Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
bitter citrus rind

bitter citrus rind

I love that flavor. We have it in our Nevilles Haze. The buds were fairly dense and heavy as well. Super strong , top shelf smoke.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
That Neville's is amazing!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Some Ace purple haze x meao thai from different Mother plants. Just started producing pistils, so about 16 weeks to go.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Ace pure purple haze that I am forcing to flower indoors. It actually is producing more pistils than the haze/thai's right now.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

l33t

Veteran
Ah the Neville's Haze :) I still grow the clone I found in 2008... It gets me higher than the first times I smoked weed :woohoo: Scary stuff... :headbange

picture.php

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Dr Purple - Your Neville's is amazing. I've seen a lot of your posts. It's clear you know what you're doing. Even the cure looks sweet.

L33t - Nice job also. Your growing skill is matched by your photographic skills. I have copied and saved many of your photos. I'd like to see more of your growing plants. I'll have to buy a new camera, and do some research to learn how to use it. If you learned by reading and doing, could recommend a good publication for the basics?

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I grew three crosses Nevil sent me. NH/ Oaxacan, NH/ Karibe, NH/Mullimbimby Madness. They are almost cured. Ill take some pics and review them in the next couple weeks.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
The Bushmans x Thai82 from this post 7 days later (end of week 4).

View Image

Again sorry for the smart phone pic quality.

Happy - Nice progress in a weeKk!

Don't know what happened to my dream... :tumbleweed: I'll try again:

attachment.php

Still don't know how to post like everyone else.

Purple Oldtimers Haze X Meao Thai. Thank you ACE Seeds for letting me swim in the sativa side of the pool.

Attachments

• PHT.jpg
    PHT.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Hi y'all, got a quick question. I'm looking for a good indoor sativa. One that doesn't take the better part of a years to finish. I've grown pure power plant, C-99, Apollo 11 I believe from the Bros Grimm. Also a cutting of Super Silver Haze maybe. One of those deals. I've got some Sensi seeds PPP on hand plus some BOG LSD, moscaseeds c99bx and some blue sat. from spice of life a freebie. I've grown it before and liked it. Thinking of starting the LSD soon, I've got a few blue moon rocks in the flower room now. I want a good sativa next. So what's a good indoor strain that won't take 6 months in the flower room.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Hi y'all, got a quick question. I'm looking for a good indoor sativa. One that doesn't take the better part of a years to finish. I've grown pure power plant, C-99, Apollo 11 I believe from the Bros Grimm. Also a cutting of Super Silver Haze maybe. One of those deals. I've got some Sensi seeds PPP on hand plus some BOG LSD, moscaseeds c99bx and some blue sat. from spice of life a freebie. I've grown it before and liked it. Thinking of starting the LSD soon, I've got a few blue moon rocks in the flower room now. I want a good sativa next. So what's a good indoor strain that won't take 6 months in the flower room.

If you want sativa you can take BOG's seeds and chuck em. BOG uses indicas.

Kali Mist from Serious Seeds is another good one...

R

recent guest

Im running Destroyer from Cannabiogen right now. Really loving it, 100% sativa and 10 weeks to flower. Also not too extreme in terms of growth/height.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts