" taller and at the back of the tent.)

Anyway, here's the gruesome autopsy photos. Younger and more sensitive viewers may be offended.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

After I got the temp/ventilation dialed in (and the weather went back to normal) I saw that they did start putting out some new tiny fan leaves. But the buds all look charred, so I culled them.

Well, at least hope survives. Out of the 14 clones I took, exactly one survived my noob growing technique. It has nice roots and is in the flower tent. Hope will go on.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3-26 grow room 001.jpg
    3-26 grow room 001.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 3-26 grow room 002.jpg
    3-26 grow room 002.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 3-26 grow room 003.jpg
    3-26 grow room 003.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 3-26 grow room 004.jpg
    3-26 grow room 004.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 3-26 G13B.jpg
    3-26 G13B.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 3-26 g13B full plant.jpg
    3-26 g13B full plant.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 3-26 G13A.jpg
    3-26 G13A.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 3-26 g13A full plant.jpg
    3-26 g13A full plant.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 3-26 grow room 014.jpg
    3-26 grow room 014.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 14

DreamsofTesla

Veteran
Hello country bumpkin

Hello country bumpkin

I still have four plants in full flower aside from the clone. Spring has sprung, but there's some frost out on the pumpkins.

G13 Haze

attachment.php

Warhead (Warlock x Blockhead)

attachment.php

attachment.php

The Warhead above is frosty as hell all down the colas, but I deleted the good picture of it. I'll try to get another one tonight when their lights come on.

Attachments

• 3-26 warhead frosty.jpg
    3-26 warhead frosty.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 3-26 warhead side of main cola.jpg
    3-26 warhead side of main cola.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 0  4 10 12
    0 4 10 12
    76 KB · Views: 26

bushweed

Veteran
Mango Hz x Mullumbimby Widow - best cross I've made when the father comes thru...
picture.php

Nimbin Purple sativas
picture.php

picture.php

DreamsofTesla

Veteran
Beautiful lady DreamsofTesla... but they dont look very Sativa dominant at all:tumbleweed: Much love, SL

Well, one is a haze, one is a warlock cross, both are supposed to be sativa dominant. Guess the proof will be in the smoking!

The other ones were the reason I posted them here, the Nepali Rukum. Those are definitely sativas.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Morning fellas..
I am trying to run down some potent sativa stock..
Can any of you shed some light on Gypsys thai?
Are there some special individuals showing up?
How about flavor/odor?
Any help is greatly appreciated..
Take care..................CC

Raho

Veteran
@Tesla: Sorry to hear of your loss on those Nepali's. Sounded killer. I have found with plants that close to death from drought or other hardship, it is best to cut off any growing tips that appear so wilted they won't come back.
Basically prune it back to just healthy inner leaves and they sometimes come through.

@Bushweed: you sir are a playa :tiphat:

Here is a bud on the Chem4 oHaze I mentioned.

Attachments

• P1180514.jpg
    P1180514.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.